Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: How is this attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by dajadeed
    I love a thick girl. I can deal with a skinny girl, as long as she has some curves and an ass and a chest; however, how the hell can people find these women with the bodies of 11 year olds attractive?

Sanity's thread made me think of this...

i don't understand why women think that's attractive, or why they think anybody else would think that's attractive.

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god

i don't understand why women think that's attractive, or why they think anybody else would think that's attractive.
    it's because the majority of fashion industry/media feeds their sickness. females get bombarded with images of emaciated figures dressed in lavish clothes doing very little but parading down catwalks, snorting coke and hanging with fashion designers. it's pretty much ubiquitous within our society: magazines, television presenters, musicians are mostly of this body type. obviously this is an unrealistic image of beauty for the general female population to aspire to, but regardless of how rational it is, they come to associate such waifs with beauty. in previous generations when models/celebrities were of a "normal" size, eating disorders were, per capita, far less of a problem for the female gender.

the funny thing is, if you ask males what they find attractive, 98% will say that they want curves, ****, a nice arse... nobody wants to bang some prepubescent stick figure unless they have major issues with insecurity/their manhood.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    it's because the majority of fashion industry/media feeds their sickness. females get bombarded with images of emaciated figures dressed in lavish clothes doing very little but parading down catwalks, snorting coke and hanging with fashion designers. it's pretty much ubiquitous within our society: magazines, television presenters, musicians are mostly of this body type. obviously this is an unrealistic image of beauty for the general female population to aspire to, but regardless of how rational it is, they come to associate such waifs with beauty. in previous generations when models/celebrities were of a "normal" size, eating disorders were, per capita, far less of a problem for the female gender.

the funny thing is, if you ask males what they find attractive, 98% will say that they want curves, ****, a nice arse... [COLOR="Red"]nobody wants to bang some prepubescent stick figure unless they have major issues with insecurity/their manhood.[/COLOR]
    I understand the point you are trying to make but I just wanted to point out that the same could be said for a man that seeks a "trophy wife"...

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

No thanks.

(Stolen from Hito)

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    I understand the point you are trying to make but I just wanted to point out that the same could be said for a man that seeks a "trophy wife"...
    explain? i'm not quite sure i get what you're trying to say

-primetime-

explain? i'm not quite sure i get what you're trying to say
    well it is kinda off topic...

but some people would say that men who feel the need to have a stunning wife/girl to show off are the one who are insecure in their manhood...

the ones that don't care so much about looks are the ones who are secure...

that is why she is called a "trophy wife"...she means nothing more to the man other than an accomplishment that he can show off to others...like a trophy.

just to be clear though...in no way do find these females attractive...

I was just pointing that out in your post, if I saw a man with one of these girls I wouldn't assume he is insecure or anything...

soundcloud->solarcism

well it is kinda off topic...

but some people would say that men who feel the need to have a stunning wife/girl to show off are the one who are insecure in their manhood...

the ones that don't care so much about looks are the ones who are secure...

that is why she is called a "trophy wife"...she means nothing more to the man other than an accomplishment that he can show off to others...like a trophy.

just to be clear though...in no way do find these females attractive...

I was just pointing that out in your post, if I saw a man with one of these girls I wouldn't assume he is insecure or anything...
    ok, i see what you mean.

my statement was a generalisation. of course, some males find skinny/emaciated chicks attractive and are completely secure individuals. others may not particularly care about looks and are completely insecure. however, you have to wonder what drives the attraction to overly skinny females. evolutionarily it makes no sense: a malnourished woman is certainly not child-bearing material. aesthetically it is not overly attractive, either.

ah well, it's all subjective i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dajadeed
    I love a thick girl. I can deal with a skinny girl, as long as she has some curves and an ass and a chest; however, how the hell can people find these women with the bodies of 11 year olds attractive?

Sanity's thread made me think of this...
    they're all disgusting, and to know that they starve themselves and binge and annorex themselves to look like crap anyways is the hardest hit in the long run

im not attracted to skulls and bones ...

-primetime-

ok, i see what you mean.

my statement was a generalisation. of course, some males find skinny/emaciated chicks attractive and are completely secure individuals. others may not particularly care about looks and are completely insecure. however, [COLOR="Red"]you have to wonder what drives the attraction to overly skinny females.[/COLOR] evolutionarily it makes no sense: a malnourished woman is certainly not child-bearing material. aesthetically it is not overly attractive, either.

ah well, it's all subjective i guess.
    personality...

yeah, I told you what I was bringing up was off topic...

yes, the "physical" attraction part doesn't make sense to me really...(although that second pick doesn't look to horrible)

I just ment in terms of what a man chooses as a wife/girl freind because he is insecure and pointing out that works both ways...

soundcloud->solarcism

personality...
    nah, i meant on a purely physical level. one of my friends has expressed a predilection for virtually anorexic chicks, and when i asked him to expand on his preference he couldn't do it... he just spouted the usual sh*t about regular sized chicks being fat. i guess males are equally as vulnerable to the brainwashing of the media (although he works in the media, so go figure).

the funny thing is, if you ask males what they find attractive, 98% will say that they want curves, ****, a nice arse... nobody wants to bang some prepubescent stick figure unless they have major issues with insecurity/their manhood.
    are eating disorders a problem in australia the same way it is here in the U.S.? i know being skinny is deeply engraved in american girls' psyches... a friend of mine gave a girl chocolates for valentines day or whatever, and the girl literally threw them back at him and said something along the lines of 'what, do you WANT me to get fat?' i almost want to laugh, but i can't help and feel sorry for the girl.

Don't find most models attractive, never have.

A lot of fashion designers are homosexual men.

They want women to look like teen, pre teen boyspe.

Skinny, no hips, no ****, etc.

Think about it.

Gross.

The essence of a women is in her hips and ass.

When human bones are found, there is only one bone different from a man and a woman, THE PELVIS bone! It is wider on a female for the birth canal, aka why women have hips. THE distinguishing factor that makes a woman a woman!!! The hips!! ass!!! CURVES

Kim Kardashian types should be the superstar models. A real woman. period

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Kim Kardashian types should be the superstar models. [COLOR="Red"]A real woman.[/COLOR] period
    Kardashian is hot as hell...no question

however she is about as far from "real" as it gets...