Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Stefan Urkel from Family Matters

I just randomly caught an episode of Family Matters this morning, the first time i've seen any of that show since like 2000. It was the episode series where Steve transformed to Stefan, then Carl got in the machine and turned into a nerd, then Stefan transformed back to Steve. I noticed two things I hadn't thought about in a long time.

1. Stefan is the biggest tool in the history of television. I can't believe how corny and contrived this faux-smooth guy was. I don't even use the word tool but thats what came to mind. If anybody at my H.S. actually talked like that they'd be laughed out of school.

2. Myra was bad, and sh!tted all over Laura. Steve didn't know wtf he was doing. She had a better face, better body, and was willing to be his love slave and he wouldn't touch it because of a girl who woudn't give him the time of day. Why, Steve, why? Admittedly Laura got better looking in the last years of the show but Myra was damn.

Besides that, show was actually funnier than I remembered.

Default Re: Stefan Urkel from Family Matters

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    I just randomly caught an episode of Family Matters this morning, the first time i've seen any of that show since like 2000. It was the episode series where Steve transformed to Stefan, then Carl got in the machine and turned into a nerd, then Stefan transformed back to Steve. I noticed two things I hadn't thought about in a long time.

1. Stefan is the biggest tool in the history of television. I can't believe how corny and contrived this faux-smooth guy was. I don't even use the word tool but thats what came to mind. If anybody at my H.S. actually talked like that they'd be laughed out of school.

2. Myra was bad, and sh!tted all over Laura. Steve didn't know wtf he was doing. She had a better face, better body, and was willing to be his love slave and he wouldn't touch it because of a girl who woudn't give him the time of day. Why, Steve, why? Admittedly Laura got better looking in the last years of the show but Myra was damn.

Besides that, show was actually funnier than I remembered.
    Myra was a crazy *****. No matter how hot, you always take the more balanced chick over the headcase who could end up killing you.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

that was probably his way of saying damn, im a grown ass man, how am i ever gonna live down this role... lemme try to play the cool guy and maybe people will actually respect me in real life.

btw the girl that played myra actually passed to something like cancer a while back

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    that was probably his way of saying damn, im a grown ass man, how am i ever gonna live down this role... lemme try to play the cool guy and maybe people will actually respect me in real life.

btw the girl that played myra actually passed to something like cancer a while back

Did Myra ever play Theo's GF on Cosby Show?

Stefan was a straight up "G". I remember when Steve turned into Bruce Lee and beat up like 247 gangsters at some Chicago park.

Myra was the hotness, but like homeboy said was crazy. Yeah she'd do anything Urkel asked, but what would happen if Steve broke up with her. Dude's piece is gettin' chopped off and fed to one of Steve's insects.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Myra was a crazy *****. No matter how hot, you always take the more balanced chick over the headcase who could end up killing you.
    Theoretically. But Laura didnt want anything to do with him. No way for him to take her over anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Did Myra ever play Theo's GF on Cosby Show?
    Yes, they actually got married. And after she passed from stomach cancer, guess who he married, another chick from the Cosby show ...

Theoretically. But Laura didnt want anything to do with him. Myra did.
    She finally gave in, the last season, they were an item.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    She finally gave in, the last season, they were an item.
    Really? Nice.

Shoulda been smashing Myra on the side until then. Those jugs were mesmerizing.

Another thing. How did Stefan retain Steve's intelligence when he transformed? I always felt like if he was going to transform from smart to cool, there should be a tradeoff. There doesn't seem to be a reason to go back if not.

Really? Nice.

It's a shame she died.

Really? Nice.

Dude was a nerd, not Eddie or even Waldo.

Remember that episode when the school "easy girl" needs help to pass a class, and ask Steve to help her? She basically threw the puzz as the Urk man if he could help her pass. He cleaned her up and Eddie got pissed (had just asked her out a day before Urke "changed her")

btw

vs

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Dude was a nerd, not Eddie or even Waldo.

Remember that episode when the school "easy girl" needs help to pass a class, and ask Steve to help her? She basically threw the puzz as the Urk man if he could help her pass. He cleaned her up and Eddie got pissed (had just asked her out a day before Urke "changed her")
    hahaha

**** Eddie. Never liked him anyway. That reminds of that Jonas Brothers episode of South Park where Kenny was trying to get the drawers and the slut changed.