Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: If Cavs finish with 67-68 wins but fail to win the title..

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    them losing to the celtics who have a much better team would not be a choke. Now them losing to anyone besides orlando, celtics or lakers would be a choke.. Those three teams are better than the cavs.
    orlando? mm I don't think they will have much if any play off success. I just don't think that team is ready..

Kobe is the assassin KobeRules24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    regular season

gtfo... i'm not gonna deny he's had some bad games against goods teams... but he's also had some OK games and some GREAT games... it all averages out and the fact that he's won most of them is the main thing...
    wrong, he lost 2 games against the lakers, 2 against the celtics, 1 vs rockets, 1 vs orlando and 1 vs the hornets....he played like trash in those games. when he plays really good competition the cavs record is not that good, the lakers have a superb record against elite teams and kobe has better numbers than lebron against the top 6 defensive teams of the league.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by KobeRules24
    wrong, he lost 2 games against the lakers, 2 against the celtics, 1 vs rockets, 1 vs orlando and 1 vs the hornets....he played like trash in those games. when he plays really good competition the cavs record is not that good, the lakers have a superb record against elite teams and kobe has better numbers than lebron against the top 6 defensive teams of the league.
    I'm sure he does.. it's easier to score when you have team mates that help with that... gasol helps. odom helps.. they are a better team... plus teams like the rox celts orlando are much harder on a team like lebron because the cavs whole offense is based upon lebrons ability to get into the paint.. and if he can't do that they are screwed. and if guys don't hit shots to spread the floor he's not going to be able to get in.

the two loses to the lakers they didn't have z or he just came back... or something was iffy... rox just shut lebron down... artest and battie where just way to much... i don't really remember the hornets or the loss to orlando.. but regardless what does it matter I would rather cavs lose to good teams than bad teams... losing to bad teams is choking and bad leadership.. if you get beat by a team better than you and you did your all what are you gonna do?

In the last 4-5 seasons, the cavs are actually winning the headsup count against the lakers, look it up. If your excuse is Kobes cast was horrid 2 years ago, well so was Brons.

and I like how you admit to being a kobe homer

I'm sure he does.. it's easier to score when you have team mates that help with that... gasol helps. odom helps.. they are a better team... plus teams like the rox celts orlando are much harder on a team like lebron because the cavs whole offense is based upon lebrons ability to get into the paint.. and if he can't do that they are screwed. and if guys don't hit shots to spread the floor he's not going to be able to get in.

the two loses to the lakers they didn't have z or he just came back... or something was iffy... rox just shut lebron down... artest and battie where just way to much... i don't really remember the hornets or the loss to orlando.. but regardless what does it matter I would rather cavs lose to good teams than bad teams...losing to bad teams is choking and bad leadership.. if you get beat by a team better than you and you did your all what are you gonna do?
    So you want the cavs to beat crappy teams instead of elite ones? that's stupid lol he's isn't playing the bobcats or knicks in the playoffs dude, he's gonna have to beat great teams to win the title and even you (a cavs fan) know that's unlikely.wrong again, every team losses to bad teams it just happens it's a long season it has nothing to do with bad leadership and choking don't be a moron.
    Last edited by KobeRules24; 03-25-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Automajic23
    In the last 4-5 seasons, the cavs are actually winning the headsup count against the lakers, look it up. If your excuse is Kobes cast was horrid 2 years ago, well so was Brons.

and I like how you admit to being a kobe homer
    i don't give excuses like you, i'm talking about this season. you need to go back a few seasons to try to make a point. you=fail again.

i don't give excuses like you, i'm talking about this season. you need to go back a few seasons to try to make a point. you=fail again.
    2 games is a small sample size, to say the lakers OWN the cavs this year because they are 2-0 against them is nothing less than silly. That's just like how the bobcats OWN the lakers, it's absolutely silly to think the bobcats would beat the lakers in the playoffs yes?

And yeah I can tell you don't give excuses in all of your posts, it's because you don't have any criteria to base your statements upon. You come up with answers from your mouth as fast as you fart out your @ss

Quote Originally Posted by Automajic23
    2 games is a small sample size, to say the lakers OWN the cavs this year because they are 2-0 against them is nothing less than silly. That's just like how the bobcats OWN the lakers, it's absolutely silly to think the bobcats would beat the lakers in the playoffs yes?
    It's not the same, bobcats are a cr@ppy team the lakers are elite. if the cavs are so great they are suppose to beat elite teams consistently and they havent prove that this season. look at their schedule, they are great beating bad, lottery bound teams but when they play great teams who play some defense they choke. they've no chance of winning the title, maybe next year...they need more help

3-time NBA All-Star

Those really good teams load up on lebron and let his teammates beat them.. That is what the Celtics did to kobe last year and it worked... It will work vs any player in the game... The Cavs just don't have the talent the lakers, orlando or celtics and will have problems with any of those teams...

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Those really good teams load up on lebron and let his teammates beat them.. That is what the Celtics did to kobe last year and it worked... It will work vs any player in the game... The Cavs just don't have the talent the lakers, orlando or celtics and will have problems with any of those teams...
    thanks again statman, take notes Automajic23

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

I love all the trash talk going on saying how the cavs aren't elite. Which team has the best record in the NBA as of now?

owwwww

you're such a lame ass hater... you just don't tlk lik dis so ppl thnk u R in intilgentz ...

Yeah Cavs were really supposed to beat the ****ing detroit pistons... wow.... ok
    Stats are haters too I guess.

Cavs record vs. the next 4 best records in the league (outside of Spurs as TD and Ginobili were injured): 3-6

Lakers are 9-3 against the next best teams (Cavs, Celtics, Spurs, Houston, Magic).

Like I said, Cavs take care of business against teams they SHOULD win against. The elite teams though have developed a gameplan to embarrass Lebron (big guys shade over to clog the lane) and shut down the Cavs. Cavs have done nothing except beat up on average teams all season. Unless Lebron finally gets his act together in the playoffs this year, they won't make the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    I love all the trash talk going on saying how the cavs aren't elite. Which team has the best record in the NBA as of now?
    who said they aren't elite homer? i pointed out the truth, they can't beat great teams/good defensive teams consistently. they play bad teams a bunch of times, 9 teams under .500 in the east, only 6 over .500!!!! they are a good team but clearly overrated.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Stats are haters too I guess.

Cavs record vs. the next 4 best records in the league (outside of Spurs as TD and Ginobili were injured): 3-6

Lakers are 9-3 against the next best teams (Cavs, Celtics, Spurs, Houston, Magic).

Like I said, Cavs take care of business against teams they SHOULD win against. The elite teams though have developed a gameplan to embarrass Lebron (big guys shade over to clog the lane) and shut down the Cavs. Cavs have done nothing except beat up on average teams all season. Unless Lebron finally gets his act together in the playoffs this year, they won't make the finals.
    So When we played all the good teams with our starters out it shouldn't matter?

It's not the same, bobcats are a cr@ppy team the lakers are elite. if the cavs are so great they are suppose to beat elite teams consistently and they havent prove that this season. look at their schedule, they are great beating bad, lottery bound teams but when they play great teams who play some defense they choke. they've no chance of winning the title, maybe next year...they need more help
    So what you are saying is that it's okay for an elite team like the lakers to give up games to the bobcats? True I have seen the cavs lose some of their big games which consists of the bulk of their losses for the season, but it is the regular season, and losses to elite teams show you that you were not prepared for the matchup, and the other team was. Losing games to bad teams though, well that makes no sense at all to me.

On another note, maybe no one else is seeing this, but often times lebron was deferring to his team mates during crunch time this year, and everyone complained for him not taking over, and being passive/scared. I think lebrons been trying to prepare his cavs the best he can for the post season, because he knows a lot of teams will be focusing on shutting him down; it is indeed the only way to keep the cavs from winning. I expect the cavs to be fully prepared for what the elite teams are cooking up against lebron come playoff time. I'm not 100% sure the cavs will win a chip, but i 100% HOPE they do.

And I'm in no way saying the Cavs supporting cast is superior to Kobes Lakers, Big 3s Celtics, or even Dwights Magic in anyway. What matters is who does what in those 7 games during post season