Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron JAMES = most overrated leaper in the history of the NBA.

lebron james = 6'9/81 inches, basketball rim, 10'/120 inches off the ground. therefore, if his head goes above the rim 1 inch or equal to the rim as in this pic:

120" - 81" = 39" vertical, am i right?

Good college starter Valliant13's Avatar

First off: one random image does not determine a person max vert. Secondly: Lebron leaping is usually put on far more impressive display with his blocks, as opposed to his dunks. I'm not a big fan of him or the Cavs...but to question his physical ability is inane. Watch one Cavs game in it's entirety and there will be at least one "wow...there is no one else the league that could do that" moment.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant13
    First off: one random image does not determine a person max vert. Secondly: Lebron leaping is usually put on far more impressive display with his blocks, as opposed to his dunks. I'm not a big fan of him or the Cavs...but to question his physical ability is inane. Watch one Cavs game in it's entirety and there will be at least one "wow...there is no one else the league that could do that" moment.

very true.

I'm pretty surprised this is being debated.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valliant13
    in that case, the last post of mine is just calculating what he can do in game. his vert may be above that.

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    in that case, the last post of mine is just calculating what he can do in game. his vert may be above that.
    Clearly, that one photo determines his vertical during a game. Great job.