Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Prime Kobe vs. Prime Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by zay_24
    LOL!!
    How old are you, 15?
    What do you know about jordan cuz.
    You have to be about 15 yourself if you honestly believe that Kobe is more versatile, a better defender, and a better leader than Jordan. I mean, at least "versatility" is a somewhat nebulous concept, so even someone of your limited faculties could probably cobble together some porous argument that sorta kinda supports the assertion -- but better defender? Really?

bruceblitz is a jordan **** sucker, but it's funny because he's only 15 years old

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    You have to be about 15 yourself if you honestly believe that Kobe is more versatile, a better defender, and a better leader than Jordan. I mean, at least "versatility" is a somewhat nebulous concept, so even someone of your limited faculties could probably cobble together some porous argument that sorta kinda supports the assertion -- but better defender? Really?
    No dummy,
    since you put words in my mouth, I'm not responding and Imma put you on my ignore list

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    lol thouest maketh me laugheth
    My fellow wise man, thou shan't be drifted away into the sea of leeches, thou must rise up and become a noble wise man. If thou notices an ignorant character like Alborz, the preferable course of action would be to befriend the young lad, then educate him. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "I destroy my enemes when I make friends of them." Thou must also understand the intense preparation required in advance to handle such unstable minds, thou must take the Honest Abe route, and prepare thy task of tree chopping by sharpening the axe. My best wishes.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

bruceblitz is a jordan **** sucker, but it's funny because he's only 15 years old
    Yes, calling a 30+ year old 15, while sucking Kobe's "basket"ball sack, it's intelligent.

http://www.youtube.com/bruceblitzconfession

read the age on the left side of one of my youtube pages
    Last edited by bruceblitz; 04-11-2009 at 02:58 PM.

I rule the local playground

I guess Jordan.....don't forget about the time he led Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and Tweety to victory in Space Jam!!!

NBA rookie of the year

No dummy,
    since you put words in my mouth, I'm not responding and Imma put you on my ignore list
    What words did I put in your mouth? This is what you said:

Kobe is a more versatile player, better defender,passer LEADER.
    So?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Wolf
    I guess Jordan.....don't forget about the time he led Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and Tweety to victory in Space Jam!!!
    they still haven't banned this idiot, leaving this guy on ISH is proof that the mods here have a weird sense of humor.

You can't compare a guy with no top 50 finals performances and a top 10 worst finals performance to a guy who has 5 top 15 finals performances and 6 top 26 finals performances.

Nor can you compare a guy with 1 games of 50+ in the playoffs to a guy with 8 games of 50+ in the playoffs. Nor can you compare a guy with 6 total games of 40+ in the playoffs with a guy who has 38 games of 40+ in the playoffs.

Not to mention one player's numbers goes up from season to playoffs to finals while one players numbers goes down from season to playoffs to finals.

Even though this character is a tiny jackass, that was a rather funny comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    You can't compare a guy with no top 50 finals performances and a top 10 worst finals performance to a guy who has 5 top 15 finals performances and 6 top 26 finals performances.

Nor can you compare a guy with 1 games of 50+ in the playoffs to a guy with 8 games of 50+ in the playoffs. Nor can you compare a guy with 6 total games of 40+ in the playoffs with a guy who has 38 games of 40+ in the playoffs.

Not to mention one player's numbers goes up from season to playoffs to finals while one players numbers goes down from season to playoffs to finals.
    Also, 76% of Jordan's 50+ point games came against winning teams and 21% of Kobe's 50+ point games have come against teams with winning records.

winning = above 50%
    Last edited by bruceblitz; 04-10-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    But what about Pizza Hut?
    SBarros FTW

Banned

Those space monsters were bigger, stronger, and more athletic than any player Kobe faces today. Space Jam defense>>>>00's defense. I'm coming out with a youtube video titled "MJ vs Space Jam Zone", be on the lookout

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    My fellow wise man, thou shan't be drifted away into the sea of leeches, thou must rise up and become a noble wise man. If thou notices an ignorant character like Alborz, the preferable course of action would be to befriend the young lad, then educate him. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "I destroy my enemes when I make friends of them." Thou must also understand the intense preparation required in advance to handle such unstable minds, thou must take the Honest Abe route, and prepare thy task of tree chopping by sharpening the axe. My best wishes.
    You may be nuttier than bat ****, but you sir are the best damned poster on ISH.

Decent college freshman

OldSchoolBBall, I shall commend thou for the effort put forth, but I hope it was not with intent of reading reasonable answers. Thou already knows what these characters are like. Nothing short of 10 years passing after the retirement of their diety will realty come true in their minds. Alas, we must continue to act as noble wise men and take the high road out, whlst not neglecting the neccesary preparation required in advance to educate these young lads.