Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: **Better Pure Shooter: Ray Allen, Mitch Richmond, or Glen Rice**

Throw Allan Houston's name in there too....44%

Look at that form

Ray Allen is my fav player ever but The Rock jumper is just as wet,pure as hell!!!

None of these guy's are good shooters, because they are all at 45% shooting, and from what me have herd, thats bad...

Jason Kapono = #1 pure shooter.

Ray Allen and I've seen all 3 in the NBA. 2 of them in college.

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH
    ^Houston had the best looking release and form of all pure shooters, ever, but his percentage and consistency weren't quite there, plus the OP wants a comparison between only these 3.
    If we just but in here for debate, the list'll be 20 deep in no time...
    Ray Allen is the quickest of all pure shooters ever, definitely the quickest in this list, but Shuttleswoerth has always been very streaky...
    Rice is overall the best, plus he didn't need alot of room being as big as he was. The injuries hurt his career, but not his spot shooting.
    Yeah, in by in no way am I saying that these are the Top 3 greatest shooters...just 3 shooters that i like, and have a tuff time putting them in order...

Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler
    None of these guy's are good shooters, because they are all at 45% shooting, and from what me have herd, thats bad...
    All depends on what your name is...

Tie. They all were great, hands down.

Local High School Star

"PURE"

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Incredibly off-topic, but Glen Rice Jr. is suiting up for the Yellow Jackets next year. I'm excited to see him play since Sr. is one of my all time favorites.
    Your avy makes me miss Kerry so bad. :/

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

My avatar. Quick release, 3-point menace, amazing at shooting off screens. The other 2 are real close though, but I guess I'm a little biased because I grew up watching my avatar play the most.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    Your avy makes me miss Kerry so bad. :/
    Dude, your avatar is very disturbing..

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Dude, your avatar is very disturbing..
    It was an avy bet for him, and the funny thing is, the guy on the left looks like Baron Davis the guy on the right looks like David West.

Ray Allen, Wesley Person was the only pure shooter I liked more then Jesus Shuttle-worth.

Quote Originally Posted by iTruWarrior
    It was an avy bet for him, and the funny thing is, the guy on the left looks like Baron Davis the guy on the right looks like David West.
    LMAO....