Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James, from rags to riches? Ghetto to a mansion? Success story?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potty
    Wow!The OP has more than 1,000 posts in less than 2 months.

Life must be pretty boring outside of obsessing with Kobe on YouTube and ISH.
    Last edited by bruceblitz; 04-16-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Default Re: LeBron James, from rags to riches? Ghetto to a mansion? Success story?

Agree with plowking. Lots of players go from rags to riches, ghetto to a mansion. I mean Lamar Doom posted the story on Lamar Odom that gave you a glimpse of his life. How is Bron's story any different? Allen Iverson story is well documented. NBA and sports in general are full of success stories. Bron isnt special. But it seems sportsmedia, NBA and fans want to make him that way. Lets make note he is a special talent in the NBA but I'm saying his road to where he is today doesnt differ much from his peers or other athletes.

And of course this thread doesnt go anywehre fast. You struggle talkin about the game outside of MJ. Go figure.

slevin6zer0
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Agree with plowking. Lots of players go from rags to riches, ghetto to a mansion. I mean Lamar Doom posted the story on Lamar Odom that gave you a glimpse of his life. How is Bron's story any different? Allen Iverson story is well documented. NBA and sports in general are full of success stories. Bron isnt special. But it seems sportsmedia, NBA and fans want to make him that way. Lets make note he is a special talent in the NBA but I'm saying his road to where he is today doesnt differ much from his peers or other athletes.

And of course this thread doesnt go anywehre fast. You struggle talkin about the game outside of MJ. Go figure.
    Did you go into Dooms thread talking **** like you are in here you ****? Dudes just trying to do the same thing Doom did. I didn't know about LeBron's past before this, and I appreciated the video. GOBB you are the biggest ****ing loser on this ****ing forum. Everyone of the grammatical nightmares you call a post are ignorant at best. Get a ****ing clue, you are a ****ing joke.

"Lebron is going to rewrite the history book"
    love it

Quote Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
    Did you go into Dooms thread talking **** like you are in here you ****? Dudes just trying to do the same thing Doom did. I didn't know about LeBron's past before this, and I appreciated the video. GOBB you are the biggest ****ing loser on this ****ing forum. Everyone of the grammatical nightmares you call a post are ignorant at best. Get a ****ing clue, you are a ****ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
    Lamar Doom posted a story on his favorite player and even offered a story that he encountered Odom once and was close enough to open up a dialogue but he left the oppurtunity slip by. You dont know Bron's story because you are a casual bball fan. The kind who only goes with whats popular and fed to you. You spend more time here on my nutsac than you do actually engaging in basketball talk, sports talk in general or other topics that exist. My grammar is bad and I'm always the first to say it. Never liked English. Math, Science was my thing. My nuts seem to be yours. Which one of us if the joke again?

Make no mistake about it I'm a better sports fan and poster than you are. When I post? People read, good or bad. When you post? People skip over it. Gurantee people did just that with your post. But they will read it in MY post because I'm responding to you. Thats impact. Thats first team all ISH. I can post and get a reaction and response. You can post and, and, and ok maybe if you insult someone it'll get a reaction and response. I mean you've insulted, attacked me (weak I might add) before and i ignored. You would even go into other threads baiting me to respond. So I give you a lil fame Tyronn Lue but remember I'm the one who drops you then proceeds to step over you.

Your 15mins are up.

This message is hidden because GOBB is on your ignore list.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    You are welcome for that by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdog1
    You are welcome for that by the way.
    Yes, thanks! Repped! Ah, it says I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, I'll rep you tomorrow night!

Banned

Yes, thanks! Repped! Ah, it says I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, I'll rep you tomorrow night!
    You can max out on rep for a day? LOL I didn't know that.

GOBB is just a person who likes to argue and can make great arguments, but sometimes lets his personal feelings get in the way of things.

slevin6zer0

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Lamar Doom posted a story on his favorite player and even offered a story that he encountered Odom once and was close enough to open up a dialogue but he left the oppurtunity slip by. You dont know Bron's story because you are a casual bball fan. The kind who only goes with whats popular and fed to you. You spend more time here on my nutsac than you do actually engaging in basketball talk, sports talk in general or other topics that exist. My grammar is bad and I'm always the first to say it. Never liked English. Math, Science was my thing. My nuts seem to be yours. Which one of us if the joke again?

Make no mistake about it I'm a better sports fan and poster than you are. When I post? People read, good or bad. When you post? People skip over it. Gurantee people did just that with your post. But they will read it in MY post because I'm responding to you. Thats impact. Thats first team all ISH. I can post and get a reaction and response. You can post and, and, and ok maybe if you insult someone it'll get a reaction and response. I mean you've insulted, attacked me (weak I might add) before and i ignored. You would even go into other threads baiting me to respond. So I give you a lil fame Tyronn Lue but remember I'm the one who drops you then proceeds to step over you.

Your 15mins are up.
    First time I ever LOL'ed at one of your posts. Props on that man. Taking pride in your post count and being "first team all ish," sounds like you're living the life right now. The sad part is, YOU read my threads, and YOU respond to them, just shows me how pathetic YOU are. Casual fan? I wouldn't go that far, but I'm not able to accumulate the fame a person like you gets on an online message board. I come here to shoot the **** and interact with other basketball fans to gain knowledge. You come here, well because you have nothing else to do. Now please tell me who the bigger joke is? A guy that comes here to increase his knowledge on a sport, or a dude that has 27,000+ posts, criticizes everything and everyone, and claims to be a message board HOF'er?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdog1
    You can max out on rep for a day? LOL I didn't know that.

GOBB is just a person who likes to argue and can make great arguments, but sometimes lets his personal feelings get in the way of things.
    Apparently yes, I was repping all of the good solid posts in my NBA Playoff predictions thread. I guess whoever posts great opinions the rest of the night and through tomorrow, I will rep them tomorrow. Some real great opinions in there. Here in Chicago, we appreciate the fire behind a sports opinion. It all started with DITKA, lol! Da Bears! Da Bulls! Da Superfan!

I remember seeing this. Cool to see where players come from. I always like to see these kinds of vids.

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

I don't like the "Choosen one" & "King" crap. None of those represents Lebron at all.

slevin6zer0

Smartest eleven words that's ever come from GOBB.