Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Default Re: The James Jordan tragedy. Michael Jordan deals with the death of his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    This isn't really discussing his career, this talking about his father who was killed 16 years ago.
    The way Steve Kerrs father died was an equal, if not greater tradgedy, but nobody brings that up. Just let it go, man.
    Do me a favor. Watch the video I linked to this thread. I just posted the video on youtube. I thought it was an epic encapsulation of that portion of Jordan's career. Come back after you are done watching it, and compare that portion of Jordan's career to Steve Kerr again, I dare you. I would love to see how you equate leaving the sport, playing baseball because that's what your dad wanted, and coming back to win a championship ON FATHER'S DAY is equal to anything we've seen in pro sports. Steve Kerr's dad dying was a tragedy, anyone who's lost a family member suffers extreme pain, that being said, this was a huge part of Jordan's career. Now.... I'm getting real frustrated with some of you on this board.....

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: The James Jordan tragedy. Michael Jordan deals with the death of his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    I don't like people who exaggerate. I respect you as a fan, but I do not respect the responses this thread got. I'm sickened.
    How exactly did you expect people to respond?

Anyways, here's an idea: How about starting one Michael Jordan thread and updating it whenever you feel like discussing him? That way you could post about MJ as much as you want 24/7 and no one would be bothered.

woohoo back to the 90s!

Seriously why are we talking about this?

hey op put me on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    How exactly did you expect people to respond?

Anyways, here's an idea: How about starting one Michael Jordan thread and updating it whenever you feel like discussing him? That way you could post about MJ as much as you want 24/7 and no one would be bothered.
    I actually like that idea. Maybe I should start a "Bruce Blitz's Michael Jordan thread" or something to that effect. I have so many facts about his career I've never posted on here. Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact
    woohoo back to the 90s!

Seriously why are we talking about this?

hey op put me on ignore
    ignored

Cracked me up how the shootaround with BJ turned into a competition. Jordan just cant help himself.

And then he comes back, they doubted him, and then the very next year, the bulls win 70+ games and the championship. COME ON!

South Africa 2010

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Cracked me up how the shootaround with BJ turned into a competition. Jordan just cant help himself.

And then he comes back, they doubted him, and then the very next year, the bulls win 70+ games and the championship. COME ON!
    That's why there will only be 1 MJ

woohoo now everyone that got ignored, lets talk trash on bruce in his own thead.

This ****** is a troll in his own thread. Most of his posts come from articles with little to no opinion/thoughts

I repped too many people yesterday so I have to wait to give out more rep, I will rep you when my waiting period is over. Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by U got Served
    That's why there will only be 1 MJ

I mean seriously, dude comes back in the middle of the season, and then into the playoffs they lose, and everyone doubts. Then the Bulls come back, after a full off season, training camp etc, and they win 72 GAMES....And then THREE MORE championships.

I think his second time around has to be the point where people knew without a doubt he was the best to ever play the game professionally. It wasnt just his game, but his ability to lift his team to greater heights that made him the best.

bruce is a joke, let him make the mj thread so it can be ignored lol

I mean seriously, dude comes back in the middle of the season, and then into the playoffs they lose, and everyone doubts. Then the Bulls come back, after a full off season, training camp etc, and they win 72 GAMES....And then THREE MORE championships.

I think his second time around has to be the point where people knew without a doubt he was the best to ever play the game professionally. It wasnt just his game, but his ability to lift his team to greater heights that made him the best.
    He became a baseball player because that's what his dad wanted him to do. Wrestled with emotions of losing his dad. Dude comes back to not only win a championship and lead his team to the all-time NBA record 72 wins, but he caps it off on FATHER'S DAY! That's something you only see in the movies man.

Well, James raped his daughter so it's hard to feel bad.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

What a relevant thread....

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Well, James raped his daughter so it's hard to feel bad.