Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Most Athletic Big Man in NBA History?

Hey thanks for that link Tontoz..

Really the difference in jumping ability between NFL and NBA players is so fascinating i'm going to start a new thread on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed
    Hey thanks for that link Tontoz..

Really the difference in jumping ability between NFL and NBA players is so fascinating i'm going to start a new thread on it..
    the gap between NBA and NFL players is about the same as the gap between Howard and Dirk.

Not airballing my layups anymore PimpinZaZa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed
    Yet, Yao, Dirk, Ewing and other 7 footers all shoot free throws quite well...despite the ball being small in their hands...hmmm...why is that?

The only thing I have noticed about every reply you have posted in this thread is that you never answer any of the questions asked of you. Everybody here says you are wrong, yet all you do is repeat the same argument over and over again while not contributing anything other than your own stupid views. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but how can you expect anybody to take you seriously when you bring no evidence to the table and ending up looking like more of a **** with every post. You seem to "not see" anything written that proves you wrong and come up with ridiculous arguments the whole way through this post. Just go away, your a waste of Time, and if you think Dirk is one of the most athletic big men of all time, then you need to be in therapy cos your losing your mind.

And now you continue to bring up Mario Williams, how tall is he, 6'7 or 6'8. Wasn't the whole point of your thread that any players ander 6'11 don't count, it's like comparing Michael Phelps to Usain Bolt. Different sports require different athletic abilities. If you think that Dirk can run by defenders and screens at will, then maybe go back and have a look at The 2007 1st round playoffs vs GS. If shooting is an athletic ability then by your logic, court vision is too and Luc Longley and Vlade Divac must surely make your top 10 of most athletic big men.

Stop encouraging this Wanker.
    Last edited by PimpinZaZa; 04-23-2009 at 02:57 AM.

I just like having an excuse to post this.

Quote Originally Posted by PimpinZaZa
    The only thing I have noticed about every reply you have posted in this thread is that you never answer any of the questions asked of you. Everybody here says you are wrong, yet all you do is repeat the same argument over and over again while not contributing anything other than your own stupid views. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but how can you expect anybody to take you seriously when you bring no evidence to the table and ending up looking like more of a **** with every post. You seem to "not see" anything written that proves you wrong and come up with ridiculous arguments the whole way through this post. Just go away, your a waste of Time, and if you think Dirk is one of the most athletic big men of all time, then you need to be in therapy cos your losing your mind.

And now you continue to bring up Mario Williams, how tall is he, 6'7 or 6'8. Wasn't the whole point of your thread that any players ander 6'11 don't count, it's like comparing Michael Phelps to Usain Bolt. Different sports require different athletic abilities. If you think that Dirk can run by defenders and screens at will, then maybe go back and have a look at The 2007 1st round playoffs vs GS. If shooting is an athletic ability then by your logic, court vision is too and Luc Longley and Vlade Divac must surely make your top 10 of most athletic big men.

Stop encouraging this Wanker.
    You need to post more often

College superstar

not sure if he has been mentioned yet but Ralph Sampson pre injurys was a rediculous athlete!