Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore BigSims2108's Avatar

Default Re: Official offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by jailer
    This cant be true. The lakers have no money. And the money they do have is gonna be used to keep ariza.
    Yeah. Remember, it's just a rumor and like 80% of the time, these things don't happen from what I've seen. Odom will have to take a serious pay cut for him and Ariza to stay in LA.

Rumors are rumors I guess

Hey guys, I heard a rumor that former griz Jason Williams is trying to come back into the NBA. Buy or Sell a team picking him up?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSims2108
    Hey guys, I heard a rumor that former griz Jason Williams is trying to come back into the NBA. Buy or Sell a team picking him up?
    If stephon marbury can cry his way on to the boston celtics. Im sure white choclate can find his way on to a vetran team.

If stephon marbury can cry his way on to the boston celtics. Im sure white choclate can find his way on to a vetran team.
    I liked J Will for a while when he was here. I hope he can find a contender to go to. Even though we really need a veteran player, I think we all know there is no way in hell he's coming back here. Probably Griz fans are sick of him anyway.

Eh maybe. When he left he talked about coming back one day. But taht might just of been him being nice for the fans.

Eh maybe. When he left he talked about coming back one day. But taht might just of been him being nice for the fans.
    Does this sound familiar? "You ain't gotta do nothin, home boy! You ain't writing nothin'!" lol He got into it with a commercial appeal writer, and he looked an awful lot like Geoff Calkins.

Does this sound familiar? "You ain't gotta do nothin, home boy! You ain't writing nothin'!" lol He got into it with a commercial appeal writer, and he looked an awful lot like Geoff Calkins.

Man I se tha quote with my friends all the time. I love that he punked calkins.

I am Chris Wilcox

So, what needs to be done now?

Our line up currently looks roughly like this...

Conley
    Mayo / Richardson
    Gay / Young
    Carroll / Arthur / Warrick
    Gasol / Thabeet / Haddadi

Possibly sign Ross and then package him with Warrick and trade for a backup PG?

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    So, what needs to be done now?

Our line up currently looks roughly like this...

Conley
    Mayo / Richardson
    Gay / Young
    Carroll / Arthur / Warrick
    Gasol / Thabeet / Haddadi

Possibly sign Ross and then package him with Warrick and trade for a backup PG?
    How about a s&t with Ross and Arthur for a back up PG. Maybe we could get rid of Marko somehow as well.

How about a s&t with Ross and Arthur for a back up PG. Maybe we could get rid of Marko somehow as well.
    I agree with all of that.

Last night, I am told at the last minute Clippers owner Donald Sterling killed a trade last night that would have sent Zach Randolph to the Grizzlies for a package that included M. Jaric and G. Buckner.

The good news is that Heisley was clearly willing to take on money. That is at least exciting.

update: I am told they wanted Darko, and the Grizz offered Jaric and Sterling said he would not pay Jaric another dime. That was the deal breaker from what I was told.
    Verno's Blog (Chris Vernon - who broke the Gasol trade to LAL first - and hosts GM Chris Wallace regularly on his show)

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Verno's Blog (Chris Vernon - who broke the Gasol trade to LAL first - and hosts GM Chris Wallace regularly on his show)
    Craziness

I really like the Darko trade. We free up space for Thabeet + get a scorer / shooter for our bench. Also we do not lose our cap flexibility with the trade.

Who's gonna start at PF? Is Carroll any better than Arthur? Arthur is still the most suitable starter for the team. He's a decent shotblocker and rebounder, a lot better than Warrick in those areas.

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    I really like the Darko trade. We free up space for Thabeet + get a scorer / shooter for our bench. Also we do not lose our cap flexibility with the trade.

Who's gonna start at PF? Is Carroll any better than Arthur? Arthur is still the most suitable starter for the team. He's a decent shotblocker and rebounder, a lot better than Warrick in those areas.
    The power forward spot is the new question mark.