Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebola part 2

Banned

Default Re: Ebola part 2

this stuff always develops in dirt nasty countries. Sorry mexico but you got to keep better hygiene for your peeps!

NBA Superstar

i knew there was more to it than how much they pretended it was so controllable when its so out of control in west Africa and doctors who took all of the precautions in the world caught it. and i really doubt this Mexico thing is a completely isolated incident at the same time as the West Africa stuff, where its just coincidence

damn New York is like one of the worst places to get something like this....so close too...fukk

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i knew there was more to it than how much they pretended it was so controllable when its so out of control in west Africa and doctors who took all of the precautions in the world caught it. and i really doubt this Mexico thing is a completely isolated incident at the same time as the West Africa stuff, where its just coincidence

damn New York is like one of the worst places to get something like this....so close too...fukk
    This thread is very old, not the same time

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    This thread is very old, not the same time

lol thx for that...damn had no idea someone started a fear thread in 2009...would never have thought to check the op post date.

good one fgts