Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 360
  1. #226
    Decent college freshman TheGoatest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2,932

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    If people think there is no testing in professional sports you don't have a clue.
    You'd think that a player who uses steroids wouldn't have chosen to play in any Olympics with their extensive testing, let alone 3 Olympics.
    The irony is that there is way more testing today than back in the days of the players LeBron haters are stanning.

  2. #227
    Decent college freshman TheGoatest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2,932

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA




  3. #228
    Decent college freshman Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,692

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    You'd think that a player who uses steroids wouldn't have chosen to play in any Olympics with their extensive testing, let alone 3 Olympics.
    The irony is that there is way more testing today than back in the days of the players LeBron haters are stanning.
    You mean the testing which is always behind two steps of designer drugs?

  4. #229
    Decent college freshman TheGoatest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2,932

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    You mean the testing which is always behind two steps of designer drugs?
    I mean testing as in attempt to catch the perpetrators, as opposed to the old days when zero damns were given.
    Why was Lance Armstrong caught? The kajillions he made when he was at the top and one of the most popular athletes in the world weren't enough to pay for "untraceable designer drugs"?

  5. #230
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    You'd think that a player who uses steroids wouldn't have chosen to play in any Olympics with their extensive testing, let alone 3 Olympics.
    The irony is that there is way more testing today than back in the days of the players LeBron haters are stanning.
    100%
    I have to familiarize myself with doping rules since I run a supplement company. ALL professional sports test. We sponsored Joe Flacco when I was with Dymatize and he can even confirm that he'd get randomly tested even in the off season. The same goes for NBA players. There is no steroids in prefossional sports.

  6. #231
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    You mean the testing which is always behind two steps of designer drugs?
    Lance Armstrong took a drug that increases oxygen capacity. Something entirely different from steroids. It was a gray area product. At the time there was probably not enough information on the product to put on the banned substance list. And no, you cannot defeat IOC testing with how strict it is today. This is not the Ben Johnson 80's. You don't have a clue if you think you can.

  7. #232
    NBA Superstar eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,256

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    100%
    I have to familiarize myself with doping rules since I run a supplement company. ALL professional sports test. We sponsored Joe Flacco when I was with Dymatize and he can even confirm that he'd get randomly tested even in the off season. The same goes for NBA players. There is no steroids in prefossional sports.
    No peds in professional sports? Your a colossal tool

  8. #233
    NBA Superstar eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,256

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Aren’t you the guy who worked for in the sports nutrition industry and was always schilling for their products.

  9. #234
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    No peds in professional sports? Your a colossal tool
    At the pro level no. You're a fool to believe it. I work with pro athletes. The get tested constantly

  10. #235
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Arenít you the guy who worked for in the sports nutrition industry and was always schilling for their products.
    Ah yes. The go to response for the ignorant. "GNC, derp derp derp"
    So a keyboard warrior has more insight than a guy who's been in the industry for 25 years. I own my own Nutrtion company now. But thanks for noticing!

    Keep using the shcill schtick. That really puts me in my place!

  11. #236
    NBA Superstar eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13,256

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Ah yes. The go to response for the ignorant. "GNC, derp derp derp"
    So a keyboard warrior has more insight than a guy who's been in the industry for 25 years. I own my own Nutrtion company now. But thanks for noticing!

    Keep using the shcill schtick. That really puts me in my place!
    The fact that you claim to be knowledgeable and sit there and say sports drug testing is adequate when professionals in that field of work say otherwise, shows how delusional you are in and of itself.

  12. #237
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    The fact that you claim to be knowledgeable and sit there and say sports drug testing is adequate when professionals in that field of work say otherwise, shows how delusional you are in and of itself.
    I know my credibility. I've been in the industry for 25 years and personally witnessed drug testing and IOC testing. You have minimal knowledge of basketball on a basketball forum as opposed to the sports testing world. I don't need your approval.
    I've made millions now in this industry and own my own nutrition company. No bum with shit knowledge on a basketball forum is gonna change that.

    So sit your ass down rookie. No need to talk out your ass more.

  13. #238
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Elitebum is probably gonna bring up Barry Bonds on Androstene to prove his weak ass case.

    Go get it buddy! You know what you're talking about!

  14. #239
    Decent college freshman Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2,692

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    I mean testing as in attempt to catch the perpetrators, as opposed to the old days when zero damns were given.
    Why was Lance Armstrong caught? The kajillions he made when he was at the top and one of the most popular athletes in the world weren't enough to pay for "untraceable designer drugs"?
    Back then? Yes.
    Now, not so much.
    I mean was Pacquiao who was constantly bombarded by Mayweather for PED allegations never tested positive. Heck Floyd himself got caught with an illegal IV, and nothing happened.

  15. #240
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    17,953

    Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Back then? Yes.
    Now, not so much.
    I mean was Pacquiao who was constantly bombarded by Mayweather for PED allegations never tested positive. Heck Floyd himself got caught with an illegal IV, and nothing happened.
    Everything is speculative and subjective to what they are actually taking. Ephedra is on the banned substance list but people take pseudoephedrine in the common cold medication. Why hasn't there been any reported cases of steroid use in the NBA? In the age where IG and advantageous greedy people exist? Because there is no real cases. Kobe couldn't hide from a rape accusation. If athletes like Lebron were actually doing it they would have been outed a long time ago

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •