Game 4 - Mon May 11 Denver at Dallas 8:30PM TNT
    Game 5 - Wed May 13 Dallas at Denver TBD TNT *
    Game 6 - Fri May 15 Denver at Dallas TBD ESPN *
    Game 7 - Sun May 17 Dallas at Denver TBD TBD *

(* if needed)

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: -we own the nuggets-

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    A place Denver hasn't been in what 15 years? I really enjoyed watching the Denver crowd celebrating like they won the championship. Mavs are a veteran team, Nuggets are going to party hard and get beat at home first game. Look at the type of people on that team. We got Anthony (DUI, mr. sucker punch then run for it, stop snitching!), we have Birdman who was kicked out of the association for drug abuse, we have Martin who is just a thug, and we have a lazy turd in Nene and a poor basketball IQ player in JR Smith.

Dallas has professionals. Our only blemish is really Josh Howard. You look at Dallas and you see SMART players. Dirk, Terry, Kidd... These are high IQ basketball players who are professionals. Dallas is going to steamroll these guys so hard.

Can't wait for Sunday, the Nuggets are going to be so hung over. Dallas will win game 1 at Denver, mark it down and I will take an avy bet on this with any Nuggets fan :)
    I see you haven't watched a Nuggets game in quite a few years. Might want to get up to date on that.

And why are Dallas fans here so eager to talk ****? I've seen nothing but acceptable, respectable posts from every other team fan on here, yet these Dallas folks think beating a hobbled Spurs team is going to go exactly the same when playing Denver. I don't know, must be the water or something down there.

I'll accept your delusional behavior for now, but when your team is down 2-0, this better stop.
    Last edited by OneMoreSucka; 04-30-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    I see you haven't watched a Nuggets game in quite a few years. Might want to get up to date on that.

And why are Dallas fans here so eager to talk ****? I've seen nothing but acceptable, respectable posts from every other team fan on here, yet these Dallas folks think beating a hobbled Spurs team is going to go exactly the same when playing Denver. I don't know, must be the water or something down there.

I'll accept your delusional behavior for now, but when your team is down 2-0, this better stop.
    If the Mavs split the first to games, you will admit this is a competitive series?

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

lots of trash talking considering neither team has accomplished anything so far.

My personal opinion is that Denver takes the series in 7

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullit
    If the Mavs split the first to games, you will admit this is a competitive series?
    I think it will be competitive regardless, it's just stupid that Mavs fans are thinking sweep.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    A place Denver hasn't been in what 15 years? I really enjoyed watching the Denver crowd celebrating like they won the championship. Mavs are a veteran team, Nuggets are going to party hard and get beat at home first game. Look at the type of people on that team. We got Anthony (DUI, mr. sucker punch then run for it, stop snitching!), we have Birdman who was kicked out of the association for drug abuse, we have Martin who is just a thug, and we have a lazy turd in Nene and a poor basketball IQ player in JR Smith.

Dallas has professionals. Our only blemish is really Josh Howard. You look at Dallas and you see SMART players. Dirk, Terry, Kidd... These are high IQ basketball players who are professionals. Dallas is going to steamroll these guys so hard.

Can't wait for Sunday, the Nuggets are going to be so hung over. Dallas will win game 1 at Denver, mark it down and I will take an avy bet on this with any Nuggets fan :)
    Your funny!

Wasn't Kidd a wife beater??? And isn't Cuban being investigated for inside trading?

ahahaa..

Stop crapping on image and talk about basketball

This series is going to be a war, I'm expecting a classic.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
    Wasn't Kidd a wife beater???

multiple charges of domestic abuse (including striking his wife in the face), my personal "favorite" was when he threw a plate of hot fries in her face in public. Yes, Jason Kidd is a f*cking piece of sh*t.

He also made the ill-advised life move of procreating and making this ugly little alien (who apparently had a sick crossover at like 4 years old)

but, go Mavs.

Local High School Star

I want to know more about this kid. lol

so the nuggets are the favorites here and we are the underdogs

go mavs! mavs in 5 games

great thread primetime !!

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

So how's this working out for you?

Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SLY
    great thread primetime !!
    great find...i wanted to find this thread myself, but i was to lazy to look thru pages for it.

Nothing better than owning arrogant fans who have little basketball knowledge, and then listening to their pathetic excuses like "i was only messn around!!!"...primetime = laughingstock...maybe you should change sports cuz u clearly have no basketball IQ