Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Hugh Grant - Worst Actor Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    so, what you mean is homophobic people? if you are even remotley interested in movies you see the most acclaimed film that year regardless. once again we see the familar.....**** are you sure you arnt harbouring some repressed latent homosexual tendancies?

answer these questions...

have you actually seen brokeback mountain?
    how many times?(whole film, not just your favorite sceens from the mixtape you edited)

Its tough enough to handle seeing 2 men kiss in public, watching a movie about it..... can't say i blame any guy for not wanting to watch it. I mean i'll be the first to admit i like some gay ****(like Les Miserables) but no way i could handle watching Brokeback. Actually it came on cable, and i still couldn't watch it

DonDadda59, how'd you get around to knowing J$'s name?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    Its tough enough to handle seeing 2 men kiss in public, watching a movie about it..... can't say i blame any guy for not wanting to watch it. I mean i'll be the first to admit i like some gay ****(like Les Miserables) but no way i could handle watching Brokeback. Actually it came on cable, and i still couldn't watch it

theres only 1 or 2 explicit scenes.

you saw les mis on the stage? i just saw it recently and cried my ****ing eyes out.... dont say you didnt.

ukplaya4 you're a complete and utter pussy.

I just wanted to let you know. It's ashame your guidance counselors and parents didn't emasculate you from birth. You'd be well off as a housewife or a sadomasochistic sex slave to Daniel Radcliffe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    DonDadda59, how'd you get around to knowing J$'s name?
    I'm a detective.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I'm a detective.
    *reported*

ukplaya4 you're a complete and utter pussy.

I just wanted to let you know. It's ashame your guidance counselors and parents didn't emasculate you from birth. You'd be well off as a housewife or a sadomasochistic sex slave to Daniel Radcliffe.

art makes me emotional, its not the same thing as being a *****.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    *reported*
    For?

And is snitching a tolerable practice in the OTC? That's some weak sauce my Bengali friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    *reported*
    Seriously J$, you have got to be the biggest pussy in all the ISH forums. You can never fend someone off by yourself, you always have to rely on Jay or Dasher to help you out of tight situations. We all saw Pete's Montreux rape you up your butthole when you were alone, you weak turd. You ain't shit by yourself

5-time NBA All-Star

Seriously J$, you have got to be the biggest pussy in all the ISH forums. You can never fend someone off by yourself, you always have to rely on Jay or Dasher to help you out of tight situations. We all saw Pete's Montreux rape you up your butthole when you were alone, you weak turd. You ain't shit by yourself
    I'm hardcore.

Chill little brosh just chill, if I wasn't working so hard to finish this paper, for real though, I'd flame that azz.

look at that ****ing rep bar.....seriously how long did you spend rimming ass in the rep me ill rep you threads to get that?

look at that ****ing rep bar.....seriously how long did you spend rimming ass in the rep me ill rep you threads to get that?
    I'm just naturally popular. I'm the perfect combination of eloquence, wit, charisma, charm, comedy, good looks, and manliness. It's a shame you were born to look up to weak people like Winston Churchill and Tony Blair. If only you were as smart or as cool as me, then you would have more rep bars loserboy.

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

What is wrong with some of you guys? Yeah, let's knock Statham and Stallone for not breaking the action barrier. Does anyone criticize Shaq for not having three point range? NO! He's not in the NBA for his soft touch. Just like how Statham and Stallone arent in Hollywood for their gentle tear jerking Sean Penn dramatic roles.

Although Sly in Milk would have been incredibly entertaining, his duty on the big screen is to pack a punch and slay hundreds of Burmese people.

I'm just naturally popular. I'm the perfect combination of eloquence, wit, charisma, charm, comedy, good looks, and manliness. It's a shame you were born to look up to weak people like Winston Churchill and Tony Blair. If only you were as smart or as cool as me, then you would have more rep bars loserboy.

it is mighty impressive, you must have swallowed like a gallon of e-seamen every day since youve been here. still id rather have less rep and an un prolapsed rectum.

it is mighty impressive, you must have swallowed like a gallon of e-seamen every day since youve been here. still id rather have less rep and an un prolapsed rectum.
    Will H. Macy, Billy Bob Thornton, Keanu Reeves, Zac Efron, Casey Affleck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jared Leto, Hugh Laurie, Gerard Butler, Sean Connery, Ewan McGregor etc.