Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hugh Grant - Worst Actor Ever?

Ben Affleck<---- daredevil anyone
    Paul Walker<---- that california surferboy stuff is getting pretty lame
    Keanu Reeves<----- he always looks lost in his own movies and pretty much stays stoneface, he is the mona lisa of actors

yeah those 3 do it for me

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

I just skimmed the pages and all but did it seriously take 4 pages to mention McCaunahey? Man, my wife and I do the trade-off thing with movies. I pick one, then she picks one. Her movies always has this muthaf*cka in them. I'm always like, "Why the hell we watching this again?" Funny thing is, it's always a new movie.

Regarding Jason Statham, IMO, he isn't bad. He just does the same sh*t over and over. Honestly, I have no idea what the difference is between Crank and Transporter anymore. I say he should just combine them sh*ts and name the next movie Crank That Transporter. Bet no one would notice.

My personal pick, wich I'm sure no one would agree with, is Nicholas Cage. I hate this muthaf*cka. IMO, he isn't believable in any of his roles. He's always the smartest sumb*tch on Earth and the only hope to save the day. This a$$hole is the reason it took me like 2 years to see Ghostrider. And when they mentioned him to play Superman?!!! And he also made the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. 8MM. OH MY GOD!!! I saw it in the theatre so I'm figuring, it's been like 10 years. I'm more mature now. Maybe I should watch it again. It can't possibly be that bad. Pfffft. Con Air and Face Off were cool, but I didn't really have this hatred I have for him back then. If he makes another g0d damn National Treasures I'm gonna start looking for his a$$. (edit: just looked it up on Wiki. search has begun)

Crank That Transporter

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Thread hijack in progress

Most overrated ever? I say Eastwood.
    Haha, that's a bomb. I need some explaining on that one.

Also, I totally agree that Nicolas Cage's face is annoying, but he is not a terrible actor.

rank sentamentalist

My personal pick, wich I'm sure no one would agree with, is Nicholas Cage. I hate this muthaf*cka. IMO, he isn't believable in any of his roles. He's always the smartest sumb*tch on Earth and the only hope to save the day. This a$$hole is the reason it took me like 2 years to see Ghostrider. And when they mentioned him to play Superman?!!! And he also made the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. 8MM. OH MY GOD!!! I saw it in the theatre so I'm figuring, it's been like 10 years. I'm more mature now. Maybe I should watch it again. It can't possibly be that bad. Pfffft. Con Air and Face Off were cool, but I didn't really have this hatred I have for him back then. If he makes another g0d damn National Treasures I'm gonna start looking for his a$$. (edit: just looked it up on Wiki. search has begun)
    For the umpteenth time: Cage is a great actor who's either only in it for the money or has the absolute worst decision making in the entire world.

See: Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation, The Weatherman, Raising Arizona, Lord of War, Matchstick Men

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Haha, that's a bomb. I need some explaining on that one.

Also, I totally agree that Nicolas Cage's face is annoying, but he is not a terrible actor.
    Eh. I guess you're right. He's not terrible. I guess I feel he's overrated. I just don't see what the big deal is about that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    Lol, can't wait to see the first Youtube dance video to that one. Wait. Niqqas is getting paid on Youtube now. Time to start working on that sh*t...

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    For the umpteenth time: Cage is a great actor who's either only in it for the money or has the absolute worst decision making in the entire world.

See: Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation, The Weatherman, Raising Arizona, Lord of War, Matchstick Men
    Okay, I liked Lord of War. I really don't like this dude so I can't say that I've seen the other movies you've listed. Pick one for me to change my mind of this POS. I promise I will give it a unbiased view.

Banned

I love all those films by Cage... also I would include 'The Family Man'

NBA sixth man of the year

Oh, dear. I -- I -- I seem to be so charmingly befuddled.

Blu Ray

I think me and you have dealt with this exact subject...at least 10 times each. Literally, no joke.

Hellbound

After a while, actors that only play one role no matter what movie get to irritate me. Will Ferrell gets a slight pass cuz Anchorman = good. Ben Stiller and the guy from Transporter do not get passes cuz their one role is not as funny to me.

NBA sixth man of the year

Keanu Reeves was awesome in: Bill and Ted, Point Break, Speed, The Replacements, and The Matrix. He's not the greatest and he stars in some clunkers but he is FAR from being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Keanu Reeves was awesome in: Bill and Ted, Point Break, Speed, The Replacements, and The Matrix. He's not the greatest and he stars in some clunkers but he is FAR from being bad.
    Good one.

Banned

The only reason Nicolas Cage has an acting career is because his real last name is Coppola.

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

If we were doing the non sexist thing and including women I'd have the hands down for most overrated and worst ..... Nicole Kidman
    I don't get her, i just dont get what its about

As for men, Steven Seagal?