Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How Many times can the refs F*CK the Mavs in the ASS before Stern does something?

Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    Scott Tinnerman must die

i think.
    Correct! Although I think it was spelled "Tenorman"

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: How Many times can the refs F*CK the Mavs in the ASS before Stern does something?

WE HAD A FOUL TO GIVE!!!

He put up his hands as to say "I FOULED HIM!!!"

f*ckin ridiculous...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zak
    Scott Tinnerman must die

i think.
    Thanks.
    Oh btw, you were close, but the spelling was off.
    "Scott Tenorman must die."
    Doesn't matter though.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Hilarious.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

sorry dallas but that wasnt an intentional foul.

if you are gonna intentionally foul someone in that sitaution - you FOUL HIM.

that was weak at best - especially in the final seconds of a PLAYOFF GAME.

melo just made a nice shot - he gets all the credit.

think about it, if melo misses that and the refs call it, then the fans, players, coaches and especially cuban go nuts *****ING about that being called with 2 seconds left. "how can you make that call in the playoffs...wright barely touched him!!! refs suck!!!!"

the refs let it go because it was weak contact...ironically, the mavs got every call in the 2nd half. the one time they wanted the foul, they didnt get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    If the NBA only had fans that had legitimate basketball knowledge, there would be no NBA.
    I dont agree with that but I do see the point you're trying to make.

think about it, if melo misses that and the refs call it, then the fans, players, coaches and especially cuban go nuts *****ING about that being called with 2 seconds left. "how can you make that call in the playoffs...wright barely touched him!!! refs suck!!!!"
    Wrong. Dallas had a foul to give. Who complains when the intention was to foul?

That said fans need to move on. The NBA officials face alot of pressure and get criticized even worse after the game. Their are game grades and reviews refs. Its not like these refs will wait for the next game at ease. They'll get on thier laptops and read everything they did wrong.

ahha. wright should've foul melo harder.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    sorry dallas but that wasnt an intentional foul.

if you are gonna intentionally foul someone in that sitaution - you FOUL HIM.

that was weak at best - especially in the final seconds of a PLAYOFF GAME.

melo just made a nice shot - he gets all the credit.

the refs let it go because it was weak contact...ironically, the mavs got every call in the 2nd half. the one time they wanted the foul, they didnt get it.
    I don't give a sh*t about the first half or even the play right before that...

at the end...Dirk shot early knowing that Dallas had a foul to give...

Wright fouled Melo and then raised his hands as to say "I fouled him!!!"...and didn't bother to even guard Melo anymore...

It was ridiculous...and Cuban needs to raise hell over this BS...as I am sure he will...

It ruined not only that game...but the ENTIRE SERIES!!!

Our whole season comes down to a ref not knowing he is supposed to blow a f*ckin whistle???....really???

f*ck that...

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Its even more funny because if the refs had not been bailing out the mavericks in the 3rd and early 4th quarter the Nuggets would have won by 10 points.

Live by the ref, die by the ref.
    exactly. that last play defined irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Geandily
    "I DIDN'T FOUL HIM!"

*3 goes in*

"OH **** YES I DID!"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

That said fans need to move on. The NBA officials face alot of pressure and get criticized even worse after the game. Their are game grades and reviews refs. Its not like these refs will wait for the next game at ease. They'll get on thier laptops and read everything they did wrong.
    no, they would have been pissed because if melo misses and no call is made, game over.

if they make the call we get another shot at it.

it was a good no call in that sitaution. if they wanted to foul, they should have REALLY FOULED MELO.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Cuban over/under $30,000 after today?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I don't give a sh*t about the first half or even the play right before that...

at the end...Dirk shot early knowing that Dallas had a foul to give...

Wright fouled Melo and then raised his hands as to say "I fouled him!!!"...and didn't bother to even guard Melo anymore...
    the problem was, it was a weak intentional foul that refs cannot call with 2 seconds in a playoff game.

It was ridiculous...and Cuban needs to raise hell over this BS...as I am sure he will...

It ruined not only that game...but the ENTIRE SERIES!!!

Our whole season comes down to a ref not knowing he is supposed to blow a f*ckin whistle???....really???

f*ck that...
    dont feel bad, if the refs called the game correctly all game long then it would have been a 10 point lead for denver with 2 seconds left and none of that would have mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

That said fans need to move on. The NBA officials face alot of pressure and get criticized even worse after the game. Their are game grades and reviews refs. Its not like these refs will wait for the next game at ease. [COLOR="Red"]They'll get on thier laptops and read everything they did wrong.[/COLOR]
    that's great and all but for Dallas fans it means jack sh*t...

that was a must win game...

and compared to the NFL the NBA is a fairly simple game to understand that I have grown up my whole life watching...

Do I keep up with all the player stats like I used to before 2006?...NO

Just because I can't list the top 10 leaders in rebounds this year doesn't mean I don't know much about the "actual game itself"...

that part of the NBA is something I will always know, until a drastic rule change or something...

so ZIP your smack talking...

National High School Star vinsane01's Avatar

I only saw the last few seconds of the game. SO i dont really know if the refs were favoring the mavs. But what i did saw was a bad no call in the last play. It was a clear intentional foul. Wright basically stop defending since he thought he fouled him. Sucks for mavs fans.

But dont worry, you had no chance of winning the series anyways. The referees just made it faster exit for them.