Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Yao Ming out for rest of playoffs with left foot hairline fracture!

God damnit, how is this series going to stay competitive and not turn into a Cleveland-Atlanta type series without Yao. I want to see good and exciting basketball games, not the Lakers rolling over injured teams!

Really sorry to hear this, Rockets fans and Yao.. just sucks.

Damn sucks man. The Rockets are cursed right WTF?

Doesn't Yao break his foot every year around this time?

National High School Star

Sucks he went down, I gained a lot of repect for him playing like that on a broken foot.

Default Re: Yao out for the season?

Too bad Yao can't play the rest of the playoff. I'm not a Houston fan, but he works hard and deserves better.

Someone made some awful wish of something bad to Derek Fisher's daughter or wishing something bad in game 2? I forgot who....Karma in progress?
    Last edited by kobesabi; 05-10-2009 at 04:07 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore laker4life310's Avatar

I feel bad for Yao, can't get a break from continously having injury problems and he absolutely lays everything on the floor when he plays whether he's hurt or not. More NBA players need to have this kind of dedication and passion.

Local High School Star

Do we have a more reliable source?

Anyway, the series may wrap up in 5 now instead of 6. Oh well. The Rockets have a lot to build on for next year and if things go their way just one bit, they will be in contention...and this time it's for real.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Jorn444Lakers's Avatar

My condolences to Rockets fans, I really wanted to see the Lakers play a healthy Rockets teams the entire series. This definitely gives the Lakers a bigger advantage, to say the least.

I feel sorry for NBA fans, including me. This could've been a helluva series.
    Good luck to Yao on recovering from that injury. I hope the Rockets will show heart and hustle the rest of the series, eventhough it's an uphill battle.

Well he lasted a lot longer than he does most seasons. I knew something bad was going to happen to his legs if he was playing 40 minutes per game. Heres to a speedy recovery

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

tough pill to swallow for rockets fans

my condolences for yao's loss

DANG!!!!

Poor Yao ...... :-( , Anyway L James is wating for you Kobe , he is gonna kick your f**** ass

The rockets really have bad luck with injuries.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I'm pissed how this team get injured every goddamn time. I really believe a healthy rockets team with Yao and t-mac could beat the Lakers easily

I rule the local playground GMW's Avatar

Tough news for Rocket fans... been really unlucky with injuries the past few seasons. As a Laker fan I would have preferred a series with both teams at full strength as well.