Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223
    Local High School Star

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    i honestly think cleveland has somewhat gotten into orlando's head with that shot.

i mean orlando is always the team that comes from behind, and ends up getting the win off there three pointers.

but after that.

orlando must be bitting shricks.
    Nice call.

Default Re: LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by mmsupra
    I like it when we get no credit ..just keep winning and I'll take the end result.
    Magic/Yankees fan. Sweet...

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruinzzz
    Magic/Yankees fan. Sweet...
    Says the bruins fan

Banned

I`m fan of NBA basketball and all , and just for that one shot before it was inbounded i first thought to myself " what if NBA really do have "magnets" " lol i`m certainly not denying the talent of Lebron or anything , but somehow it was suspicious it was so epic that it seemed scripted. ( Pardon for english grammar. )

This is for whoever said kobe never hit a 1 second buzzer beater.. delusional lebron fanatics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOG678BA5Q

Saw a basketball once sonofthehill's Avatar

This thread shouldnt even exist no more provided the fact that magic are up 3-1. People are going to remember this shot only if they win this series but right now the chances are slim

Like I said this that shot reminded me of Kobe's game winner during game two of the 2004 NBA Finals. People overhyped this one real quick as well.

Local High School Star tastystaci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Like I said this that shot reminded me of Kobe's game winner during game two of the 2004 NBA Finals. People overhyped this one real quick as well.
    Good comparision. Everybody thought that shot "saved" the Lakers in '04, but all it did was delay the undeniable fact. The Pistons were just way better than that Laker team. Same thing with this Magic/Cavs series.

Saw a basketball once sonofthehill's Avatar

LOL someone need to remove this damn thread. Cavaliers arent even going to be in the final so dat shot doesnt really matter

Default Re: The Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    That was one of the best Buzzer Beater in NBA History. People are going to remember that play 50-100 years from now.
    10 years later I remembered this amazing shot.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: The Shot

LOL! Still rates highly after a decade of insane buzzer beaters too.