Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    that black girl is decent. she's good for a philly broad though. but you can tell she has one of those lisps and and probably sounds ghetto as hell. still though, not bad to look at. chickenhead.
    Everytime you type you are wrong. She is from Coatesville jackass.

everything about that post yelled virginity

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Get yourself a rootbeer float, you deserve one for getting that chick.

What the hell is going on in this thread? Should I bother reading from the first page?

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    everything about that post yelled virginity
    LOL ...
    Last edited by Samurai Swoosh; 05-27-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

GOBB, you know what also yells virginity. The fact that you've spent every waking second of the last decade almost on this very site.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    I am mad you are laughing at me. So I'm going to call you a virgin back!
    Classic

Listen, the price to play. Ultimately, I'm just a man with a high sex drive, who likes good looking girls. If I don't have a woman, I'm going to talk to any and everything that catches my fancy. If said dude's g/f was feeling the vibe, and wanted a piece of me ... why is that my fault? I'm doing what any red blooded American man would do. If anything the faulty morality of the situation lies on the willingly cheating g/f. I've had some straight up tell me that have a b/f, others said they don't even when they did. I just gave them something they weren't getting, I guess.

But like I said, if I had a g/f, I wouldn't cheat on her. And when I'm with one woman, I do everything I can to hold it down so she wouldn't want to step outside the relationship. Obviously these fellas were slipping in some form or fashion.

It wasn't like the chicks were married. So STFU ... I'm not a home wrecker.
    This, including your nickname of Samurai Swoosh is funny on so many levels. Do people think anyone believes the stupid crap they write?

GOBB, you know what also yells virginity. The fact that you've spent every waking second of the last decade almost on this very site.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

High School Varsity 6th Man Ben Jordan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    that black girl is decent. she's good for a philly broad though. but you can tell she has one of those lisps and and probably sounds ghetto as hell. still though, not bad to look at. chickenhead.
    too true.

Banned

You misspelled blunts.