Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

100 bucks says Ray banged your girlfriend.

Good college starter

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

ya well i sold shawn kemp some condoms once

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I've heard of NBA players saying they will pose for pictures but no autographs. I wonder if he didn't want this to get out that he smokes cigars.
    Or it might have nothing to do with him smoking, and something to do with his wife being pregnant and due soon. I'm guessing when millionaires have kids, they don't pass out the cheap cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesfan
    Are you freaking serious?

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesfan
    Same day Demetrius Bell bought Karl Malone a Fathers Day card?

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Oh and he haggled to get better deals! There was a humidor that was $495. He said he'd buy it if he could get it for $400. She sold him the humidor.
    love how rich athletes wanna bargain

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    chris is a sick man. how old is your girl? ive heard stories about him and some 16-18 year olds
    She's 35 (so am I), but looks 25. I think the reason she especially stood out was because we were near the front, but wasn't one of the little underage Dashboard groupies. But, nice to know that one or more of them was probably statutorily raped that night since he didn't get my girlfriend. I didn't know Carraba was like that.
    Last edited by jrong; 05-26-2009 at 06:18 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    100 bucks says Ray banged your girlfriend.
    I'll take that bet.

Ray Allen is married, with children, not to mention almost 34 years old. Why would he do that?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by cdbleb
    Same day Demetrius Bell bought Karl Malone a Fathers Day card?
    yes

cool story....Ray's a p u s s y though....I asked him to come play ball with my homie and I at the Y and he had to decline...dude was shook, you could tell. I thought about showing up at his house but that would have been a bit wierd so I let it go..

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by KKittles30
    Bet he got her number!
    Well, in spite of what I said about her strict Catholic morals, if he wanted to work out some kind of "Indecent Proposal" arrangement, then I'll take that call. Because I'm more broke than I am jealous....

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    I'll take that bet.

Ray Allen is married, with children, not to mention almost 34 years old. Why would he do that?
    *checks for white text*

Kobe Bryant was also married with childen and so are other basketball players.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    I went to that too. It was two years ago and they were really late right?
    Yeah, it was two summers ago. They played with that chick McPhee who was on American Idol (she mainly does movies now, I think), and I felt bad for her because people were booing her. Also, some Christian pop-punk band-- at least I believe they were Christian.

Pics or GTFO.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

I hope they were used for blunts.