Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Holy Trinity

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    Over/Under : This relationship will last 2 more months ...
    We've been together for two years and two months already, so if she hasn't yet been cured of her insanity and the bad case of low-standards that she apparently has, I don't think she's gonna recover from it in the next two months.

Default Re: My girlfriend just sold over a thousand dollars worth of cigars to Ray Allen.

Post pix of your girlfriend so we can decide if she is a 10. Gurantee she isnt.

And you sound too lame for me to believe. Females dont like guys who lack confidence "Omg why me?? I'm like a 7.53333333333. Sweet Vonage!". "All my former girls were way hotter than me!! Honest!"

I can only imagine when you actually get laid. You probably have a moment and tear up, let a few fall down the ole facial. Secretly sniff her panties.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I've heard of NBA players saying they will pose for pictures but no autographs. I wonder if he didn't want this to get out that he smokes cigars.
    Yeah he didnt want to be seen in a cigar shop. Shame on "Jesus" for smoking those things!

You are so simple minded its pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    We've been together for two years and two months already, so if she hasn't yet been cured of her insanity and the bad case of low-standards that she apparently has, I don't think she's gonna recover from it in the next two months.
    Okay. At first you sounded like a loser who got lucky and couldn't get over the fact he's with someone he thinks much superior than himself, and who's extremely jealous and doesn't let the girl breathe because he's too afraid to lose her. But obviously things are going well for you, so forget I said anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    Pics or GTFO.
    This.

Just your gf will do.

owwwww

You can't just call your girlfriend a 10 and not post pics

C A V A L I E R S

My buddy sold Damon Jones some Swishers. Back when he was on the Cavs.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    And you sound too lame for me to believe. Females dont like guys who lack confidence "Omg why me?? I'm like a 7.53333333333. Sweet Vonage!". "All my former girls were way hotter than me!! Honest!"

I can only imagine when you actually get laid. You probably have a moment and tear up, let a few fall down the ole facial. Secretly sniff her panties.
    Ok, first you sound way too familiar with tear-falling/ panty-sniffing scenario.

Second, Vonage? As in the phone company?

Third, would I be more believable, if I was like, "Yeah, I'm ripped with 4% body fat. Ain't no Ray Allen gonna take my woman! In fact, I'm gonna take HIS woman!"?
    Last edited by jrong; 05-27-2009 at 04:13 AM.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Exactly. Doesn't this kid know the first rule to forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Over/Under : This relationship will last 2 more months ...
    under

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Probably the 1st time we have ever agreed on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Ok, first you sound way too familiar with tear-falling/ panty-sniffing scenario.
    Says the lame who said his girlfriend is a 10 without pix?
    Says the lame who tells us this long ass story of Ray Allen buying cigars told thru this "10's" mouth which is your girlfriend
    Says the lame who said "omg omg im i'm only a 7.5-8 why is she even with me?"

Ok.

Third, would I be more believable, if I was like, "Yeah, I'm ripped with 4% body fat. Ain't no Ray Allen gonna take my woman! In fact, I'm gonna take HIS woman!"?
    You did the opposite and instead still made yourself look pathetic.

You get a 10 from me.

Fourth, I'm not gonna post her picture. This is the effing Internet! I just found out somebody on here was at a concert we were at. With a couple more facts about Ray Allen's life, which people may or may not know, somebody may be able to figure out exactly what cigar shop I'm talking about
    Its the effing internet yet you told us your girlfriend sold Ray Allen cigars. Only to fill this story in you start talkin about how hot your girl is, how you cantr believe she is with you and for her being a 10 not to even cheat. Blah blah blah, random random random.

You can tell us all this irrelevant mumbo jumbo about you, her your past girlfriends. But you cant post 1 photo of her? Ok. Makes no sense.

Fifth, so in that case, I'd rather have faceless dudes on the Internet think I'm full of ****, then compromise my relationship or even my girlfriend's safety. So, in that case you're right, she's no more than a 3 or 4. Absolute troll. There. Happy now?
    Again the story isnt my girlfriend sold Ray Allen cigars and he also tried to get cheap deals. It was other filler BS given to us faceless dudes. I mean you can tell us your girlfriend look history but when we ask for pix say no? Why even mention it? What does your lack of confidence this "10" being with you who doesnt cheat on you have to do with this damn cigar story? But hey its up for us faceless dudes to put it in the ole mental rolodex right? Well?

And your girlfriends safety? Yes I'm Hannibal Lecture over here. Cant wait to kidnap your "10" and eat her up with some fava beans. Mmmmmm

Dude dont flatter yourself. No one would care that much about pix if you werent on here bragging about your girlfriends looks while expressing how lame you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Says the lame who said his girlfriend is a 10 without pix?
    Isn't this kinda lame when you want a guy to post pics of his girlfriend ? Especially a guy you don't even know.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Isn't this kinda lame when you want a guy to post pics of his girlfriend ? Especially a guy you don't even know.
    Of course it's not lame. Aren't you on any other forums? Anytime a girl is mentioned, pics are a necessity. No questions asked.