Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

NBASTATMAN (ginobli2311) thinks that bruce is a great poster

I don't know who's more pathetic lol

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    The Lakers fans who are cheering for the Magic are retards. If I was a Lakers fan I would want to face the Cavs but they are blinded by their hate for LeBron, they just want to see LeBron's team fail even though he's the only player in NBA history to put up 40+ 8+ 8+ in a series, which he's doing so far in this series. Should be cheering for the Cavs. IF the Magic close this series out, which it looks inevitable, you guys will get what you wished for. Be careful what you wish for.

-Lakers suck at defending the pick n roll, the Magic are great at getting open 3 point shots off a high screen

-Lakers will not have an answer for Dwight Howard

-Lakers bigs will be neutralized by Dwight

The Magic will crush the Lakers if LeBron doesn't pull a historic performance to bring the Cavs back in this one (cavs are down by 15 points in the first half as I type this)
    This guy should retire.

Banned

RIP Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    NBASTATMAN (ginobli2311) thinks that bruce is a great poster

I don't know who's more pathetic lol
    LMAO.....true

Bruceblitz = Blitzie the clown

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Lets be real, it is the Lakers being on the verge of another 3 peat with Kobe leading the way that has this clown "retiring". Hes realized that no matter what "facts" he comes with, Kobe is going down as an all time great and basketball legend with some people thinking he may be the best ever.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Batz

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Dude got a prediction wrong, Im sure none of us are guilty of that

Bruceblitz was a little opinionated, however unlike half of ISH, he has alot of basketball knowledge and wasn't born yesterday, like most of the Kobe throng on here...

If any of you get a chance, have a look at some of his Youtube work, some quality work in there

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

If any of you get a chance, have a look at some of his Youtube work, some quality work in there
    so quality he deletes all comments on his vids that disagree with him in any way so as not to sully his work.

so great that he "retires" only to come back out of the ashes like a Jordan/Phoenix hybrid b/c his fans begged him to reconsider.

so dangerous the Lamestream media misrepresents what he says in an effort to discredit him!

ahh BruceBlitz, king of basketball knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    so quality he deletes all comments on his vids that disagree with him in any way so as not to sully his work.

so great that he "retires" only to come back out of the ashes like a Jordan/Phoenix hybrid b/c his fans begged him to reconsider.

so dangerous the Lamestream media misrepresents what he says in an effort to discredit him!

He was a little nutty, I agree, insecure etc yes absolutely, he had good points though(among his insecure crap), and Id take his nonsense over half the crap I see from the younger guys on here...

Banned

Typical of FatBlitz, he makes some retarded claim (usually against anything related to the Los Angeles Lakers franchise) and then when proven absoultely wrong he just dissapears.

I think he is still around here with a different nickname.

Remember when he attempted to retire from "youtube" just to gain some attention (insecurity alert) and at the same time emulate Jordan?

brb im going to bump a thread myself!

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

Would his videos be greatly improved by leaving all the comments about various acts of homosexuality on there? Or the enlightening "ur a dumbass" comments?

The guy is ridiculously opinionated, and I don't agree with some of his crap (like his GOAT rankings I think are garbage), but the guy at least provides a solid reasoning for his opinions, and doesn't keep changing the way he rates players like many fans on here do when it suits their argument.

Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllEffEll
    If you want a legit title, you want to play and defeat the best, whomever that is. . . PERIOD.

I don't really care which team proves itself to be the best even if the Magic match up better against the Lakers. Put the best against the best and let the chips fall where they may.

The only reason I would get a kick out of the Cavs losing is to see how someone may try to dispose of a DNA splattered Fathead with it's head cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    RIP Blitz

TheLogo