Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425
    HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar

Default Re: OT: Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who...has absolutely no life.

Jeff. Money is DON

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: OT: Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who...has absolutely no life.

Quote Originally Posted by liverandonions
    Jeff. Money is DON
    No, I don't idolize no curry-stankin, oil-hair slicked back, crappy remake--making ShahRukhKhan beyatch!

I refuse to associate myself with evil South Asians as that money-grabbing theif doez.

I believe in myself, the Celtics, the Constitution, Macbeth, and the funny, cool memberz of ISH.

And that's what matters

HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    No, I don't idolize no curry-stankin, oil-hair slicked back, crappy remake--making ShahRukhKhan beyatch!

I refuse to associate myself with evil South Asians as that money-grabbing theif doez.

I believe in myself, the Celtics, the Constitution, Macbeth, and the funny, cool memberz of ISH.

And that's what matters
    who are your favorite posters on ISH? Give us your top 25, in order

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Construction worker who is currently unemployed. Has been for awhile. Should get work late November from what I'm being told. I like to watch dvd's, surf the net, watch tv/sports, drink beer, phuck/have sex, movies. My talents lie with my imagination. Every board I'm on the same theme is said "You should be writing for a comedy sitcom", "Do standup! Try it, you're funny" etc etc, blah blah. My mind just shut down on me. Sorry.

Where do you work now?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jailblazers7's Avatar

What a strange thread bump

Strange indeed