Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default Marvel/DC Team Tournament Round 1

Round 1
    1. Dirtbag/Lakers31------------------> Sizz wins <---------------------------2.Sizzle
    3. Quata-------------------------------> Quata wins <-----------------------4.Primetime
    5. Magic Man--------------------------> Rezznor wins. <---------------------- 6.Rezznor
    7.Vapid--------------------------------> Vapid wins.<----------------------8. Doomsday
    9. WTFamonkey----------------------> WTF wins.<-----------10.Intrinsic/Dreamshake
    11. Pete-------------------------------> Tian wins. <------------------------ 12. Tian

Round 2:

1. Rezznor vs. Tian Rezznor wins
    2. Sizz vs. WTF Sizz wins
    3. Quata vs. Vapid

Rules:

1. Every team is matched up with another team.
    2. Every team gets one vote.
    3. Ridonks is an outside judge and gets 1.5 votes
    4. Each managing team/manager needs to write up a description of how they think their team will win. If they don't I will write one up, trying to be as unbiased as possible.
    5. The team with most votes wins.
    6. The final round is a round-robin matchup where ever team plays the other, and the team with the most wins is champion.
    7. IN ROUND TWO EVERY TEAM GETS 24 HOUR PREP TIME
    (prep means access to resources they normally can obtain, knowledge of the enemy, time to plan a mode of attack, etc.)
    8. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THE LOCATION OF EACH BATTLE IS THIS ROUND WHEN IT STARTS.

Last edited by vapid; 07-02-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Default Re: Marvel/DC Team Tournament Round 1

2nd Round 1st matchup:

Team Rezznor

1.Magneto
    2. X-man
    3. Loki
    4. Mongol
    5. Cyclops
    6. Firestorm
    7. Ultron
    8. Damion Hellstrom

vs.

Tian's:

1. Thor
    2. Spiderman
    3. Ikaris
    4. Dr. Fate
    5. Proteus
    6. Morph
    7. Saturn Girl
    8. Zauriel
    Last edited by vapid; 06-24-2009 at 02:23 PM.

if we are allowed to vote for our own team, I vote for my team!

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Lets start with the first match up:

1. Dirtbag/Lakers31's Team: "Take over the world and GTFO of the way" Votes:
    1.Deathstroke
    2.Cyborg Superman
    3.Apocalypse
    4. Darkseid
    5. Atrocitus
    6. Amazo
    7. Mr. Sinister
    8. Bishop

vs.

Sizzle's Team: Votes:

1. Captain Marvel
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Dr. Strange
    4. Silver Surfer
    5.Green Arrow
    6. Namor
    7. Rachel Grey
    8. Mr. Fantastic

My vote?

I go with 'Team Cyborg Superman' on this battle.

Namor is a good pick... and he can still survive in the water when the $hit hits the fan... But I think Cyborg Superman could find a way to win the war in the ocean.

This is a serious battle... But when it's all said and done... Cyborg Superman will get the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    My vote?

I go with 'Team Cyborg Superman' on this battle.

Namor is a good pick... and he can still survive in the water when the $hit hits the fan... But I think Cyborg Superman could find a way to win the war in the ocean.

This is a serious battle... But when it's all said and done... Cyborg Superman will get the victory.
    an excellent choice

Quote Originally Posted by DirtBag
    if we are allowed to vote for our own team, I vote for my team!
    Can you write up something about how you think it will go? Thats what each person who's up should do.

So are we voting as though everyone is fighting 1v1, then once some dude wins he can help another, or fighting as a collective or what?

Round 1
    1. Dirtbag/Lakers31------------------> Vs. <---------------------------2.Sizzle
    3. Quata-------------------------------> Vs. <-----------------------4.Primetime
    5. Magic Man--------------------------> Vs. <---------------------- 6.Rezznor
    7.Vapid--------------------------------> Vs.<----------------------8. Doomsday
    9. WTFamonkey----------------------> Vs.<-----------10.Intrinsic/Dreamshake
    11. Pete-------------------------------> Vs. <------------------------ 12. Tian

Rules:

1. Every team is matched up with another team.
    2. Every team gets one vote.
    3. Ridonks is an outside judge and gets 1.5 votes
    4. Each managing team/manager needs to write up a description of how they think their team will win. If they don't I will write one up, trying to be as unbiased as possible.
    5. The team with most votes wins.
    6. The final round is a round-robin matchup where ever team plays the other, and the team with the most wins is champion.

quick question, in the above picture there is a girl right next to the flash and the green arrow. is her power the ability to have a super long arm with a hand that looks like the face of Johnny Knoxville?

Can you write up something about how you think it will go? Thats what each person who's up should do.
    I can't right now, I did pm lakers13 about that though. I gotta get ready for work. should be back on in an about 2 hours though.

Quote Originally Posted by Quata
    So are we voting as though everyone is fighting 1v1, then once some dude wins he can help another, or fighting as a collective or what?
    Yea, let me include that in the op give me a sec.

And to dirtbag: Thats zatanna, the arm is covered by plastic man's neck.

i want to hear how the gms think the fights are going to go down before i cast my vote

I think, before each team faces off...each individual should be allowed to arrange his team in an order from 1 to whatever...

One, of course being the first fighter to face off with eachother on each side..

Sooo, you arrange your teams in an order in which you think they'd be successful...

and we compare players accordingly...and head to head, who would win?

1 vs 1
    2 vs 2
    3 vs 3

etc....

So, in doing this, each person has to play their hands right....do not just throw ALL of your heavy hitters out there at once...

Lead off with a powerhouse...then try a crafty one...then a power house at the end...etc...

Your goal is to try to come up with an order, that can trump another player's order.

Just my two cents.

1.Deathstroke
    2.Cyborg Superman
    3.Apocalypse
    4. Darkseid
    5. Atrocitus
    6. Amazo
    7. Mr. Sinister
    8. Bishop

vs.

1. Captain Marvel
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Dr. Strange
    4. Silver Surfer
    5.Green Arrow
    6. Namor
    7. Rachel Grey
    8. Mr. Fantastic

With the stage set Sinister gives out telepathic signals which sends The Cyborg head strong taking out potentially the strongest of Sizzles group, Rachel Grey. Within seconds he closes in on her squeezing her neck and pouring heat beams into her face. She is powerless against someone whos mind can not be controlled and is taken out swiftly, which scatters her teammates out with no source of communication.

With the first to fall Darkseid unleashes his Omega Beams on their next targets Mr Fantastic and Wonder Woman. Both who barely dodge these attacks but Mr Fantastic finds himself entrapped within a red ball of light, slowly closing on him until he pops, courtesy of Atrocitus. Wonder Woman then finds herself taking on Darkseid himself, in which she is no match for and finds herself bludgeoned to death.

During these skirmishes Sinister smiles and Amazo lands feet first in front of Dr Strange. At first Strange would have the upper hand, unleashing his magic upon Amazo to combat him with demons and hellfire...but within seconds Amazo has adapted to his magic and is now fighting to a stand still with strange who seems to be at a loss of words, Silver Surfer trys to back his friend up with cosmic blasts across Amazo face, seal both himself and his teammates fates as Amazo now takes on Surfers powers as well and unleashes a cosmic reign upon Strange to defeat him and uses magic that leaves Surfer powerless .

Before they know it within minutes all that is left is Namor, Captain Marvel, and Green Arrow.

Darkseid continues to unleash waves of Omega beams upon the remaining enemies, allowing Deathstroke to sniper down Green Arrow who was doing his best to avoid these attacks. Namor is then ran right into The Cyborg who unleashes his heat vision upon Namor, knocking him to En Sabah's awaiting arms, who body begins to grow and entraps him with a bear hug, squeezing the breath out of him.

Captain Marvel continues to to dodge the Omega beams the best he can, as well as Bishops energy beams but before he knows he, he finds himself turned back into his little boy human, Sinister had been focusing on Captain Marvel's mind making him call out his secret word that reverts him back to human. The little boy rubbing his eyes starting to stand up is then instantly is incinerated by one last Omega Beam before he can call out Shazaam.

Team Villain wins, Sizzles team, who are not very aggressive characters aside from Wonder Woman and Green Arrow, walk right into a buzz saw. Im sorry but half that team alone has been defeated by Darkseid by himself.. give the man some decent back up while he provides the distractions, and its over.
    Last edited by Lakers13; 06-06-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

I say we find a different way to do this. Rating an 8 on 8 matchup seems hella tedious. I'm not saying I won't do it, but I'd prefer a different method if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    1.Deathstroke
    2.Cyborg Superman
    3.Apocalypse
    4. Darkseid
    5. Atrocitus
    6. Amazo
    7. Mr. Sinister
    8. Bishop

vs.

1. Captain Marvel
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Dr. Strange
    4. Silver Surfer
    5.Green Arrow
    6. Namor
    7. Rachel Grey
    8. Mr. Fantastic

With the stage set Sinister gives out telepathic signals which sends The Cyborg head strong taking out potentially the strongest of Sizzles group, Rachel Grey. Within seconds he closes in on her squeezing her neck and pouring heat beams into her face. She is powerless against someone whos mind can not be controlled and is taken out swiftly, which scatters her teammates out with no source of communication.

With the first to fall Darkseid unleashes his Omega Beams on their next targets Mr Fantastic and Wonder Woman. Both who barely dodge these attacks but Mr Fantastic finds himself entrapped within a red ball of light, slowly closing on him until he pops, courtesy of Atrocitus. Wonder Woman then finds herself taking on Darkseid himself, in which she is no match for and finds herself bludgeoned to death.

During these skirmishes Sinister smiles and Amazo lands feet first in front of Dr Strange. At first Strange would have the upper hand, unleashing his magic upon Amazo to combat him with demons and hellfire...but within seconds Amazo has adapted to his magic and is now fighting to a stand still with strange who seems to be at a loss of words, Silver Surfer trys to back his friend up with cosmic blasts across Amazo face, seal both himself and his teammates fates as Amazo now takes on Surfers powers as well and unleashes a cosmic reign upon Strange to defeat him and uses magic that leaves Surfer powerless .

Before they know it within minutes all that is left is Namor, Captain Marvel, and Green Arrow.

Darkseid continues to unleash waves of Omega beams upon the remaining enemies, allowing Deathstroke to sniper down Green Arrow who was doing his best to avoid these attacks. Namor is then ran right into The Cyborg who unleashes his heat vision upon Namor, knocking him to En Sabah's awaiting arms, who body begins to grow and entraps him with a bear hug, squeezing the breath out of him.

Captain Marvel continues to to dodge the Omega beams the best he can, as well as Bishops energy beams but before he knows he, he finds himself turned back into his little boy human, Sinister had been focusing on Captain Marvel's mind making him call out his secret word that reverts him back to human. The little boy rubbing his eyes starting to stand up is then instantly is incinerated by one last Omega Beam before he can call out Shazaam.

Team Villain wins, Sizzles team, who are not very aggressive characters aside from Wonder Woman and Green Arrow, walk right into a buzz saw. Im sorry but half that team alone has been defeated by Darkseid by himself.. give the man some decent back up while he provides the distractions, and its over.
    thank you, couldn't have done better myself. Well done sir