Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Derrick Rose Gang Bangs

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Where in this pic does it show the character of the people around him? At a party of all places. I could get a pic of corporate execs acting drunk and a fool at a party and say look how immature and stupid these people are ... LOL @ all the jumping to conclusions.
    So you throw up gang signs just out of the blue...Is that how it works?

Find me some corporate execs with publiced gang ties throwing up gang signs in a club where they know there is a big chance people are taking their pictures...pls find me one

Throwing up gang signs= immature
    Throwing up gang signs for a picture after being suspected of being part of a gang through out your career = retarded

Drunk or not it is not something someone with a normal IQ does...There might be a reason he did it but it is a dumb reason.

you dont need to hangin wit people throwing up gang signs...
    Last edited by Younggrease; 06-11-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    he throws up a gang sign and you interpret that as he smokes weed?

so if he pointed a gun at you how would you interpret that?
    His t-shirt is a dead give away but seriously who cares if he does it on the offseason everyonce and awhile.
    Last edited by Xsatyr; 06-11-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease

Find me some corporate execs with publiced gang ties throwing up gang signs in a club where they know there is a big chance people are taking their pictures...pls find me one

Throwing up gang signs for a picture after being suspected of being part of a gang through out your career = retarded

Drunk or not it is not something someone with a normal IQ does...There might be a reason he did it but it is a dumb reason.

Really, now rook?

Cause there are ALL types of gangs.

Freemasons do it all the time. You know, the coroprate / political executives that run this world.

National High School Star

Or the fact that his eyes are glossy and glazed like a mufuka.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease

i know its not him, but that guy looks similar to CDR

People are making way too much out of this. People throw up signs all the time and are not in gangs. It is immature but people in the thread are definitely overreacting. More times than not they are shouting out their hood even though the sign itself is affiliated with a local gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Really, now rook?

Cause there are ALL types of gangs.

Freemasons do it all the time. You know, the coroprate / political executives that run this world.

Youre really reaching by talking about business execs and freemasons now.. cmon man. Smarten up. In no way shape or form is this behavior acceptable by a PROFESSIONAL NBA Player.

Geez. Atleast have the common sense to do this shlt at home in private away from cameras and public eye. This isnt highschool or college anymore.. these guys are effin ROLEMODELS. Maybe that age rule is a good idea, eh?

NBA Finals

waznt really paying attention to the shirt. just looking at him throwing up GD. what a dumbass

Not for the gang sign, but for getting caught

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    People are making way too much out of this. People throw up signs all the time and are not in gangs. It is immature but people in the thread are definitely overreacting. More times than not they are shouting out their hood even though the sign itself is affiliated with a local gang.
    a hood shout-out COULD be a possibility.......b4 you notice the guy standing behind him with his ring finger down. yea, that means GD/bos/crip (one of them)

a hood shout-out COULD be a possibility.......b4 you notice the guy standing behind him with his ring finger down. yea, that means GD/bos/crip (one of them)
    Often it is gang sing of a local gang that is used to shout out their hood though bc that is all they have. So you never know. Most people who throw gang signs are not even in gangs. So many young people throw signs when taking a picture, I guess it is the cool thing to do. Immature obviously but not as bad as people make it out.
    Last edited by Xsatyr; 06-11-2009 at 06:11 PM.

Default Re: Derrick Rose flashes gang sign in picture

Rose issued a statement on the photo, saying it was just silly old joke picture:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4422

Default Re: Derrick Rose flashes gang sign in picture

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Rose issued a statement on the photo, saying it was just silly old joke picture:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4422
    LOL you can totally tell his lawyer wrote that shlt... but atleast he's come clean.

This is some MidWest BS gang sh*t right? Folks and Peeps or some sh*t.
    I just know because I went out to Chicago once...I call all heads folks and got fronting by some cat.
    Didn't know the rules out there.

Had my hat turned to the side as well....didn't know that was gang oriented.
    We just got colors here in Cali you know.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    Often it is gang sing of a local gang that is used to shout out their hood though bc that is all they have. So you never know. Most people who throw gang signs are not even in gangs. So many young people throw signs when taking a picture, I guess it is the cool thing to do. Immature obviously but not as bad as people make it out.
    nah dude. this isnt a "Neighborhood" gang, what he threw up was a "Real" gang sign. Not just a neighborhood clique.

nah dude. this isnt a "Neighborhood" gang, what he threw up was a "Real" gang sign. Not just a neighborhood clique.
    I know but it also goes beyond shouting out your hood. People don't make up gang signs to throw in pictures, they use existing ones. I have friends who graduated from college and still throw gang sings in pics. Maybe Rose actually knows some members or maybe he does not. Either way I do not care but for his reputation don't do it again.