Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna J

Default Re: Jenna J

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Yes. Women comprise more than 50% of the Earth.

She could say the same things as a male and no one would give 2-****s. Actually, the same opinion might get flamed.
    Again the point of the thread, professor obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Wow, never thought I'd see someone admit they're desperate on here. I guess there's a first time for everything.

One word, rufus: hooker.
    Come on now pete... I thought you were improving as a poster becoming much more mature and whatnot... but think about what you're saying dude... ironically YOU (and the others in here claiming the same) are being immature.

rufus comes here to talk basketball and kick back by means of online socialization. If he wanted to talk to chicks b/c he was desperate as phuck he'd be somewhere else on the interents. Grow up people.

Not airballing my layups anymore Jenna J's Avatar

Why is it whenever someone makes one of these type threads you get a bunch of people attack them for it....Its just a thread saying that a female has join a forum that does not have many for whatever reason....But Im just another poster who happens to be of the opposite sex and is a huge sports fan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna J
    Marvis Hagler, Joe Louis

And I'm a die hard Boston Celtics fan
    I think you combined 'Marvelous' and Marvin there

Do you consider 'Marvis' to be a more accomplished/better middleweight than Sugar Ray Robinson? And Joe Louis over Ali?

Why is it whenever someone makes one of these type threads you get a bunch of people attack them for it....Its just a thread saying that a female has join a forum that does not have many for whatever reason....But Im just another poster who happens to be of the opposite sex and is a huge sports fan.
    Exactly. You'll have to excuse the immaturity of the board. There's another female who posts here on a regular basis named Phar... for the longest time I didn't even know he was a she LOL. I think she is pretty young though, like 15 or 16.

And you are going to get gigantic amounts of cred and respect and "looks the other way" just for that. That's it.
    Dude, why are you trying to rain on everyone's parade? GTFO already. It's Friday mang, be happy.

It's one thing if you stay anonymous. It's another thing when you announce it.

I won't believe it's actually Jenna J posting until she writes ISH on a piece of paper and holds it up. There's just too many gimmick accounts on here for me to believe otherwise. Which is amazing considering I usually give people the benefit of the doubt.

Learning to shoot layups Zakman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    The only reason she is here, is because of the Z train. Same reason why all the other f*cktards who came over here to bash Charles.
    **** yeah. Charlie's a GLASS JAWED JOKE with NO HEART, who DUCKS any real challenge. Ducked Hillbilly Pimp, ducked Acuma, QUIT like a DOG against Hartley - that's the Zelenoff Way!

Not airballing my layups anymore Jenna J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I think you combined 'Marvelous' and Marvin there

Do you consider 'Marvis' to be a more accomplished/better middleweight than Sugar Ray Robinson? And Joe Louis over Ali?

Just a typo

Surgar Ray Robinson was at his greatest at Welterweight..not Middle....and Joe Louis cause of how long he was champ....bum of the month club or not, he beat a lot of great fighters...I have him ranked slightly higher then Ali.

What I mean is, she's bringing it out. With no reason other than to say "hey guys, I'm a girl!!!"
    When did this Jenna J poster do something as such? WTF are you talking about? We (meaning everyone but Jenna J) brought up all this, she simply commented on it. It wasn't like she created an entirely new thread trying to be an attention whore.

WTF is wrong with you mang? Posters are commenting on said poster, therefore said poster should respond to those comments. WTF do you expect said poster to do? Ignore everything? If they wish to be a part of this community, they need to speak up for themselves, which is what they did.

Why are you making it seem like they're seeking attention when nothing they have done screams attention whore?

Just stop already. You're pissed at rufus... you claim this Jenna J poster is an attention whore... and you have to work tomorrow and Sunday. PMS is a bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h huh?

Queen Cavalier > The rest of you *****es

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    When did this Jenna J poster do something as such? WTF are you talking about? We (meaning everyone but Jenna J) brought up all this, she simply commented on it. It wasn't like she created an entirely new thread trying to be an attention whore.

WTF is wrong with you mang? Posters are commenting on said poster, therefore said poster should respond to those comments. WTF do you expect said poster to do? Ignore everything? If they wish to be a part of this community, they need to speak up for themselves, which is what they did.

Why are you making it seem like they're seeking attention when nothing they have done screams attention whore?

Just stop already. You're pissed at rufus... you claim this Jenna J poster is an attention whore... and you have to work tomorrow and Sunday. PMS is a bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h huh?
    She/he/it did it when they first registered with two things. One, using her name as the username...very few people do this on the forum. Two, posting an actual picture of herself as her avatar, another thing people usually don't do on here.

Like I said, I won't believe it's her until she takes a picture holding up ISH on it. There's just so many gimmicks on here and crazy people it's hard to believe.

Learning to shoot layups Zakman's Avatar

btw I actually took on ISH's Charlie Zelenoff in a basketball quiz a few months back.....check it out to see who won in this 30 minutes show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BoxingG...l-vs-Charlie-Z
    That's right, you kicked Methenoff's ASS in a hoops quiz, just like you would in a a boxing quiz.

And just like any halfway decent boxer would in a boxing match. Methenoff is a JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    She/he/it did it when they first registered with two things. One, using her name as the username...very few people do this on the forum. Two, posting an actual picture of herself as her avatar, another thing people usually don't do on here.

Like I said, I won't believe it's her until she takes a picture holding up ISH on it. There's just so many gimmicks on here and crazy people it's hard to believe.
    I do agree with your first two points. But you have to consider everyone's personality is different. I mean hell, I've had a pic of me as my avvy before...