Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore Jenna J's Avatar

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance on "On The Ropes" garners rave reviews and ratings

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    This is the first time I've listened to this, this is seriously the hardest I've laughed in months
    He is quite entertaining...Im sure I will ask him back as Charlie Zelenoffs July 18 fight gets near.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance on "On The Ropes" garners rave reviews and ratings

Defamation of character, that is a slanderous statement!

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance of On The Ropes garners rave Reviews and Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna J
    LAMAR DOOM

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance of On The Ropes garners rave Reviews and Rating

haha lamar what a ****ing legend

so many classic lines omdayz i laughed my fuking head off
    Last edited by CasterL; 06-18-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

We gotta get a live stream on July 18th with some Lamar audio commentary

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

LOL SOMEBODY IN THE BACKGROUND YELLED, "CAN YOU KEEP THE VOICE DOWN"

then lamar doom said his wife was bad in bed lol

NBA Superstar

OMFG Lamar, you are awesome buddy, that sh*t had me rollin on the floor.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Lamar managed to take his internet character to the radio medium, a pretty amazing feat that had me rolling. It's no wonder that you are an actor. That was pretty f#cking great.

He also managed to come off completely sincere and pretty much wrecked that Eric guy. Who was the cat that challenged Lamar to a fight, out of curiosity?

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Lamar is Legend

NBA Superstar

star internet star in the making

Banned

me and lamar defenitly make a great dynamic duo... but Im the Cash Cow of the boxing internet world, lamar is defenitly the most entertaining fan But hey.... Like I said Im the cash Cow homie....

Dunking on everybody in the park

hahaha this stuff is great. Lamar destroyed them..

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23Jordan
    me and lamar defenitly make a great dynamic duo... but Im the Cash Cow of the boxing internet world, lamar is defenitly the most entertaining fan But hey.... Like I said Im the cash Cow homie....

hell yeah, that sh*t was hilarious. i've said before though, this isn't about me, this is about Team Zelenoff and the Z-train and the July 18th date with Destiny. I am merely a messenger on the side of truth. Insidehoops is Charlie's Don King.

Banned

hell ye homie, haha ey man u saw my new video Im doing the Kobe bryant tactics man , 3...2...1.... WIN hell yea i got the right mentality for the fight man

"Speculation, hearsay, and erroneous charges'' "The reintroduction into comeuppance."