Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance on "On The Ropes" garners rave reviews and ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    "Speculation, hearsay, and erroneous charges'' "The reintroduction into comeuppance."
    At a couple of points I was positive this had to be written down somewhere. Just too good to be on the fly.

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance on "On The Ropes" garners rave reviews and ratings

Lamar ripped all the Charlie haters with that call. That was classic.

That was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

The Z train has hit twitter. I have brought his essence rare to the tweeting world. Lamar should be a promoter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Lamar ripped all the Charlie haters with that call. That was classic.

That was the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.
    hell yea

Default Re: ISH's Lamar Doom's appearance of On The Ropes garners rave Reviews and Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna J
    I would like him to join the Trailer Par Series that Charlie Zelenoff fights in, cause with his personality he might even top Charlie internet fame
    Now you are just causing trouble young lady. I suggest you take a step back and look at your groupie self in the mirror before you start causing a rift between Insidehoops two greatest personalities since Jefferson Money. You dont control peoples internet fame, you are just a dumb broad who hopped on the Z-trains dick to try and ride your way to the top. Keep photoshopping yourself with the professionals you dirty whore. Thats as close as they will ever get to your herpes infested vajaja.

A little Roberto Duran, a little Marvin Hagler, a little Naseem Hamed, and some Ali Muhammad

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    A little Roberto Duran, a little Marvin Hagler, a little Naseem Hamed, and some Ali Muhammad

god i f*cking bobbled my words horribly a few times, i think i said "naseem mahed and ali mohammed" and i was trying to say something about "calling the kettle black" at one point too and just went into stutter mode. was just so excited to be on the show. hey, this is my 3000th post.

Banned

lamar man u gotta call In my show wednesdays man.... all my fans call In, I host, stacey co-hosts

This mutha fucka Zakfag might be slightly retarded. Dude must have got knocked out one too many times when he was a youngin.

Where you at old man? Punk ass trick.

"I'm talking about the sweet science. Do you want the truth or the half truth."

"Nick Powers is the guy who gave up his ass in prison for a Snickers bar , right?"

The Nick Powers part had me crying.
    Last edited by Jailblazers7; 06-18-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    "I'm talking about the sweet science. Do you want the truth or the half truth."

"Nick Powers is the guy who gave up his ass for a Snickers bar, right?"

The Nick Powers part had me crying.
    I just spit out my stewed snapper.

Not airballing my layups anymore Jenna J's Avatar

WOW Lamar is a Super Star cause he just just passed Charlie Zelenoff exclusive interview shows listeners numbers....which was a show that Charlie answered all the tough questions from his past

Charlie Zelenoff interview audio
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/On-The-...opes-Episode-1

So now the phenomenon known as Lamar Doom has the highest listened to TPS segment on our show...Impressive

Banned

WOW Lamar is a Super Star cause he just just passed Charlie Zelenoff exclusive interview shows listeners numbers....which was a show that Charlie answered all the tough questions from his past

Charlie Zelenoff interview

So now the phenomenon known as Lamar Doom has the highest listened to TPS segment on our show...Impressive

dont worry hell be going On tps tuesday and charlie z show, he did a good job but hes part of the Z train so he has to help promote the fight On TPS tuesdays , Charlie Z show, thursday and sunday state of boxing

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Charlie Zelenoff interview audio

Im still a little disappointed you arent jenna J. maybe show us some skin in your avy to make up for it.

Of course Lamar doom surpassed charlie. He talks like his parents are KG and a downie. who wants to listen to that? Meanwhile, LD is a SGA member and already an internet star due to his appearance on that one show (I dont watch much tv) and his hilarious sense of humor.

Banned

wait a min wait a min, Charlie Zelenoff is an internet legend, no offense to lamar but Nobody will ever surpass me .... lamar is like the Don King and Im floyd mayweather u can even ask him bout this...... i mean he did a great Job but again hes just a fan #1 fan but u know Im the star of the tps