Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Default Re: How many nights a week do you drink?

can of beer almost every night. Heavy stuff in the weekend only

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor K

You got to be kidding me. Getting drunk on ONE day of the week and you can't raise kids and will have domestic issues? How does that even make any sense.
    I don't get angry or violent or do sh*it like that when I'm drunk, im the fun drunk. So ur basically saying if you have fun ONE day of the week you will have problems all your life?

GTFO you loser
    The thinking you evidence is troubling. You can have fun days without getting drunk. You can also stop after a couple beers. You seem like you are heading down a dark spiral. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    The thinking you evidence is troubling. You can have fun days without getting drunk. You can also stop after a couple beers. You seem like you are heading down a dark spiral. Good luck.
    you can have fun while not drinking. And you can have fun while getting drunk too. whats your point lol, the later only happens once a week for me. its not a problem.

You got to be kidding me. Getting drunk on ONE day of the week and you can't raise kids and will have domestic issues? How does that even make any sense.
    I don't get angry or violent or do sh*it like that when I'm drunk, im the fun drunk. So ur basically saying if you have fun ONE day of the week you will have problems all your life?

GTFO you loser
    Raising kids is a full time job with overtime hours. You are an idiot if you think getting drunk on a weekly basis is normal after you settle down.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

how old are you Doc K if you don't mind?...you joined here 6 years ago, which means you are probably mid-20s...when I was your age I was getting hammered on a regular, evidence as shown in here with plenty of threads made while in a retarded state of mind...I promise you that I understand where your thought process is coming from, and I also promise you that down the road you will understand what I am saying to be true...

If you get "drunk" once a week that is about 14% of your life that you are wasting away in a drunken stupor...and you are telling me that it won't have an ill effect on your life? What if your father was wasted every Saturday of your life? do you think it wouldn't be an issue?

nevermind the fact that it is extremely unlikely for anyone that only gets drunk on weekeds to keep that way forever and avoid happy hours after work...

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    how old are you Doc K if you don't mind?...you joined here 6 years ago, which means you are probably mid-20s...when I was your age I was getting hammered on a regular, evidence as shown in here with plenty of threads made while in a retarded state of mind...I promise you that I understand where your thought process is coming from, and I also promise you that down the road you will understand what I am saying to be true...

If you get "drunk" once a week that is about 14% of your life that you are wasting away in a drunken stupor...and you are telling me that it won't have an ill effect on your life? What if your father was wasted every Saturday of your life? do you think it wouldn't be an issue?

nevermind the fact that it is extremely unlikely for anyone that only gets drunk on weekeds to keep that way forever and avoid happy hours after work...

You are only drunk at "night", which is just at most 6 hours of your saturday. A fourth of 14%, so just 3-4%. So yeah 3-4% of your time.

So is there something wrong with not giving your kids and wife full attention for 3-4% of your life? Do you like stay with them 100% of your time or something? And note that 3-4% probably happens after they sleep. You gonna watch your kids sleep all night too?

So overall no I don't think it will have any ill effects. And it doesn't have to be every weekend, maybe every weekend except one per month.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Raising kids is a full time job with overtime hours. You are an idiot if you think getting drunk on a weekly basis is normal after you settle down.
    Right because after you settle down you have to pay attention to your kids 100% of the time you are away from work and can't even have 1 night (after they probably fall asleep) that you can do what you want to do

people are stupid on this forum lol

okay well you're very young so you get a pass on this for now...

but as I was saying earlier the root of this issue the country has is the fact that our youth is brainwashed into thinking that getting drunk is normal and one can go through life just fine getting wasted once a week...like Doc K

and the legality of booz is part of the issue, because Doc K probably doesn't feel the same about getting high once a week on crack or heroin...and ultimately they really aren't much different at all other than the feeling you get while "wasted"...unfortunately it is impossible to make booz illegal, so the only route we can go is to try and educate people, and most kids just refuse to listen...

Right because after you settle down you have to pay attention to your kids 100% of the time you are away from work and can't even have 1 night (after they probably fall asleep) that you can do what you want to do

people are stupid on this forum lol
    Kids wake up in the middle of the night due to nightmares, pissing their bed, and among other things. How are you going to take care of a crying baby at 2 AM when you are drunk? Getting drunk often sets a terrible example for your kids. Makes you look irresponsible.

Banned

P-Tiddy got brainwashed by those religious zealots at AA.

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life. Am I missing out or something?
    Nope.

Kids wake up in the middle of the night due to nightmares, pissing their bed, and among other things. How are you going to take care of a crying baby at 2 AM when you are drunk? Getting drunk often sets a terrible example for your kids. Makes you look irresponsible.
    I hope you aren't a single parent. Also, I can do all those things while drunk.

I hope you aren't a single parent. Also, I can do all those things while drunk.
    Not a parent. I'm just not as naive as you.

If you have future kids, I hope for their sake your future ex wife will be a great mother and will have primary custody over your future children with the exception of every other Monday.

Not a parent. I'm just not as naive as you.

If you have future kids, I hope for their sake your future ex wife will be a great mother and will have primary custody over your future children with the exception of every other Monday.
    What I meant by the "single parent" comment was if you are not a single parent then you will help taking care of your kids. So if you are not a single parent, I can easily see getting by not taking care of your kids EVERY minute of EVERY night. hence, no problems

i dont say be an alcoholic and get drunk every night. those are the people who have issues and lose their children and so on. But thinking that you can't even go all out once a week is naive

Here is primeitme 5 years ago trying to make it a goal to get drunk once a week
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95139

And now he is hating on people who do that. In fact, most people in this thread say once a week is ok

I told you Doc I understood your mindset...