Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Default Re: 2Pac will be back in 2014. Tupac Alive *NEW*2009 theories*

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Did you know that the original date for the heavy-weight about was July 13 1996. The fight was rescheduled to September 13 1996, the date on which Pac reportedly died. Before the date of the fight was rescheduled, it would appear Pacs plan was to be reportedly shot and killed on July 13 1996.

Seriously, he's ****ing genius with this ****.

am i missing something? what significance does JULY 13 have?

Banned

Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless he was interred at a pet cemetery he ain't coming back

Last edited by DonDadda59; 06-23-2009 at 01:13 AM.

I was born in 1992, 1+9+9+2 = 21.

This obviously means I've raped 21 girls.

21 girls x 2 boobs per girl = 42, 4+2 = 6

Three 6's = 666

I'm Satan.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless he was interred at a pet cemetery he ain't coming back

But he has 7 wounds so it's obviously fake.

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    wasn't he suppose to be "back" last 03? because it was "7" years after he died. didn't happen. then they marked another date. then another one. and another one. all of it didn't happened right? give it up man. Pac is dead. it's his legacy that's alive. though i have to give credit to the guys who are doing this conspiracies. they make it look real and smooth.

i used to believe it. back with the original "7 day theory", that he'll be back in "9-13-03". oh boy. but know i laugh at myself for believing it. SMH.

This is what is so looney about conspiracies. They are often so vague, and up for debate, that they can change whenever, to fit the person telling them for the moment. There have been several "dates for his return" thus far....and not one of them has happened.

NOT TO MENTION...as far as Im aware of, isnt it illegal to fake your own death? Real life isnt a movie kids.....the guy is dead.

Hes our generation's Elvis.....people claimed to see the King alive, or that he was going to return as well....until it just seemed to be a waste of time, since he HAS NOT "returned" yet, and now...Elvis would be what? 70 something years of age?

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    This is what is so looney about conspiracies. They are often so vague, and up for debate, that they can change whenever, to fit the person telling them for the moment. There have been several "dates for his return" thus far....and not one of them has happened.

NOT TO MENTION...as far as Im aware of, isnt it illegal to fake your own death? Real life isnt a movie kids.....the guy is dead.

Hes our generation's Elvis.....people claimed to see the King alive, or that he was going to return as well....until it just seemed to be a waste of time, since he HAS NOT "returned" yet, and now...Elvis would be what? 70 something years of age?
    Unless someone created some uber cool ice chamber thingy like they did with Captain America!

No matter where you stand on this, you must admit that all these theories are convincing, right?
    Last edited by NotYetGreat; 06-23-2009 at 01:47 AM.

A lot of theories are convincing. The problem is, the forever changing theories, that continue for years, upoin years, often lose their potency after awhile.

that video was the worst theory video i have ever seen. its all ****ing ridiculous.

fa-king re-dic-u-lus

GiveItToBurrito
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Yeah man. It's gonna be off the hook listening to 40 year old Pac drop that gangsta sh!t.

Mad respect dawg!
    Completely agree. All of the best rappers are over 40. Like, if Reverend Run and Big Daddy Kane can continue to be relevant today, I'm sure that someone as obviously timeless as 2Pac can be. I'm already trying to get in contact with Andy Kaufman's people so that he can perform at the return party.

Serious playground baller Ruslan`'s Avatar

Pac is dead
    Ur an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

That ****'s fake...

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    that video was the worst theory video i have ever seen. its all ****ing ridiculous.

fa-king re-dic-u-lus
    Man stfu...