Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: Your Are Not Human If You Didnt Cry Watching The Michael Jackson Memorial

How can you compare an online ignore list to real life? Do I ask people nicely in real life to put me back on their ignore list?

Idiot. YOU. ARE. F*G.

Banned

Default Re: So I Just Cried

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    He's not going to... Your just going to make him attack you even more.
    Hes fighting a losing battle.

Its sad almost, but whatever makes him sleep at night.

His internet persona gets off on trying to derail threads on a basketball message board, its pretty pathetic but thats what he wants to do.

Default Re: Your Are Not Human If You Didnt Cry Watching The Michael Jackson Memorial

Its funny how the self proclaimed "president of the OTC" gets his face spat on by all the OTCers

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Even the noobs know you're a loser. Go back to the NBA forum, this here is dangerous grounds.
    Hah so true. What terrible hyperbole. Kill yourself interminator.

Blu Ray

Default Re: So I Just Cried

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Hes fighting a losing battle.

Its sad almost, but whatever makes him sleep at night.

His internet persona gets off on trying to derail threads on a basketball message board, its pretty pathetic but thats what he wants to do.
    I never derail threads. I only do it to you. And this is the OTC, nothing about basketball on here.

Banned

How can you compare an online ignore list to real life? Do I ask people nicely in real life to put me back on their ignore list?

Idiot. YOU. ARE. F*G.
    OK.

Pete I love you like a human brah, lets hold hands and sing We Are The World.

There comes a time
    When we head a certain call
    When the world must come together as one
    There are people dying
    And it's time to lend a hand to life
    The greatest gift of all

Come on Pete I know you have it in you.

Blu Ray

Losing battle

Thread derailed, everyone hates you. Mission accomplished.

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    Its funny how the self proclaimed "president of the OTC" gets his face spat on by all the OTCers
    He's the Bush of the OTC?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    They cant do anything about it, Jealously is a living breathing animal brah.

It lives in the brain and feeds on thoughts.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

You're

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    He's the Bush of the OTC?
    Bush won enough votes to be voted in as President twice, and at one point had a high approval rating. Interminator is like the White house janitor or maybe the White House Dog's poo.

Blu Ray

There's so much loser in this thread steaming off from Interminator I think I got some on my shirt.

Banned

Losing battle

Thread derailed, everyone hates you. Mission accomplished.
    OK.

You honestly didnt believe that I expected actual responses of care from a bunch of sports nerds on an internet message board?

Blu Ray

Yes, you absolutely did. Why else did you make this thread? I know you better than yourself.

College superstar

[QUOTE=Interminator]By far that Memorial was the saddest **** I have ever seen in my entire life.

while the memorial was upsetting for it to be the saddest thing that you have ever seen in your life then you must be very blessed.