Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Your Are Not Human If You Didnt Cry Watching The Michael Jackson Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    OK.

You honestly didnt believe that I expected actual responses of care from a bunch of sports nerds on an internet message board?
    Classic "I was joking the whole time" response. Didn't you say you had asperger's or something?

Default Re: Your Are Not Human If You Didnt Cry Watching The Michael Jackson Memorial

Another complete joke of a thread by interminator. I cried when I saw Keith Brumbaugh get picked #1 in the NBA draft.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    You're
    i think this thread would've been funnier if someone respectable on the board would've made it...
    Last edited by brwnman; 07-07-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Blu Ray

*snap, crackle, pop*

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Interminator's back-bone breaking.

*tip, tap, tap*

Do you hear that? That's Interminator back-peddling away from this thread.

Run along, little one.

High School Varsity 6th Man Ben Jordan's Avatar

OK.

You honestly didnt believe that I expected actual responses of care from a bunch of sports nerds on an internet message board?

this guy is a f[FONT="Arial Narrow"]u[/FONT]cking joke. makes visiting ish so much less enjoyable...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux

There's so much loser in this thread steaming off from Interminator I think I got some on my shirt.
    OK.

You know a battle has been far lost when me has come in peace, while you have come in anger.

You're eventually going to get a Win(whatever you've been battling me for) but your posts are clear you have lost yet again.

Come touch it, Dave Knuck the Ficks's Avatar

Isn't Interminator the guy who created a thread about how he wanted to have sex with a 9-year old cancer patient?

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

I cried when Megatron killed Jazz.

lol isn't this kid like 15? He wasn't even around when MJ was still making good music. that's like my lame ass 12 year old cousin saying that when he heard mj died he couldn't stop crying and all his friends were too

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg

This thread needs to be stickied right now.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    lol isn't this kid like 15? He wasn't even around when MJ was still making good music. that's like my lame ass 12 year old cousin saying that when he heard mj died he couldn't stop crying and all his friends were too
    I think he said he is 21ish and has 2 kids...

OK.

You know a battle has been far lost when me has come in peace, while you have come in anger.

You're eventually going to get a Win(whatever you've been battling me for) but your posts are clear you have lost yet again.
    This joker is ignoring everyone else lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Im 21, and its not hard to appreciate good music when you hear it or respect history.