Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Artest

Ron has always been a joker, like when he pulled down paul pierces pants on defense and then sung a song to him after the game haha

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Artest

Ron is a quote machine.

Knicks 2010 Champs

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Ron is a quote machine.
    Yeah, he's hillarious. It's funnier because you know he's being honest and not really trying to be funny. He's just really stupid lol. That's what makes it funny.

Local High School Star

Do they have a humor section in the HOF or a section for HOF quotes cause him and Barkley definitely belong.
    Shaq aint too bad himself : "big witness vs shaqalier whys it called nickname whos nick? shud be shaqname" via twitter

But back to ron artest.....
    FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE

Quote Originally Posted by unknown101
    Do they have a humor section in the HOF or a section for HOF quotes cause him and Barkley definitely belong.
    Shaq aint too bad himself : "big witness vs shaqalier whys it called nickname whos nick? shud be shaqname" via twitter

But back to ron artest.....
    FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE

yeah he's playing a character, it's pretty much The Office humor. Good stuff Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by BallersTalk
    Yeah, he's hillarious. It's funnier because you know he's being honest and not really trying to be funny. He's just really stupid lol. That's what makes it funny.
    I actually think he knows what he is doing, not doubting his craziness though.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Arte

There's no gay people who ever played in the NBA. Reason is because gay people don't produce enough testosterone to be competitive at the highest levels.

Local High School Star

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Arte

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    There's no gay people who ever played in the NBA. Reason is because gay people don't produce enough testosterone to be competitive at the highest levels.
    Uh John Amaechi?

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH
    "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM

^Precisely.
    My Dude....you are stupid.
    Cuttino Mobley, Antwan jamison are almost openly gay.

Tim Hardaway was frequently seen at all-male nightclubs in Miami and San Fran/Oakland, Gary Payton is another who frequented all-male nightclubs....then you have closet cases like Avery Johnson and David Robinson....

...being a *** isn't always hormonal, sometimes these dudes have psychological trauma from being molested as children by older males in their churches/family.

Wisen up.
    Didn't he make some homophobic comments last year?

^Precisely.

Tim Hardaway was frequently seen at all-male nightclubs in Miami and San Fran/Oakland, Gary Payton is another who frequented all-male nightclubs....then you have closet cases like Avery Johnson and David Robinson....

...being a *** isn't always hormonal, sometimes these dudes have psychological trauma from being molested as children by older males in their churches/family.

Wisen up.
    First of all, just because you go to an all male nightclub, it doesn't make you gay.

Second of all, Gary Payton isn't gay. The guys son went to school with my brother and he was seen out and about with his wife all the time. Not saying it's impossible to be married and gay but you never heard of anything around these parts...and he was here for most of his career. You have no proof of any of those guys being gay and shouldn't pass on rumors and/or made up things as some sort of fact.

I agree with your statement on guys having psychological trauma though....

Local High School Star

^Precisely.

Wisen up.

I dont think Tim Hardaway is gay

On February 14, 2007, Hardaway made a series of remarks that were widely criticized as homophobic. During an interview on Dan Le Batard's radio show on Miami's 790 the Ticket concerning the recent coming out of retired basketball player John Amaechi, Hardaway was asked by Le Batard how he would deal with a gay teammate. Hardaway replied, "First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room."

I don't get why that's so hysterical. It's like any reference to homosexuality gets a laugh out of people these days.

Banned

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY COOL AID , SYRUP AND BREAD EATING, EATING CEREAL WITH THE FORK TO SAVE MILK SIPPIN, GHETTO FOLK. YOU KNOW HOW WE DO