Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    A lot of keyboard heroes on here.

Though I will say for the people who thinks that what the guy did was acceptable, are you kidding? It doesn't even come down to being a woman or whatever. Self defence states that you are to retaliate with equal force, or that to subdue the attacker. So if someone attacks you with a baseball bat, you are able to attack with equal force if needed, such as a knife, huge piece of wood, etc.
    The guy hardly did that. The girl walked away and had no interest in pursuing anything more. He should have grabbed her and had some stern words, if that.
    So if some punk little guy spits on your face you will just say a couple of words to him? And maybe even start a spitting war?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor K
    So if some punk little guy spits on your face you will just say a couple of words to him? And maybe even start a spitting war?
    Spit back. Shove him.

Or you beat his ass to a pulp and get charged for it. Awesome.

This is why 20 year old males are by far the most ignorant beings on the planet, this is coming from someone in their 20's as well.

Males have to be a lot more careful in life than women, because it's so much easier for us to end up in jail. I'm never one to cause trouble, though I hit the gym, and have made sure I'm bigger than most, so that if the time ever comes to protect myself or someone in my family, I am able to.

I'm not on the other hand going to potentially waste years of my life rotting in a jail over a small dispute or minor dispute.

Furthermore assualt is not just hitting someone, it's also the threat.

So give the guy some stern words, and if he advances at you and looks as if to be trying to instigate physical confrontation, you are able to throw the first punch and what not.

Spit back. Shove him.

So you guys are going to be over there spitting on each other lol

Come on man who does that? If someone spits on you, you don't just spit on them back. What is this elementary school? Just saying I've never seen this in the practical world.

So you guys are going to be over there spitting on each other lol

Come on man who does that? If someone spits on you, you don't just spit on them back. What is this elementary school? Just saying I've never seen this in the practical world.
    Like I said, shove him, do something of equal damage.

Sure it never works like that in the practical world, because hormones and the alpha male bull**** instinct comes in. Like I said, give some stern words and warn him what will happen if he does it again.

I already stated if the attack is continual, you are able to do everything neccessary to stop it.

Like I said, shove him, do something of equal damage.

Sure it never works like that in the practical world, because hormones and the alpha male bull**** instinct comes in. Like I said, give some stern words and warn him what will happen if he does it again.

I already stated if the attack is continual, you are able to do everything neccessary to stop it.
    Let me tell you right now, the shove you'll give him will be a very hard shove. Because no man can stay calm and give a light shove after that. Just imagine if it happened to you, what kind of shove would you give the guy.

And that shove will definitely escalate everything and you will have done much more damage, and will end up in the same place.

Let me tell you right now, the shove you'll give him will be a very hard shove. Because no man can stay calm and give a light shove after that. Just imagine if it happened to you, what kind of shove would you give the guy.

And that shove will definitely escalate everything and you will have done much more damage, and will end up in the same place.
    Like I said, give him a warning. If the attack continues, beat him until the attack stops.

Magic Johnson

What the guy did was definitely wrong.

On the other hand, I hate those kind of chicks. The kind that feel that can get away with everything and that everyone is put on this world to please them. I can't help but think, "***** got what she deserved."

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    What the guy did was definitely wrong.

On the other hand, I hate those kind of chicks. The kind that feel that can get away with everything and that everyone is put on this world to please them. I can't help but think, "***** got what she deserved."
    Yeah, plus him being Mexican IN Mexico should be a big red flag not to **** with him, because there is a culture difference.

Here is what was said by what I could tell:

Video cuts in:

Girl: "...a hotdog? Why the f*&^ would you do that?"

Guy: (I can't tell what he says, but it sounds like "Tambien", which doesn't make sense because that's "too", "also", etc.)

Girl: "Que-pasa d!ck head."

At this point she's walking away. She then stops, turns around, flips him off, and says:

Girl: "Do you understand this in English?"

Guy makes some gesture which I can't tell what it is, but it was probably a derogatory sexual reference.

Girl: "Hey, I don't give a f&^%".

At this point, the guy pushes her away, which was the first physical contact and shouldn't have been done.

She then throws the drink on him saying "Yeah, I am a b!tch"

So, the physical contact was initiated by the guy, she throws the drink, and he then trips her. He shouldn't have done that, but I can't help feeling that tipsy b!tch got what she had coming to her. Why? She's in Mexico (apparently), and keeps antagonizing a Mexican male (big culture difference, they tend to be the more dominating in their attitude towards women and don't like getting dissed by women at all). She had the opportunity to walk away and leave whatever started this thing behind, but she stops, flips him off and makes a comment about speaking English. So she brings the racial card into it too. Bottom line: she mouthed off to the wrong guy in the wrong place and she can't keep her mouth shut and leave. While she wasn't the first to instigate physical contact, she definitely made things a lot worse by antagonizing him. If you mess with people, you better expect *some* reaction, and what do you think will happen when you do something like that? Lesson learned here: don't take things to a point where you don't want them to go.

The Mexicans probably harassed her first, maybe teased her a bit in fun. Instead of acting like a girl, she trash talk back like an American girl would, going too far by playing the racist card. This is where her friends need to step up, but they probably all hate her and secretly wishing the Mexicans would mess her up. Well, happy birthday.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

That girl [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucked up.

Pretty much equivalent to any green card related insults in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Guy: (I can't tell what he says, but it sounds like "Tambien", which doesn't make sense because that's "too", "also", etc.)
    actually, the guy said "ta m
    Last edited by Melissa; 07-15-2009 at 06:30 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    The Mexicans probably harassed her first, maybe teased her a bit in fun. Instead of acting like a girl, she trash talk back like an American girl would, going too far by playing the racist card. This is where her friends need to step up, but they probably all hate her and secretly wishing the Mexicans would mess her up. Well, happy birthday.
    all was fine til she threw a drink at the guy

College superstar

I would have thanked her for the beer