Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    WOW you are as big of an idiot as folks here say you are. Congrats on that.

First off moron when have I EVER said that I live in Compton????

Second you are SO right I love my dog and she was my avatar for quite a while.

Third please bring up a post that I have made here about my son you friggin moron.........

And you are D*MN right. I have a gun so losers like you and others here that think it's cool to put your hands on a female LEARN real quick that things don't always turn out like you think they will.

So take your OWN advice and STFU.
    Ooooh fiesty. I like em like that!!!!

Banned

She started it as can be clearly seen by the video. Anyone who automatically blames the Mexican guys is OBVIOUSLY showing their own blatant racism against Hispanics and sexism against men. He should have grounded and pounded her like Fedor, that would have made the video much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Please show me where I said that I am without a man in my life??? Oh I get it I guess I have to be without a man because I'm not married to an abuser anymore????

Wow you guys get better and better by the day here at ISH.
    no iam just saying your crazy B1tch attitude fits with his retarded meth head attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    If the guy had thrown a drink back at her, would you have found that alright?

I see what you are saying, that maybe it was a big too much force, but would it be ok to do what she did back to her?

And your argument about if it was your girl, sister, friend, of course you would back them up, you know them your obviously going to stick up for the person you know, but if it was two complete strangers would you feel the same way? Again I agree it may have been too much force, just say it was the same thing done back to her.
    If she was in the wrong, I'd probably tell her off or maybe throw a drink back. Seriously, the dude performed a leg sweep on her and she went straight to the ground. Guys are a-holes, I can admit that. I'm sure he was asking for it, but I just can't fathom doing that to a woman who I know will not fight back or even try to defend herself and who I can quite possibly deliver severe damage to. It was a b*tch move by a man who got a strawberry daquiri all over his brown face.

hmm.. after watching it again, i think the mexican dude is at fault here. it looked like the guy started it. the girl was saying "why'd you do that?" in the beginning. the girl was retreating, albeit talking smack at the same time and the guy went after her. the white guys should have separated them two in the beginning or atleast tried to whiteknight her earlier. things wouldn't have escalated.

Moral of the story: Don't throw your drink at us bitc[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]es!

soundcloud->solarcism

i haven't watched the video.

however, it seems like the general consensus here is that dudes would smack/sweep/whatever a female for throwing a drink on them? are you guys serious? have you ever been to a bar/talked game to the wrong chick? have you ever been in a relationship? these things happen. you don't respond with physical violence.

Local High School Star

I'm all in favor of hitting *****es, like slap, not what dude did. If you don't keep em in controll you'll end up like Steve McNair or Arturo Gatti.

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris

however, it seems like the general consensus here is that dudes would smack/sweep/whatever a female for throwing a drink on them? are you guys serious? have you ever been to a bar/talked game to the wrong chick? have you ever been in a relationship? these things happen. you don't respond with physical violence.
    You need to read my post on the page before this. Oh damn, you said general consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris

That's the problem. These guys have been in neither

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    That's the problem. These guys have been in neither
    Thats cold. I am sure everyone here has been in a relationship. No matter how ugly.

Bytch was American, hence she deserved it, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Attila
    I'm all in favor of hitting *****es, like slap, not what dude did. If you don't keep em in controll you'll end up like Steve McNair or Arturo Gatti.
    if that girl doesnt control herself she could end up dead too

whats to say this guy didnt find out whathotel room she is in and killed her?

either way both were wrong but once that girl threw that drink at him its kinda saying i can do hatever i want to you and get away with it

the dude wasnt having it that way

so blam karate sweeped her ass in front of all her freinds

Quote Originally Posted by Junny
    Bytch was American, hence she deserved it, simple as that.
    I wouldnt say that. Americans dont like you bashing their country.

Lmao