Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by Junny
    Bytch was American, hence she deserved it, simple as that.
    another thing shes in mexico

the mexican dude was probably thinking oh shes just a white girl whos never been thru tough times daddys little princess kind of girl thinks she can throw drinks in peoples faces and get away with it

I doubt that Mexican is going through some tough times. Determining by the place that he's in, the clothes he's wearing, and the style of his hair, he's probably some suave jackass from the barrio with money to spend. Cancun is a money town. If he lives there, he probably has a swell job. Dude was a prick plain and simple. Probably thought he can mix it up with the gringos and maybe get lucky if gets close enough to one. Once Sally rejected Pepe's advances and embarrassed him in front of his friends, Pepe resorted to the only thing he knew best, hence why the prick probably spent the night alone that night and in a jail cell.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    I doubt that Mexican is going through some tough times. Determining by the place that he's in, the clothes he's wearing, and the style of his hair, he's probably some suave jackass from the barrio with money to spend. Cancun is a money town. If he lives there, he probably has a swell job. Dude was a prick plain and simple. Probably thought he can mix it up with the gringos and maybe get lucky if gets close enough to one. Once Sally rejected Pepe's advances and embarrassed him in front of his friends, Pepe resorted to the only thing he knew best, hence why the prick probably spent the night alone that night and in a jail cell.
    ok maybe all the other stuff is true clothes,style of hair,money etc

but i really doubt he whent to jail for this

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    ok maybe all the other stuff is true clothes,style of hair,money etc

but i really doubt he whent to jail for this
    in america, most likely. in mexico, idk. on-topic, i woulda slapped the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    in america, most likely. in mexico, idk. on-topic, i woulda slapped the girl.
    1.not in mexico i really doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    another thing shes in mexico

the mexican dude was probably thinking oh shes just a white girl whos never been thru tough times daddys little princess kind of girl thinks she can throw drinks in peoples faces and get away with it

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Thats cold. I am sure everyone here has been in a relationship. No matter how ugly.
    They probably would be pretty ugly with some of the attitudes they have. Can't believe some of the **** that comes outta this place. Jeff should change the site to www.wifebeatersanonymous.com

"eeey! wannu bite my hat dag?" *rubs hat dag on her butt*

"hot dog? why would you do that?....*middle finger* "translate that!" *throws drink in his face* "you're not just a wet back, your face is wet too!"

"pinche puta maricon blah blah blah" *leg sweeps out of embarrassment*

Hellbound

I didn't read the majority of this thread, so forgive me if this has already been stated.

There is a clear difference between hitting a woman and beatin a bitch. Now I'm not exactly Ike Turner, but if a girl throws a drink in my face and is talkin all kinds of **** like the one in this video clearly was, I would not just stand there and accept it because she doesn't have a set of testes. A female wouldn't get hit, a bitch will get put in her place though. Ya dig?

P.S. - What the **** is a whoppin?

if my sister comes running up to me in the club, and she has a bruise on her back and i ask what happened, and she says she threw her drink in a guy's face. i'm going to ask, what kind? if she says beer and not some fruity pina colada s#!t, i'm goin to say well you got what you deserved. you just don't throw beer on a man.

If that girl was associated with me in any way I would have beat that dudes a$$ quick.

I may have even beat his a$$ if I didn't know her, and nobody did anything after a few seconds.

I understand a drink in the face will piss you off... but she didn't even strike him. If she had hit him really hard or something maybe I let it go.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

LOL honestly though if anybody ever did that to my girl i would be in JAIL just saying.

A lot of keyboard heroes on here.

Though I will say for the people who thinks that what the guy did was acceptable, are you kidding? It doesn't even come down to being a woman or whatever. Self defence states that you are to retaliate with equal force, or that to subdue the attacker. So if someone attacks you with a baseball bat, you are able to attack with equal force if needed, such as a knife, huge piece of wood, etc.
    The guy hardly did that. The girl walked away and had no interest in pursuing anything more. He should have grabbed her and had some stern words, if that.

Very good NBA starter

just watched it again