Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Shaq wants to fight Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa

As a fan of MMA.....I wouldn't want to see that bull**** either.

$2M per fight? Where the hell are you guys getting these numbers from? I've seen/heard anywhere from 300-500k....but never even $1M+.....

Doesn't matter.....I'm hoping Cro Cop gets whatever he lost back and fights Lesnar....now that would be a fight
    It's because the reported salaries are not even CLOSE to what actual fighters make in the UFC. Then again, people like to complain about fighter salaries anyway, so whatever. Ironic that fighters in the UFC don't complain (and when they do, they get proven to be wrong when Zuffa busts out the numbers) but internet people like to.

Fedor would probably make $2 mill easy in the UFC. PPV cuts, sponsorships, bonuses, etc. Brock and GSP make a ****load of money per fight, not even including their base pay and just considering all the PPV cut that they get.

I would put a lot of cash on Brock Lesnar beating the **** out of the current Cro Cop. The 2006 OWGP Cro Cop, then no, Brock isn't gonna beat that guy. But the 2009 Mirko? Mirko would get mauled and it would look bad.

Drunko, Mirko is a small HW as well. He won't stop Brock's takedown and once he gets on the ground, he isn't getting up. And, Brock's competition may have been mediocre, but you tell me who can beat Heath Herring in their 3rd professional fight (perhaps beat is an understatement though, as Heath looked like he was hamburger meat after that fight), then beat Randy Couture in their 4th, and totally neutralize and dominate Frank Mir in a manner that no else has in his 5th.
    Last edited by RandomBalla55; 07-20-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Diaw Fan

Shaq won't make it past 2 minutes. Those who say otherwise don't know anything about MMA. This is not a discussion. This is fact.

Yeah I'm talking about a prime, healthy Cro Cop. I could see Lesnar ****ing around and just get caught slippin with a kick to the head....

Lesnar is a beast no doubt but I'm not a fan and believe he will be beaten soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL
    Fedor is pure destruction.

His only professional loss ever came in Japan as a TKO because the ref ruled that a cut on his face was bleeding too much.

He later fought the same person again, and knocked them the f[color=black]u[/color]ck out.

The last time he fought the UFC heavyweight champion, (Syliva), the fight lasted 36 seconds.

Fedor would destroy pretty-boy Brock and his overhyped ass, but Brock would absolutely embaress Shaq.
    Sylvia wasn't the UFC Champion when Fedor destroyed him. Sylvia lost his belt by getting torn apart by Randy Couture like a year prior to the Fedor fight.

Which is another great example of the small guy getting the upper hand...

Couture = 6' 220lbs

Sylvia = 6'8" 263lbs

Local High School Star

Hey, Timmay sucks ass now.

Ray Mercer KTFO'd Timmay in 8 seconds. Maybe it was 10. Regardless, Timmay's fall from grace is quite epic, to the point where not even Affliction wants to pay him for his gross, overpaid contract.