Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default "Black Teens Assault Pregnant White Teen" (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eeMh...layer_embedded

This video disgusts me and so do the comments. I felt like coming on the bus and smacking some sense into these criminals (the teens assaulting the chick listening to her ipod). I'm shocked that no one other than her boyfriend stood up and took some action.

I was speechless while watching this video.

Last edited by AirTupac; 12-21-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Default Re: "Black Teens Assault Pregnant White Teen" (Video)

Im not even going to bother to read the comments.

I wish sometimes we could locate the people leaving these outrageously racist remarks, and throw them on national TV for interviews asking them about their comments. My bet is, most of these jackasses wouldnt have the balls to repeat their comments, and you'd see most of them backpeddling.

Racist remarks rampant all over the internet makes me truly wonder what people think to themselves when I walk into a place...and im one of the only hispanics there.

i don't condone a man ever putting his hands on a woman, but that one b1tch that kept kicking the dude in the head needs a good backhand to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

I wish sometimes we could locate the people leaving these outrageously racist remarks, and throw them on national TV for interviews asking them about their comments. My bet is, most of these jackasses wouldnt have the balls to repeat their comments, and you'd see most of them backpeddling.

Racist remarks rampant all over the internet makes me truly wonder what people think to themselves when I walk into a place...and im one of the only hispanics there.
    The worst part is that those same racist comments are the ones at the top of the list being "thumbs'd up" 50+ times.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    i don't condone a man ever putting his hands on a woman, but that one ***** that kept kicking the dude in the head needs a good backhand to the face.
    That's exactly what i was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    The worst part is that those same racist comments are the ones at the top of the list being "thumbs'd up" 50+ times.

Its infuriating to me. I do not doubt for a second that people walk around with these foul thoughts in their minds all the time.

What gets me, is some of the whites leaving the comments with their holier than thou attitudes as if there arent situations where whites come off as ignorant and violent. Jesus christ, do these people even know about most of their ancestors and their history?

Im tired of this attitude people take on about their own races. EVERY fu*king color has their ignorant members....white trash, n!ggas...sp!cs, beaners, ch!nks, etc.

I dont even bother leaving comments that try to defer people from their racist ramblings on youtube, but they REALLY need some type of moderating going on there, because im tired of reading the blatant racism on there.

Christ...I remember clicking on a music video....it was some oldschool funk...dont remember which song now, but i remember it was great music, and then you had people leaving comments talking about how it was "monkey music" Wtf??

Who wants to get involved in some high school drama and then get sued? The system isn't set up for heroes. I'd just call the police and testify if it comes to that. They have clear video evidence, what else do you need?

Its infuriating to me. I do not doubt for a second that people walk around with these foul thoughts in their minds all the time.

What gets me, is some of the whites leaving the comments with their holier than thou attitudes as if there arent situations where whites come off as ignorant and violent. Jesus christ, do these people even know about most of their ancestors and their history?

Im tired of this attitude people take on about their own races. EVERY fu*king color has their ignorant members....white trash, n!ggas...sp!cs, beaners, ch!nks, etc.

I dont even bother leaving comments that try to defer people from their racist ramblings on youtube, but they REALLY need some type of moderating going on there, because im tired of reading the blatant racism on there.

Christ...I remember clicking on a music video....it was some oldschool funk...dont remember which song now, but i remember it was great music, and then you had people leaving comments talking about how it was "monkey music" Wtf??
    That has happened to me countless times. Watching a Tupac Video / Watching soccer clips / basketball clips / News / History. Anything. It's sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Who wants to get involved in some high school drama and then get sued? The system isn't set up for heroes. I'd just call the police and testify if it comes to that. They have clear video evidence, what else do you need?

We need YOU be to be a hero Iamgine. YOU need to rise up, and lead humanity to a new level of prosperity. Dont be afraid to defend people's rights!

Funny because I was just thinking to myself the other day that I doubt there is a place filled with more ignorance than the comment section of Youtube. I was watching a video about the Dream Act not passing and people basically celebrate, as if Mexicans are the only immigrants that come to this country wanting something better. Pure ignorance.

Serious playground baller MrJohnWall's Avatar

Title is misleading, Girls is obviously of Mexican descent
    But they want to make it a black and white thing

Her boyfriend wasnt innoncent either, They were accusing him of stealing her iphone
    And he wasnt even denying it

Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnWall
    Title is misleading, Girls is obviously of Mexican descent
    But they want to make it a black and white thing

Her boyfriend wasnt innoncent either, They were accusing him of stealing her iphone
    And he wasnt even denying it
    I didn't know what to name it, so i just copied the youtube title. But from what i saw, the girl enters the bus, sees the chick listening to her ipod and literally takes it away from her lap. Maybe her boyfriend took it so they would give the ipod back?

I didn't even watch the video. Too much of this stuff, just pure ignorance. It's too easy to hate humanity and I don't want anymore reasons.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

YouTube comments don't bother me as much, because I know most of the people on the other end are kids who say and do a lot of things they will later regret in life.

What bothers me is when you see a politician or other similar public figure making very questionable and sometimes flat out insensitive and racist remarks, and adults who are supposedly educated and informed rally to defend them. When seemingly well-thought-out and intelligent individuals fail to see the prejudices that control every part of their thought process it really brings you down to the reality that it will never come to an end.

Banned

Disgusting hoodrats....