Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

Default Re: Waka Flocka Flame Is The Next Big Thing In Hip Hop

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Come on.

If you wanna listen to this guy, go ahead. But he's fukcing wack, I wonder how people like this kind of rap.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat
    If you wanna listen to this guy, go ahead. But he's fukcing wack, I wonder how people like this kind of rap.
    Do you really want to know?

The type of music you listen to isnt really an indication on a person, people believe listening to only socio-politcal conscious rap makes them a socio-politcally conscious person. And they are somehow better than listening to certain artists, like Waka Flocka Flame.

I listen to a lot of different types of Hip Hop music, it keeps me balanced.

National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

Do you really want to know?

The type of music you listen to isnt really an indication on a person, people believe listening to only socio-politcal conscious rap makes them a socio-politcally conscious person. And they are somehow better than listening to certain artists, like Waka Flocka Flame.

I listen to a lot of different types of Hip Hop music, it keeps me balanced.
    I agree. But somehow I still wonder how wacky guys like SB and Yung Joc get success, they don't really care about nothing but getting paper.

I can't stand a bad rapper telling how much ice he got, how he hustles and bust his guns. In the end, it's all about preferences and I won't complain. I won't listen to this, and that's all what matters to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat
    I agree. But somehow I still wonder how wacky guys like SB and Yung Joc get success, they don't really care about nothing but getting paper.

I can't stand a bad rapper telling how much ice he got, how he hustles and bust his guns. In the end, it's all about preferences and I won't complain. I won't listen to this, and that's all what matters to me.
    Yeah, I agree.

I think its more of image, I dont want to hear the same thing from another generic artist with a generic name. Waka is pretty convincing with his raw lyrics, I think thats why I just got into his music.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Hands down the 1017 Brick Squad Logo is better than the Dipset Logo.
    never!

"if you wanna get down with the dipset, you gotta get your lips wet"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    never!

"if you wanna get down with the dipset, you gotta get your lips wet"
    No way, Brick Squad's Logo is Dope.