Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: I'm not a rep whore, never have been, but check this out...

Whores

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback
    Whores
    ....said the whore..

Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback
    Whores
    repped

Quote Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
    I got to thinking. I was looking at that small little green square all by his lonesome in the bottom left corner. Frail, puny, weak, depressed as fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k. Look at him, little limp dick muthafu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ka. Like that quiet kid on the block that never gets picked to play baseball in streets just before dinner time. All the other kids wonder if he's slightly retarded with a speech impediment. Probably on welfare, gets free lunch at school. Rockin' the same shirt Friday he just wore Monday. Shoes Nike, but they got holes in 'em. Hand-me-down from big brother.

The day of the class field trip little green guy had to shoot hoops in the gym 'cause mom and pops couldn't pay the $25 to send him to the museum with all the other kids. Where's the love? Someone give this little guy some rep. It's amazing what a little rep can do for someone's self-esteem. Show him the world cares. All it takes is a little click here, click there. Can't we all spare a little rep for the poor fella? In the middle of summer, let Christmas come early this year for this chipped toof kid. I know there's a beautiful smile hidden beneath that frown of his. Let it shine, let it shine!

Let's show this little guy we care, before the dark-side gets a hold of him and he evolves into a pissed-at-the-world poster on a rampage vengeance hungry mercenary that assassinates posters left and right at the drop of a dime for no apparent rhyme or reason. Let's uplift his soul, so he doesn't flip-the-switch and soul crush the innocent and mind-rape your everyday citizens of InsideHoops. If we can prevent e-nihilation today, to protect tomorrow, then by God let's do it. Rep me. Now.
    Jesus Christ you get sadder by the day lil man, get a life and quit begging people to rep you HAHAHAHA!

National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pain of Thought again.

Local High School Star Pain of Thought's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
    Jesus Christ you get sadder by the day lil man, get a life and quit begging people to rep you HAHAHAHA!
    You still don't get it? Stop pretending like you're an idiot and you have no idea what's going on in here. Ass clown. Are you ready for another freaky friday of mind-raping? Taco Bell family feedin' ALL CAPS go all apesh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t typin' simpleton enhanced trashcan smellin' va[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ina soakin' cry baby.

Shouldn't you be creating threads about a ban game to get rid of someone who mind-spanked you?

You still don't get it? Stop pretending like you're an idiot and you have no idea what's going on in here. Ass clown. Are you ready for another freaky friday of mind-raping? Taco Bell family feedin' ALL CAPS go all apesh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t typin' simpleton enhanced trashcan smellin' va[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ina soakin' cry baby.

Shouldn't you be creating threads about a ban game to get rid of someone who mind-spanked you?

What? You are over top man.

Shouldn't you be creating threads about a ban game to get ride of someone who mind-spanked you?

No all I gotta do is lay a one liner down and watch you self destruct, another good friday at the office watching a douche bag melt down. Its still amazing that there is a loser of your caliber right here, and we get the privilige of laughing at you daily. Come on with you algorithms of comebacks, they are all scripted rebuttles that do nothing but serve as unitelligent entertainment to me and the fellaz. They should write a screenplay about you and charlie z, the two biggest loser on the internet, talking mad **** to strangers and embarressing themselves the whole time. Thank you again.

Mind raped

PoT can only use words like "mind-rape", "simpleton", "gimmick", "tool", and "whore" to try to insult people. Lol. Is this fool still here?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    What? You are over top man.
    You damn right, simpleton. I'm on a whole different plateau than ya'll insignificant cu[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]t-drenching flammable a[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]shole burnin' chimpanzee jackin' mind-raped peon muthafu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kaz. Thanks captain obvious.

I'm not into giving pity reps but I think your an awesome poster. Do me a favor and tell me how much my rep is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
    No all I gotta do is lay a one liner down and watch you self destruct, another good friday at the office watching a douche bag melt down. Its still amazing that there is a loser of your caliber right here, and we get the privilige of laughing at you daily. Come on with you algorithms of comebacks, they are all scripted rebuttles that do nothing but serve as unitelligent entertainment to me and the fellaz. They should write a screenplay about you and charlie z, the two biggest loser on the internet, talking mad **** to strangers and embarressing themselves the whole time. Thank you again.

Mind raped

Weak sauce. If you can't come better than that, you get's none of these LOJ nuglets, Dinogina.

Come correct, or GTFO. Tell us about your mega |i-LL| goverment paying job where you bank less than a teacher. FACT. You fail, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I'm not into giving pity reps but I think your an awesome poster. Do me a favor and tell me how much my rep is worth.
    Repped... nicely done. The masterful LOJ thanketh thee.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Rep me back dickface

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Rep me back dickface
    Done - virgin king. Bend over and spell run. Let me pop your cherry.