Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: entourage season 6 thread

Quote Originally Posted by darius15
    Jeremy Piven (Ari) also seems pretty cool from what I've seen of him.

Ari is the ****, I didn't even look at the whole trailer of his new movie "The Goods' just saw him in a movie and immediately said "Im seeing that ****"

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    arrrgh I f*cking hate Ashley (or whatever Eric's new girl's name is). I can't stand looking at her. Little freak show. Eat something munchkin. I have a problem with Eric in general in the show. I can't relate and I find myself disliking him most of the time. The show is too much about his p*ssy ass relationship struggles. [COLOR="Red"] I can't stand sloan either[/COLOR], although i think she's a decent representation of what some girls are like out here. God I hate girls who want to talk about "the business" all the time.
    for a while I thought I was the only one...

don't get me wrong, she is hot as f*ck...but there is something about her that just gives me the urge to pimp slap the sh*t out of her and remind her that she is still just a female...

I rule the local playground darius15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unknown101
    Ari is the ****, I didn't even look at the whole trailer of his new movie "The Goods' just saw him in a movie and immediately said "Im seeing that ****"
    I'll be checking for that.

He's also a big basketball fan. He did a NBA playoffs promo in 2007, it was great.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDUvcpDMVDE

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    don't get me wrong, she is hot as f*ck...but there is something about her that just gives me the urge to pimp slap the sh*t out of her and remind her that she is still just a female...
    most definitely. while e is acting like a biatch over the whole sloan thing, i can kinda see his point of view. a chick tells you she can't be friends with you because she cares too much - such a copout - sporadically pops up in your life, secures you a job AND new place? something isn't right there.

however, she is easily the most smoking chick on the show IMO (i love meadow too, though). so much better than the ghoul he's currently going out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar
    I'm in a movie with Jeffrey Tambor called "Meeting Spencer" it's real indy/low-budg and just finished filming, but I'm guessing it's out late 09. He's funny in the show.
    how was he to work with? he is so funny to me, i've been a massive fan ever since larry sanders. his work on arrested development was also excellent.

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Vince needs to hook up with more babes on screen. Only 1 pair of **** shown so far this season out of 5 episodes. A bit lacking to say the least

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    most definitely. while e is acting like a biatch over the whole sloan thing, i can kinda see his point of view. a chick tells you she can't be friends with you because she cares too much - such a copout - sporadically pops up in your life, secures you a job AND new place? something isn't right there.

however, she is easily the most smoking chick on the show IMO (i love meadow too, though). so much better than the ghoul he's currently going out with.

how was he to work with? he is so funny to me, i've been a massive fan ever since larry sanders. his work on arrested development was also excellent.

Who the hell is meadow?

Who the hell is meadow?
    Meadow Soprano, or Jamie Lynn Sigler

Who the **** is meadow annnnnnndddddd.........

Why does E's chick look 14? Why the hell would the writers put that chick in there?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    Who the **** is meadow annnnnnndddddd.........

Why does E's chick look 14? Why the hell would the writers put that chick in there?

\Yea, she looks really young, does any1 know how old she actually is. I think in the show they said 22, but I dont believe it.

soundcloud->solarcism

Who the hell is meadow?

\Yea, she looks really young, does any1 know how old she actually is. I think in the show they said 22, but I dont believe it.
    She's 24

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Jeremy Piven (Ari) also seems pretty cool from what I've seen of him.
    i really like jeremy piven as an actor but all reports i've heard from the crew of that show are that he's the hardest to work with. obviously it's just hear say so take it with a grain of salt, but it's from people who see him everyday, not just some chance encounter where he was a d*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    i really like jeremy piven as an actor but all reports i've heard from the crew of that show are that he's the hardest to work with. obviously it's just hear say so take it with a grain of salt, but it's from people who see him everyday, not just some chance encounter where he was a d*ck.
    I just heard on the radio today that he almost got into a fist fight with Chris Kattan from SNL recently...apparently he was slamming doors and yelling...

then they said that apparently Piven is a total head case in real life, kinda like a more mental version of Ari Gold...

they said when he was yelling at Kattan that he asked him when the "Mango" movie was coming out...

those who seriously didn't recongnize the name Meadow need to go rent some Sopranoes DVDs right now...it puts pretty much everything HBO has ever done to shame...evident from the fact that Jamie-Lynn is type cast as Meadow in this thread...

soundcloud->solarcism

Jerry Ferrara is a lucky bastard.
    props to him! i love hearing about that ish: it's kinda reassuring that some average-looking, pudgy dude can pull a dime like jls. the everyman with the dope, laid back personality wins! i wonder if he puffs in real life. hell, i wonder if meadow blazes.