Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: *Jaw drops* A Mexican and a Black man's biggest weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    IMO minorities and white men think more about big butt latinas than round @ss white or black women. The best of both worlds, they have nice asses and nice faces. Plus they are more feminine than the other 2 races.
    It surely don't help black chicks case that they have manly personalities and mannerisms. I think black women will always be near last on the beauty standards chain.

Quote Originally Posted by rivers to gates
    It doesn't change that white women are the preference for most men. A lot of black dudes deny it out of racial pride. But you show a picture with a white women with a big butt and they're the first ones excited.
    Probably because of the big butt. Post an asian chick with a nice ass. Black guys will like it. Post a white chick with a nice ass. Black guys will like it. Post an italian chick with a nice ass. Black guys will like it. Fact of the matter is black guys like ass. This is a world known thing. White women are the preference for most men? Ok. I'm not about to get into a debate with numbers and statistics because I couldn't care less. Black girls have ass. White girls generally do not have ass. Black men like ass. From there it's elementary. Now enjoy the whooty. Download the video if you want. Because it's not a common occurrence to see it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    Why the hell would we fantasize about such a freakishly rare occurrence? Not many people imagine that because it's damn near impossible so it's not worth the thought.
    Here are some of the comments:

Blackitolism (2 months ago)
    Man! white girls is starting to blossom.
    bigzipper (6 days ago)
    This girl blows away even the black chicks. Gotta hand it to her...she the best I've seen so far....and I've seen most of them.
    deadmanzland1234 (1 week ago)
    this is one of the best booty i ever seen, them black and latina girls cant compare to the size and shape of this fine ass.
    What says you smart guy?

Man! white girls is starting to blossom.
    More and more white girls are having ass. Ok. Still not common to see like with black women.
    This girl blows away even the black chicks. Gotta hand it to her...she the best I've seen so far....and I've seen most of them.
    I'm not even going to comment on this one. Obviously this guy has not seen many black women.
    this is one of the best booty i ever seen, them black and latina girls cant compare to the size and shape of this fine ass.
    Yet another exaggeration.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48388

Probably 25 asses just as good or better in there alone. Yet someone there is trying to say she has the best ass he's ever seen? I'm dying.
    Last edited by Richie2k6; 08-15-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Banned

Probably because of the big butt. Post an asian chick with a nice ass. Black guys will like it. Post a white chick with a nice ass. Black guys will like it. Post an italian chick with a nice ass. Black guys will like it. Fact of the matter is black guys like ass. This is a world known thing. White women are the preference for most men? Ok. I'm not about to get into a debate with numbers and statistics because I couldn't care less. Black girls have ass. White girls generally do not have ass. Black men like ass. From there it's elementary. Now enjoy the whooty. Download the video if you want. Because it's not a common occurrence to see it.
    What numbers could you possibly show that would suggest that any race other than white is the preference of men? I really don't think you guy any.

Black men prefer white women period. There is not wrong with that. But a lot of black guys stay with black women out of racial pride and because black women will never let them hear the end of it.

What numbers could you possibly show that would suggest that any race other than white is the preference of men? I really don't think you guy any.

Black men prefer white women period. There is not wrong with that. But a lot of black guys stay with black women out of racial pride and because black women will never let them hear the end of it.
    your probably the worst poster i have ever seen around

just to let you know

Do you have a copy of the Yellowpages near by? Look under therapist.

Black men prefer white women period.

Banned

It's true.

Where are those numbers you have? I'm waiting.

Did you also know that 60% of black women aren't married?

It's true.

What do those stats prove? That is a garbage seudo-racist stat that doesnt include people who arent ready for marriage or women who cant(lesbians).

Everyone.....just ignore him.

It's true.

I'm not about to get into a debate with numbers and statistics because I couldn't care less.

Looking through that black chick thread I noticed you're still trying to prove the same point almost 2 years later. November 2007 you're saying the same thing and what's this? Nobody agrees with you. Here's a summary of your thoughts in a nutshell:

"Black men prefer this:

over this:

Wait for it... wait for it...

"Period."

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    Everyone.....just ignore him.
    i think people are just trying to teach him a lesson which is

being retarded gets you nowhere in life

Banned

Too bad white women with ass are just so rare then huh?

That's just ****ing disgusting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    What do those stats prove? That is a garbage seudo-racist stat that doesnt include people who arent ready for marriage or women who cant(lesbians).
    60% is a pretty eye popping number. I think they even made a movie about it calling Something New Starring Sanaa Lathan. If you're going to make a movie to try and showcase an attractive black women I would say Lathan doesn't help the case cause she looks like a bulldog.

I've know a lot of nice black chicks. But attraction is a whole different animal.