Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default TI arrested and will stay in jail until Friday.

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- After his weekend arrest on gun charges, rapper T.I. will remain in custody until a bond hearing Friday, a federal magistrate said Monday.

The entertainer, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was arrested Saturday just hours before he was scheduled to perform at the BET Hip Hop Awards.

The small court room of Magistrate Judge Alan Baverman was packed with family, supporters and media, but even more people, including the rapper's mother, were turned away because of the overcrowding.

Harris, 27, was arrested in a federal sting after his bodyguard-turned-informant delivered three machine guns and two silencers to the hip-hop star, according to a Justice Department statement. Video Watch a search of the rapper's home

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: TI arrested and will stay in jail until Friday.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

His ass shouldn't be buying army artillery.

Can't imagine T.I. holding 3 machine guns. Just doesn't look right with his image.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    Can't imagine T.I. holding 3 machine guns. Just doesn't look right with his image.
    He claims he didnt buy them for himself...moreso the people who are "bodyguards", "entourage" who are liscened to carry. And the guns found are thiers...not his.

Believe what you will with that. You can only hold 1 machine gun in your hand. Cant hold two and damn sure not 3. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    He claims he didnt buy them for himself...moreso the people who are "bodyguards", "entourage" who are liscened to carry. And the guns found are thiers...not his.

Believe what you will with that. You can only hold 1 machine gun in your hand. Cant hold two and damn sure not 3. Think about it.

doesnt explain the guns found in his bedroom this will probably just make him more popular anyways lol

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    doesnt explain the guns found in his bedroom this will probably just make him more popular anyways lol
    Oh those were definately his. :

He's dumb...had an argument with someone who lives in Atlanta who claimed "You guys just dont realize the predicament he is in. He's recieving death threats. They are people out to get him etc etc" basically implying/saying T.I is just protecting himself. My reply? From what exactly? His big mouth? Maybe if he lost the Napoleon complex in his everyday living maybe he wouldnt have to watch his back.

Holding as in "in his posession", not necessarily in his hands. Either way, imaging T.I. having anything to do with guns and the sort, just seems odd. This is the same guy who makes songs called "You Know What It Is" and "What You Know About That". Haven't heard him talk about serious gun violence that much. Doesn't have that "hardcore gangster" persona, either.

Why would T.I. buy guns (machine guns at that ) for someone else?

TI, a big superstar rapper who's been in trouble with the law many, many time is just gonna tell his bodyguard, "Hey man, don't worry about it, I'll get you the machine guns?"

Guy is not very smart.:

having silencers is worse then having the machine guns to me. u want to blow **** up at the gun range and relive all your rambo fantasies? fine i can see that. silencers? you only get those if your out to murder someone.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Why would T.I. buy guns (machine guns at that ) for someone else?
    Becuase they cant afford them? Because he wants the people around him heavily armed? I'm not arguing it wasnt stupid. Just saying he purchased 3 machine guns...T.I can hold one (can he even handle it?) but the other 2 do what? Rest in the closet? Buys them for show? I can definately see T.I purchasing these weapons for his entourage/friends/bodyguards whatever they are called. Wouldnt be surprised if dude is a bit nutty after his close friend was killed as they drove on the highway and some clowns shot up his ride.

having silencers is worse then having the machine guns to me. u want to blow **** up at the gun range and relive all your rambo fantasies? fine i can see that. silencers? you only get those if your out to murder someone.
    Yea....but the fact that he has a legal profession making a lot of cash that he has to worry about his life, family, friends safety is retarded. Folks who are in the streets do...people with professions shouldnt. I dont think he can leave that lifestyle he grew up in alone. Cuz some of the folks he surrounds himself with that he is loyal too are still in the streets.

T.I is dumb. Make music. Do concerts, shows. Run your businesses (dude has a business building homes in Atlanta). Collect checks and look for future business ventures. Sounds simple to me.

F*cker gonna end up Vick's cellmate.

College superstar

Doesn't some so bad when you think of it as well he just had a few guns and is a felon, but when you see all the guns he had it's like what the fuck, was he and his crew about to go to war? Credit to BenFranklinAve on NT for looking up and uploading these pictures

C-15, .223 caliber pistol

H&K, Model SP89, 9mm caliber machine
    gun

Ingram M10 9mm

SWD M11, 9mm

Calico 960 9mm

Smith & Wesson .500 Revolver

Smith & Wesson .460 Revolver

Colt AR15 .223

DPMS model AP4 .308

Federal agents used T.I.'s own bodyguard to set him up. According to a person intimately close to the investigation, T.I.'s bodyguard was arrested earlier this year for gun possession charges. Instead of accepting the charge, the bodyguard agreed to cooperate with federal agents and participate in a sting operation designed to catch rapper T.I. The bodyguard offered T.I. to purchase a machine gun from him. T.I. did, and then the feds moved in and arrested him and girlfriend Tiny. After the arrest, the agents conducted a search of T.I.'s home where they found weapons including machine guns and silencers. T.I. arrest was a complete set up.
    Danm bodyguard straight snitched on T.I

[QUOTE]Here are the exclusive photos of T.I. and his crew getting arrested yesterday in Atlanta just hours before he was due to perform at the BET Hip Hop Awards. So far no photos of T.I. himself have surfaced, but we

College superstar

Can only post 10 images per post. Here's the rest

Colt .44 Magnum

CAI 7.62 x 39 caliber rifle

Bushmaster 5.56

Hey T.I., what you know about that?