Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default So You Think You Can Ball? (Video of Me Balling, My Legacy)

ok you know i could have been simple and just put a video of my balling. That's boring everything you do needs to be epic.

I wanted to make this video more of the entertainment side that basketball side like the ones in the past were all basketball this is more entertainment.
    This video is called my epic legacy, but it is in german because i got the idea from hilter's my struggle. It is 9:50 min long.

It has everything for everybody in it.
    HS Girls (LeBron23, weirdos on the OTC you know who you are)
    a$$/t!ts some were 17 at the time, but they are all 18 now ( sorry Interminator, and loot i know you were looking forward to pedo actions)
    having fun ( uclalegend32, j$)
    basketball ( all of ISH)

This video took me so so long to edit since the avchd software sucks for editing.

Basketball wise- Those were just a really small amount of highlights, not my best obviously since it will too hard to playback and search for the really good ones.

I really liked how this turned out especially when mostly these are like my C- highlights like it doesnt have my countless number of lebron off the backboard swats including one i had one ISHs truly LoopTroop that went to halfcourt, some pretty sick drives, my alley oop session i had with my 6'8 friend in the video. All his dunks he had he seriously had about 15 dunks in total of when we played. Me shooting/playing with echo. My dunk session highlights, I had a lot more shooting streaks in my workout that i couldnt put on, I had to cut out a lot of stuff like when i scored in 21 i pretty much hit 3 3s everytime. I have alot of fun random footage like the one in the beginning of the video. And i still haven't been able to show my pass first PG traits i have to my game. Since that is the best part of it imo.

So yeah I need to buy a new camera that doesn't have AVCHD but is still HD so it will only be 720 p.

Oh yeah answer this question do you think you can ball?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8 ( It is still proessing so the quality is low when it is done in like 12 more hours or so it will become full HD with the HD full screen thing.)
    it is 9:50 min long so you better bring a snack and a drink while you watch this.

Default Re: So You Think You Can Ball? (Video of Me Balling, My Legacy)

Are you from ohio?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Hmmm, just gonna watch it.

Oh, and I like your choice with the camera angles on the girls.

Hold up, Lil Wayne or TI at the bottom and you chose Weezy?

liloj's love for white girls + USC =

What's with the bad music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17RI58_SzLg

Decent college freshman

wow not bad ... but wtf is up with those tracks?

I will never get those 9 minutes back.

ugly shot...and bad choice in music

Lookout 4 Boom Herron Da Ballahollic's Avatar

Pretty sick..you hooped on a high school team or AAU?

Use that left hand on the left side tho on layups..my freshmen coach use to have us doing that during practice for like 20 mins. everyday.

Nice video..dont mind the music with the HS stuff because it fits the video well with the memories you had but when your ballin' you gotta add some hip hop.

Banned

He seems ok...needs to work on his jumper/release and get some consistency. Hard to be a 6"3 slasher when you cant shoot well. Nice handle and athletic but cant really tell how it would fit in a 5 on 5 situation. You should do a video of a 3 on 3 game or something

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

lol D you filming those girls asses reminds me of this guy Kirbe hangs out with named Dago. That guy will walk around filming every latinas ass in LA and you should kick it with him those Latinas have more ass than those white girls and I feel wrong for watching because those girls in your video look like kids LOL. The only other thing I am gonna knock you for is the music! Are you serious about Vanessa Carlton? That song reminds me of Terry Crews from White Chicks lol.

Seems like you added some vert since last time we shot around at Elysian Valley. BTW where is your block on Torri? Seems like you left it out. Only thing I would like to say you need to change is make your release consistent. I dont care how it looks as long as the ball goes in the bucket but the more consistent your release is, the more accurate your jumper will be. What I do like about your shot though is that you are using lower body in it. This allows you to put more power into your shot and you will be able to extend your range so much further.

You have really good handles. Your gonna be a nightmare matchup wise for opposing teams because alot of 6'3 and 6 4 guys in the Copper division (if we decide to play Pacrim instead) play like centers and are pretty immobile.

Anyways epic video, I know you have been working on this for awhile and its paid off. Hopefully we can make some new ones of us balling now that your in LA.

Also as for tonight, I think all the cheap tix are sold out for the Dodger game. We will see what happens though, if we do go bring your camera you will see the latinas asses here in LA are 3-100x bigger than those girls in Ohio.
    Last edited by dab0yech0; 08-21-2009 at 01:20 PM.

white girls have no ass and that's a fact. I didn't know you hoop like that, I been on these forums for awhile and I always thought you were a nerd that j*ck off to OJ Mayo. Can we get another video?

Play something like this in the video... Cut out every scene that doesn't show you ballin... And then you will have a masterpiece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
    Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It

Seriously... Play this song and watch yourself play Basketball...

The beat fits perfectly.