Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: So You Think You Can Ball? (Video of Me Balling, My Legacy)

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    can hot sauce play ball? besides handles..
    His jumper is way better than I expected. He hit a tough baseline stepback over me where my knee and a few turnarounds. White Chocolate made like 9 3s but almost all were in transition or kickouts. His corny ass moves may wow little kids but they do **** to create space or help him get his slow release jumper off. Plus he was scared to play me at Open Run. He was just playing sub 5'0 people and still had to cheat to beat them (they were just playing to 2, AND he took ball first).

Alimoe's jumper is nice too. He's 6'8 already then he has that KG/Sheed-esque release high over his head. I actually played him 1 on 1, suicide style to 8. He won by duece. He's really down to Earth for being somewhat of a celebrity. Dude even called me when I was at work.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    His jumper is way better than I expected. He hit a tough baseline stepback over me where my knee and a few turnarounds. White Chocolate made like 9 3s but almost all were in transition or kickouts. His corny ass moves may wow little kids but they do **** to create space or help him get his slow release jumper off. Plus he was scared to play me at Open Run. He was just playing sub 5'0 people and still had to cheat to beat them (they were just playing to 2, AND he took ball first).

Alimoe's jumper is nice too. He's 6'8 already then he has that KG/Sheed-esque release high over his head. I actually played him 1 on 1, suicide style to 8. He won by duece. He's really down to Earth for being somewhat of a celebrity. Dude even called me when I was at work.
    Do you have a vid of you playing?
    nvm, read your prev post.

Dunking on everybody in the park Basketman's Avatar

Nice handles. Weird shooting form though. But hey, whatever works, works.

Sugar K

cool video

wudup liloj canadianballer here... dont have aim on my computer anymore man but your the man keep doing your thing and have fun in LA

Are you the only black kid in your high school?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ballahollic
    Pretty sick..you hooped on a high school team or AAU?

Use that left hand on the left side tho on layups..my freshmen coach use to have us doing that during practice for like 20 mins. everyday.
    Yeah, i used to play AAU ball from 6th-9th grade, and i played ball for my school my freshman year we went 17-3 i started at PG i was only like 5'4 back then we lost in the championship tournament. I got to dress varsity at the end of the year. Then i literally just stopped playing basketball for 3 years, it was rare for me to touch a ball. Then this winter a few of my friends asked me to play on their team. So i started playing once a week. Then a little more then a little more. Then after i played with echo, and he said i was pretty darn good. I started literally playing for 3-5 hours each day of the summer and my game just took off. keep in mind that these highlights are like my C-, I kept a lot of good footage for the next video i make i a make one which won't be for awhile. I can use either hand pretty easily on either side, so ppl don't every call me out on that. In the video at 5:22 i took a lay up left on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    you still have to show us your 10+ streak from nba range..
    It was 6 in a row i started from about 22ft out and each time i made it i step back so i ended up shooting from about 30 ft. The NBA lline is 23'9. I didnt have enough room to put that or some other streaks in because i had a whole bunch that day i had to have shot close to 70% from the 3pt line that day. I had a 30 made ft streak on that day for the short time i did fts didnt have enough room to put that in.

I was just trying to get shots up that day, i wasn't concentrating on streak shooting, but believe me i can easily knock down 10+ in a row from NBA 3 range.
    I am a pretty good streak shooter like one time during one of my workouts i did the 3pt shootout 60 sec 5 from each spot and one time i went 22/25 because i was feeling it. like a week ago i went 24/27 on 3s in between a pick up game.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Hate to sound like a broken record, but sh!tty music.

I had to mute the damn thing. If this vid is your legacy, then I feel sorry for you. We'll all remember you as the dude that listens to 13 year old chick songs.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Magenta"]lilmayo needs some black people in his life that music was so atrocious... i mean utterly horrendous.... inexcusable!

aside from that was a nice vid.

Come to New York on Sept 5. I'll be there, trying to get some more NYC IShers like YoungGrease and Gencbiba to come, but mostly guys from Niketalk. We'll be hoopin at LaGuardia Community College in Queens (Long Island?).
    I went to that school.... interesting...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Are you the only black kid in your high school?

no, there are others it is 95% white though
    Come to New York on Sept 5. I'll be there, trying to get some more NYC IShers like YoungGrease and Gencbiba to come, but mostly guys from Niketalk. We'll be hoopin at LaGuardia Community College in Queens (Long Island?).

You're good though. I mean, you're playing bums but whatever. If I was nitpicking, I would've still liked to see a left handed glass tap on those left side moves you were practicing earlier, but you were by yourself so maybe didn't feel the need to.

If you got 2 weeks (3 sessions a wk), I got a vertical leap program that will take you from kinda squeaker dunks to really throwing it down.
    That should be fun maybe you can find someone to tape and post the highlihgts at LaGuardia. Remember I never post my very best highlights ( some ppl in their minds just said sure cough cough), but I really don't because it leaves the viewer wondering just how good is he. A lot of authors do that when they write.

I don't like giving excuses, but the way I didn't my workout that day w/o any stretching I did full court speed dribblings to layups like John Wall does ( not shown) and that was a bad idea because it wore me out for the rest of my workout.
    I'll be the first to tell you i am not the best dunker, I can do some stuff more then tweeter dunks. depending on how my legs feel. Just yesterday in LA inner city playgrounds, I had a nate robinson tip dunk during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Dude...why is that dude wearing a f*cking tye dye black sabbath shirt? Come on.

Badass vid though.
    idk i guess he likes the shirt

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    wow not bad ... but wtf is up with those tracks?
    i also going with the unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Hmmm, just gonna watch it.

Oh, and I like your choice with the camera angles on the girls.

Hold up, Lil Wayne or TI at the bottom and you chose Weezy?

A millie sucks now, but when it came out that song was tight everybody was rapping it

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    liloj's love for white girls + USC =
    lol no, remember posterize i live in a town that is 95% white, i like all girls that are hot, latinas are my favorites though

i going out to do stuff ill answer all the statements and questions next time i get on

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    i going out to do stuff ill answer all the statements and questions next time i get on
    Serious question.....

No offense (seriously), but have you ever been knocked down playing ball?

Purposely?

Decent college freshman

Dam you hooped with the AND1 guys? Can them n_gg@s really ball or are they just showmen?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Love your YouTube page name