Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: The OFFICIAL Insidehoops Dunk Contest

Erm, people who have shown interest are...

Lilojmayo
    Big Bang Theory
    Younggrease
    dwight 20-20
    Zak
    jamal99
    1manfastbreak

There are some dunkers like Datznasty and Clutch City Returns, but I havent PM'd them yet.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Clutch City Returns
    I think I'll have to pass.

Juggling an overnight job, school, and a girlfriend leaves little time for the gym these days. Thus, I'm in no shape to be entering a dunk contest. Even in prime shape I wouldn't be doing anything mind-blowing because I'm only 5'9". Plus I'm a 2-foot jumper, which vastly limits the possibilities for variety...especially at my height.

This is about as good as it gets for me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lE0iEPZhFk&fmt=18
    Last edited by ClutchCityReturns; 08-25-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Local High School Star BrentISballin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns

Juggling an overnight job, school, and a girlfriend leaves little time for the gym these days. Thus, I'm in no shape to be entering a dunk contest. Even in prime shape I wouldn't be doing anything mind-blowing because I'm only 5'9". Plus I'm a 2-foot jumper, which vastly limits the possibilities for variety...especially at my height.

I like you

Decent college freshman

tight 360 ...

i think you win man .. very impressive

GET UP KID!!!!!!!!!!

My Game's Nucking Futs The_Night_Elf's Avatar

Nice man. And you're only 5'9? Those were really impressive for a guy your height.

i'm guessing your vertical's around 35-40 inches? is that natural or did you lift weights and plyos?

sick stuff though.. i like that two handed tomahawk..

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

I was at the basketball gym from 11AM til 2PM today. At the end everyone left except for 1 guy so we just shot 10 3s from 5 different spots on the floor. I ended up goin 7 of 10 from 4 spots and 8 of 10 from 1 spot. Thats 36 of 50, I need to do some work and hopefully get to 45-50 at least before I will be ready for our shootout.

Made that high school varsity squad Batman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    i'm guessing your vertical's around 35-40 inches? is that natural or did you lift weights and plyos?

sick stuff though.. i like that two handed tomahawk..
    Don't wet your pants halfttime. Everybody and their mom knows that CityClutchReturns is RocketGreatness. That guy is a grown azz man and he is white. RocketGreatness is in HS and he is black and unathletic might i add.

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    I was at the basketball gym from 11AM til 2PM today. At the end everyone left except for 1 guy so we just shot 10 3s from 5 different spots on the floor. I ended up goin 7 of 10 from 4 spots and 8 of 10 from 1 spot. Thats 36 of 50, I need to do some work and hopefully get to 45-50 at least before I will be ready for our shootout.
    i was at the park yesterday morning, wasn't really wetting it but didn't do bad either. first time i've played ball in weeks.. i felt a little awkward on my shots. gotta work on that before our shootout..

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    Don't wet your pants halfttime. Everybody and their mom knows that CityClutchReturns is RocketGreatness. That guy is a grown azz man and he is white. RocketGreatness is in HS and he is black and unathletic might i add.
    that's what i thought, but i looked at his join date so i figured he couldn't have been a troll..

Pistons, Raps, UCONN Jeffrey_Teague's Avatar

Dude thats a tight mix you got hops

Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Just wondering? Is there anyone on this forum who has an 8 foot wingspan?

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    i was at the park yesterday morning, wasn't really wetting it but didn't do bad either. first time i've played ball in weeks.. i felt a little awkward on my shots. gotta work on that before our shootout..
    Wanna set up a deadline when to have our videos by?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    Wha....?

Huh...?

This whole post just confused the sh_t out of me. You're suggesting that I also post under the name "RocketGreatness"? Or am I reading that incorrectly somehow...?

EDIT: Just did a Google search for "insidehoops rocketsgreatness" and came across a thread asking to ban him. At the end of that thread is this post by KeyLessEntry...

ClutchCity95 is definitely RocketsGreatness. not only does he have 4 bars of rep with less than 100 posts (all from begging undoubtedly) but check out this great post from the Pete vs Meticode thread
    You obviously got my name, "ClutchCity[COLOR=Red]RETURNS[/COLOR]" confused with "ClutchCity[COLOR=Red]95[/COLOR]".

I am indeed a "grown azz" white man, and that is me in the video. I also happen to be an ISH vet of 6 or 7 years (not that it's necessarily anything to be proud of). My point is that I've been here a while, and other people who have been here a while know who I am.
    Last edited by ClutchCityReturns; 08-28-2009 at 10:14 AM.