Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Tattoos

Default Re: I Hate Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    A.K.A. I tried and got turned down. You're full of shit or perhaps homosexual.
    right, because you know me better than I do

we got a genius in the building!

think you did something? WRONG! Undisputed know what you've done and what you haven't done.

Me = owned.

nice job bro

If that changes your "love" for her, you never actually loved her to begin with. Sorry dude, but it's that simple.
    I dont believe I have ever had a disagreement with you before over anything ever but if you were in the room right now I would have hit you.

I always thought I could change her and live dangerously and I gave everything I ever had to this girl, but this is just another step in the direction that tells me that I would rather be self-righteous then unhappy because now I know I cant change people... She knows exactly how I felt and she did it anyways. If she loved me then she would have at least considerd it instead of running off to Maui for a week and getting it there... the fact that she felt the need to sneak off and do it...

dont ever say I didnt love her.
    some things just shouldnt be messed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    I dont believe I have ever had a disagreement with you before over anything ever but if you were in the room right now I would have hit you.

I always thought I could change her and live dangerously and I gave everything I ever had to this girl, but this is just another step in the direction that tells me that I would rather be self-righteous then unhappy because now I know I cant change people... She knows exactly how I felt and she did it anyways. If she loved me then she would have at least considerd it instead of running off to Maui for a week and getting it there... the fact that she felt the need to sneak off and do it...

Nice, you'd hit me if we were in a room? What a laugh. I'd beat your little whiney ass then bang your lady.

But anyway...I understand you being upset about it, but when you go as far as saying that it effects your love for her, then you need to question if you actually do love that person. If it were true love, nothing like a tattoo could effect that. How old are you?

Is it the fact that she did it behind your back that has you so mad? Did she lie about it to you or come out and tell you she got it? If you really love this girl then you could be making a mistake holding something so trivial against her. Is she doing a lot of things that run counter to your beliefs and how you live your life?

Nice, you'd hit me if we were in a room? What a laugh. I'd beat your little whiney ass then bang your lady.

But anyway...I understand you being upset about it, but when you go as far as saying that it effects your love for her, then you need to question if you actually do love that person. If it were true love, nothing like a tattoo could effect that. How old are you?
    6'4" 220 pounds, college d1 athlete playing basketball. I wouldnt have beaten you down, but I would have hit you just as hard as I hit the wall just now at least once.

and I said im QUESTIONING whether or not it changes things... because I dont know. I still dont know... ive looked the other way on a lot of things, but this she is already allmost too much for me to keep up with and while I never want to tame her I do want her to slow down and realize what she has right in front of her.

and really? a tat could never effect it? think about it... someday if we were married and had kids then what will they think of their mother? huh? what will they think of me for letting things slide and what does that say about my expectations of them, hmmmmm? THE TAT DOESNT BOTHER ME PERSONALLY SO MUCH AS THE EFFECTS OF IT AND WHAT IT MEANS AS THE STEPS SHE IS TAKING AS A PERSON TO BECOMING AN ADULT... ill always love her. Even if i leave over this... she will always have a piece of my heart.

and yea your right, my age makes it so i got no clue wtf im doing...

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Is she doing a lot of things that run counter to your beliefs and how you live your life?
    shes catholic, im mormon... i never thought it would butt heads so much
    Last edited by Fallguy20; 09-08-2009 at 12:15 AM.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

this is a religious issue isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by endorphins
    right, because you know me better than I do

we got a genius in the building!

think you did something? WRONG! Undisputed know what you've done and what you haven't done.

Me = owned.

nice job bro
    Don't have to be a genius to know a straight man wouldn't turn down a good piece of ass because of a couple tattoo's.

6'4" 220 pounds, college d1 athlete playing basketball. I wouldnt have beaten you down, but I would have hit you just as hard as I hit the wall just now at least once.

and I said im QUESTIONING whether or not it changes things... because I dont know. I still dont know... ive looked the other way on a lot of things, but this she is already allmost too much for me to keep up with and while I never want to tame her I do want her to slow down and realize what she has right in front of her.

and really? a tat could never effect it? think about it... someday if we were married and had kids then what will they think of their mother? huh? what will they think of me for letting things slide and what does that say about my expectations of them, hmmmmm? THE TAT DOESNT BOTHER ME PERSONALLY SO MUCH AS THE EFFECTS OF IT AND WHAT IT MEANS AS THE STEPS SHE IS TAKING AS A PERSON TO BECOMING AN ADULT... ill always love her. Even if i leave over this... she will always have a piece of my heart.

Damn, you're a mess right now, man. The reason I ask for your age because this seems very immature and selfish of you . A tattoo has no effect on a child, and a tattoo does not define anyone as a person.

It's probably best if you and this girl go separate ways. From what you're saying, you two do not hold the same values and beliefs. That's really important for the long run.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 09-08-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Damn, you're a mess right now, man. The reason I ask for your age because this seems very immature and selfish of you . A tattoo has no effect on a child, and a tattoo does not define anyone as a person.

It's probably best if you and this girl go separate ways. From what you're saying, you two do not hold the same values and beliefs. That's really important for the long run.
    i know i am

she is the best and worst thing that has ever happend to me, and thats just one contradiction out of a dozen spinning in my head when I think of her.

and again, i know
    but i dont want to let go.
    i dont want to let go because i was honestly dead before she came into my life
    and I dont want to go back to that

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Guess I'm in the minority but I dig chicks with tattoos. Who wouldn't wanna nail this chick?

Last edited by LakersDynasty; 09-08-2009 at 12:29 AM.

shes catholic, im mormon... i never thought it would butt heads so much
    Ah, gotcha. Had a feeling religion would play a part in it. A tat can be easily explained away and used as a clear example of what not to do from experience if she ends up regretting it. It does seem like you're both going in different directions though.

I don't have tattoos, and I can honestly say aside from my parents and three of my closest friends, everyone else I know has a tattoo or two or many more. Some of the times you can't even see them, so I ask, "what's the point?"

If you're not into tattoos, then don't even think about getting one to please friends or family. Costly, painful things that will stick with you for life. Not to mention there have been studies out there that prove tattoos decrease your lifespan for some individuals.

You want artwork, go to a museum.

what the hell am I going to do...
    its like the straw that broke the camals back

i know i am

she is the best and worst thing that has ever happend to me, and thats just one contradiction out of a dozen spinning in my head when I think of her.

and again, i know
    but i dont want to let go.
    i dont want to let go because i was honestly dead before she came into my life
    and I dont want to go back to that
    All I can say is make sure you let yourself relax a bit and think things through more clearly before making a decision on the direction you take with the relationship. So she is the best thing that has happend to you, but the question of the day is, can you take the worst things about her personality without it driving you nuts everytime? That kind of stuff is the root of unhealthy relationships, and for her sake, as well as yours, you need to answer this to yourself.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Tats are personal for some people. All you nerds objecting to them are homos. Yes, I said "nerds". Painfully obvious. You guys don't know what's up. Don't understand the psychology behind tats and never will because all you do is probably just play "basketball". You can't appreciate them if you can't understand them. If you don't like em that's fine but going out of your way to **** on people who do have them is stupid.