Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Tattoos

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: I Hate Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
    Tats are personal for some people. All you nerds objecting to them are homos. Yes, I said "nerds". Painfully obvious. You guys don't know what's up. Don't understand the psychology behind tats and never will because all you do is probably just play "basketball". You can't appreciate them if you can't understand them. If you don't like em that's fine but going out of your way to **** on people who do have them is stupid.
    99% of people that get tats just get them for decoration dude...that is almost all there is to understand (even though the person with the tats may say otherwise)...someone is trying to look cool...and that is all it is...

I think that in general tats look bad...like 90% of the time I would say they are poorly done and look just trashy...but there are plenty of examples of people that can pull them off well...both men and women...

Tommy Lee is getting old, he has been sleeved out since the 80s...and I think he pulls it off well...

infact, he would look just strange to me without them, they do infact reflect who he is in a way...

and Janine looks good to me...

I think she pulls it off pretty well, and she is over 40...

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    Guess I'm in the minority but I dig chicks with tattoos. Who wouldn't wanna nail this chick?

I'm sure she'd look just as hot without them though.

What a lame thread. OP either needs to get over his personal issues with tats or find a new girl.

How can you not love tattoed women ? Especially when it's on her back. Or ankle. So sexy

The thing about tattoos now is so many people have them, that ALL of the charm of getting them is damn near absolete.

Gone are the days when a select few could rock a tattoo....now you get joe blow, and susie Q with tattoos as well....everyone's mother, grandmothers, and so on ALL have tattoos....it makes you not even WANT one.

You have fools that are like 18, getting tats? Stupid.

Ive seen people with RANDOM ass tattoos too...I could see if you get a beatiful piece done on you that can survive time, and still be a great piece of artwork on your body.....but ive seen GARBAGE ass tattoos on people lately...

just curious, whats the tat of/where?

if i may add my 2 cents.. f.y.i i have a tattoo on my left upper arm... covered when wearing a short sleeved shirt.

I would like to say, when i was in highschool i DID NOT want to get a tattoo because it started becoming a fad. Like people just wanted one to get one, as a decoration and some kids just wanted to look "thug"... Iv always been a fan of tats but that turned me away because i didn't want to be one of this idiots.

but as i got a little older, it is a personal decision. my tat to me is personal, an artwork, and to me means more than just ink. i know many with tats have said that but thats the truth believe or not.

some people really are appreciate the art in tattoos. some people are just in it for the fad and others just plain don't get it, which is fine. tattoos have a culture on its own, were talking tribes, other cultures, and even modern society. I know it's starting to be a fad thus losing some of it's value and i hate that part of it too.

TO THE OP: as far as your personal problems go with tats i guess its just one of those things that you dislike that you really can't explain. i mean a lot of people dislike tats but i can tell you really really dont like em. iono wat to tell ya, but that's what i have to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    If you don't like them, just don't get them. I'm sure there are people who hate the music you listen to, the cloths you wear, or things you do. Nothing wrong with people using their body as a canvas as long as it's thought out. Why the hell would it bother you if someone else gets a tattoo? Getting bothered over what someone does with their body is more ridiculous than tattoos. I could understand getting upset over drug use and other harmful things, but tattoo? Are you f*cking kidding me?
    couldnt have said it better myself. who gives a f what other people do to their bodies? if it bothers you that much you need to see a counselor or get some therapy.

i got got one tattoo and plan on getting a few more.

I don't have a problem with tats, just ain't my thing is all. Doesn't bother me that other people get them, some people get some really cool ones, some people get **** ones and some are just "meh". I certainly wouldn't turn down a chick just cause she had a tats, that's for sure.

No. He doesnt need therapy because he doesnt like them. He honestly just needs to question, regardless of his love for her.....if this is the right woman for HIM.

You dont have to like tattoos on someone, and i think his frustraition stems from the fact that he digs her, but she isnt 100% who he would like her to be...tattoos, and whatever else is up with her...

I believe the mention of "i tried to change her" was thrown in there....and that is a clear indication that she is not for him, and it is time to move on.

Its normal....some sh*t works for you, and some doesnt.

to the op.

i am mormon and i have a tattoo. i dont think god loves me any less.

i dont think your girl got a tat to make you upset or hurt your feelings. she probably got it simply cuz she wanted to and thought it would be cool. if down the line she regrets it then so be it, thats on her and she has to live with it.

why dont you talk it out with her, tell her how you feel about it and see why she really got it.

dont rush into anything because your upset right now. if you love her that much, and she loves you the same. you will eventually get over it, if not then thats just what was meant to be. if you and this girl are meant to be it will all work out fine...

i wish you the best of luck

Pistons, Raps, UCONN Jeffrey_Teague's Avatar

Tattoos on girls are fine execpt on the arm ..if on lower back and stuff like that than thats good stuff

Meh, I don't have a problem with it. It's your own body so people can do what they want with it imo anyway. One thing I do think is stupid is people getting one for the sake of it. Do I really need to see a million and one tribal signs on people's arms? Most of the time the people don't even know what their tattoo means or signifies. But if it genuinely means something to you, then go for it I say.

I do agree a whole canvas of tattoos on a lady for me is a big turn off. Sometimes just a little one on their waist or ass or something is hot though.

I personally don't think I'll ever get one, as I don't have any need for one right now.

It's funny when people get chinese symbols and it's supposed to have some deep meaning, but it turns out to meaning something stupid like "Balls deep in jello" or something like that.