Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Lauren London Gives Birth to lil Waynes 4th Child

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski

"We are not the same-iam a martian,
    and im hotter than summer rain like carl thomas,
    I can take your brain for a bargon-like I bought it from target,
    hip hop is my supermarket,
    shoppin cart full of fake hip hop artist"
    Thanks bud, but I'm sure we all got the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    the dude was congratulating wayne for having a f*cking child on the way, and you in all your pent up bitterness can only look to condemn him because he knocked up two different women. maybe dumb was the wrong word, but petty sure as hell isn't.
    I fail to see how it is petty. Do you think Wayne will be in these kids lives a lot or see them from time to time and throw a check at their mom's while he moves on to knock up more women?

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    then you sir are a bitter, petty piece of sh*t. forget the circumstance [unless its a rape case], when a child is born it's something you celebrate.

If petty is me acknowledging that Wayne will have little to no influence on his children and will knock up more women, then I guess I'm the pettiest person in the world.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    The better question is why is he knocking up multiple women in one year? He'll do what he has to do, but if you knocked up two women in a year, would your parents congratulate you or beat your head in? Because if it was me, it would be the latter.
    Little Wayne doesn't work at Target and make 30k a year though

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    Little Wayne doesn't work at Target and make 30k a year though

No one's questioning his financial situation. Regardless, he doesn't deserve to be congratulated when he's knocking up multiple women in a year and his only contribution to the child, other than his sperm, is a check once or twice a month.

College superstar

Lots of conjecture and assumption. Dude is known to spend a lot of time with his daughter, his first wife/ baby momma Toya is the one who has that ridiculous show on BET with TI's wife. She was the one who ran up on stage at the VMAs during "Every Girl" and kind of set off a controversy.

How about his relationship with his daughter?
    Wayne, he takes good care of his daughter. He's become a better father over the years. He's a great provider, you know. He talks to his daughter more than he ever did, now. He started this new thing where he has to call her every night before she goes to bed. And that's something I love. They have a great relationship.

How about financially?
    Wayne is a great provider. He really is. He is a great provider. He gives his daughter everything.

Let me get this straight after skimming. He knocked up London who just gave birth and now Nivea is currently pregnant with his child? So 2 woman with 2 lives brought into the world by Lil Wayne? Comedy. Both gotta feel retarded.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    I think you should be giving her props. Going to be some nice child support checks.
    Child support in the USA is not like alimony, there is a cap on it for unmarried couples. Depending on which state she's from, I doubt she could get any more than $3000-$5000 a month no matter how much bank he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Let me get this straight after skimming. He knocked up London who just gave birth and now Nivea is currently pregnant with his child? So 2 woman with 2 lives brought into the world by Lil Wayne? Comedy. Both gotta feel retarded.

They're both going to get large chunks of child support until the kids are what, 21-22? I don't think those two golddiggers feel so retarded.

College superstar

He knocked them up closer together than that. I've known about Nivea being pregnant for months. She'll probably have her's sometime first quarter of next yr. You could probably goggle it for an exact date, or range of when it was first reported then of course add 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    He knocked them up closer together than that. I've known about Nivea being pregnant for months. She'll probably have her's sometime first quarter of next yr. You could probably goggle it for an exact date, or range of when it was first reported then of course add 9 months.

Even if Nivea is due in March, that means he knocked them up only 6 months apart and that is the max.

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    They're both going to get large chunks of child support until the kids are what, 21-22? I don't think those two golddiggers feel so retarded.
    Nah both will feel retarded when they realize the man who knocked them up? Was knocking off the other female. Trying to think about the financial reward will fall short of what they are. Females who are emotional. Moreso than males. 1 of the 2 is the odd man out and that will sting. I dont know the status of Wayne relationship with either...both could be out. Either way? They sit there feeling stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Child support in the USA is not like alimony, there is a cap on it for unmarried couples. Depending on which state she's from, I doubt she could get any more than $3000-$5000 a month no matter how much bank he's got.
    Bet they will be up in court if it is that little.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    You sure? Nas is paying Kelis 44k a month. Seems simple minded for everyone to automatically assume they're gold digging though, especially given neither are hurting for money from their own careers.

I'll look it up. I feel like it was closer than 6 months. I think it was more like 3wks. In fact, yea looks like I'm pretty close. Let me see if I can get this picture to post
    Last edited by DatZNasty; 09-13-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Nah both will feel retarded when they realize the man who knocked them up? Was knocking off the other female. Trying to think about the financial reward will fall short of what they are. Females who are emotional. Moreso than males. 1 of the 2 is the odd man out and that will sting. I dont know the status of Wayne relationship with either...both could be out. Either way? They sit there feeling stupid.

Don't they already know? It's not like it's a secret. Whether they feel retarded or not, they are in reality. 1)They should have made him wrap it up, 2)They only want him because he has $$$, and 3)Dude looks like more of a troll than RocketsGreatness. Another example of how women are less intelligent than men.