Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow Kanye

College superstar

Default Re: Wow Kanye

MTV is already removing videos of the "incident" from Youtube sighting copyright infringement. I feel like it was fake, just like the thing with Eminem and Bruno turned out to have been planned, but either way I have to agree with him. That **** sucked. And that subway performance was about as corny as possible and they really shut down the F train for that

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by teleport
    haha word, its buffering at the slowest rate possible
    It's not even buffering...

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by blasian
    yo, can someone up a livestream. i dont have a tv and my roommates are watching either football or tennis lol
    ustream just got it taken down.

Da Mavs

skip ahead in the vid then it'll load

that was a d!ck move tho kanye lmao

i like how the camera cuts to pink all happy, and kanye suddenly appears in the young lady's face, jackin the mic. kanye just emerges from nowhere and destroys taylor swift's moment. how dare she be sad when kanye is doing his thing she should have none better to have won that award.

i was expecting someone to dump pigs blood on her at the end.

what a sad, attention seeking man. what has become of you kanye.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    MTV is already removing videos of the "incident" from Youtube sighting copyright infringement. I feel like it was fake, just like the thing with Eminem and Bruno turned out to have been planned, but either way I have to agree with him. That **** sucked. And that subway performance was about as corny as possible and they really shut down the F train for that
    Almost everybody involved made it seem like it could have been fake (Kanye, Beyonce) except Taylor, she looked legit angry. Kind of confusion mixed with anger, I felt bad watching her face.

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    i like how the camera cuts to pink all happy, and kanye suddenly appears in the young lady's face, jackin the mic. kanye just emerges from nowhere and destroys taylor swift's moment. how dare she be sad when kanye is doing his thing she should have none better to have won that award.

i was expecting someone to dump pigs blood on her at the end.

what a sad, attention seeking man. what has become of you kanye.
    HAHA

but damn, that was ****ed up

코비=GOAT

I don't know, Beyonce looked a little pleased.
    Fuck Kanye.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

beyonce probably didn't know. kanye just takes it upon himself to do some off the wall shti, he probably wanted to give beyonce a nice spur of the moment surprise and .. defend her music video honor?

you know, its terrible and awesome at the same time that he does not care at all what other people think of his stupid actions. its awesome for the viewer, like when you watch bum fights or a car crash. but it is so terrible for the innocent taylor swift, just left speechless by the stupidity of this idiot. i'm sure they will have a duet soon and make alot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Suckin a cows v@gina.

viacom does not play

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Almost everybody involved made it seem like it could have been fake (Kanye, Beyonce) except Taylor, she looked legit angry. Kind of confusion mixed with anger, I felt bad watching her face.
    But like how is it just showing her on stage happy to win, then cuts to the crowd, then cuts back to the stage and all of a sudden Kanye is there and has a mic? Where did he come from?

MTV staged that thing with Eminem and Bruno/Sasha, whatever the hell dude's name is last yr so it wouldn't shock me.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    people watch this???

I had plans, just got back due to my friend feeling sick, but ya I was planning on watching it and will watch a rerun when they have it. Whats wrong with that?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AmoebaD
    beyonce probably didn't know. kanye just takes it upon himself to do some off the wall shti, he probably wanted to give beyonce a nice spur of the moment surprise and .. defend her music video honor?

you know, its terrible and awesome at the same time that he does not care at all what other people think of his stupid actions. its awesome for the viewer, like when you watch bum fights or a car crash. but it is so terrible for the innocent taylor swift, just left speechless by the stupidity of this idiot. i'm sure they will have a duet soon and make alot of money.
    I wonder if he would have done that if Jay wasn't married to her, or if he wasn't part of the Roc, or if Jay was married to Katy Perry (lol) instead of Beyonce.

I say NNNAAAHHHHHH